If you are looking for the Best Blogging Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Blogging Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Blogging Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Blogging Apps For iPhone
1. Birthday Reminder & Countdown
11 REASONS TO USE BIRTHDAY REMINDER
• Easily import birthdays from existing contacts
• View a countdown of upcoming birthdays
• View the name, photo, and age of your contacts at a glance
• Customize the day and time for birthday notifications
• 3 different widgets to choose from
• Keep birthdays in sync across devices
• A clean and elegant design
• Supports Dark Mode
• Easily export birthdays
• A custom ringtone to alert you of upcoming birthdays
• Highly rated with an average of 4.5 stars
Download it now and give it a try, or read on for more details…
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL USERS
“So many birthdays to keep track of. So nice to organize it in this app, it is amazing and easy!” – by geegeemomma
“I was able to sync all of my contacts to the app; love the layout, love that my pictures from my contacts go with the birthdays, and love that it can sync across devices!” – by Nkala99
“Just what I’ve been searching for. I’ll never miss a birthday again with the notifications and widget. I like that it tells me how old the person will be so I can plan for milestone birthdays. Just perfect.” – by kat3748
EASILY ADD BIRTHDAYS
• Automatically import birthdays from your Contacts app
• Manually add birthdays (perfect for adding birthdays for kids and babies in your family that aren’t necessarily in your contacts)
VIEW AT A GLANCE
• Whose birthday is coming up next
• Their photo
• How old they’re turning
• In how many days
• Set default reminders that apply to all your contacts, or
• Customize reminder settings for specific birthdays, or
• Entirely disable reminders for specific contacts
3 HANDY WIDGETS
• See upcoming birthdays on your Lock or Home screens
• Export birthdays to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file
BIRTHDAY REMINDER CAN ALSO BE USED FOR
• And more…
A CAREFULLY CRAFTED APP
• Very evocative yet elegant app icon
• App name showing below the app icon is simply “Birthdays”
• Clean and easy-to-use interface
• Custom-made ringtone alerts you of birthdays
• A beautiful Dark Mode version
DESIGNED WITH YOUR PRIVACY IN MIND
• Your privacy is very important to us
• Unlike other similar apps we never ever access your contacts in any way, shape or form
SYNC BIRTHDAYS ACROSS DEVICES (Plus version only)
• Enable iCloud Sync to automatically backup birthday information
• Easily import birthdays to a new iPhone or iPad
• Keep birthdays in sync across all your devices
BIRTHDAY REMINDER PLUS
Upgrade to the Plus version of Birthday Reminder to:
• Remove ads
• Export birthdays
• Enable birthday syncing between your devices
• Support the ongoing development of this app
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will auto-renew at the same price every year, unless canceled in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your account settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have any question about the app, or need help about something, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.SixStarApps.com. We’ll be happy to help!”
iBlogger is a work in progress.
iBlogger’s core text features will be free, so you’ll be able to make sure it works with your blog type, before subscribing. You can even use the free mode as long as you like.
We hope you’ll join us on a grand adventure into the future of mobile blogging by using iBlogger and giving us your feedback.
* What blogs would you like iBlogger to be compatible with?
* What new mobile blogging features would you like to see?
Thousands of real people have been blogging with iBlogger since the launch of the app store. iBlogger has changed the way they think about blogging. Now we want to change it, again. We hope you’ll join us, and help shape this future, by using iBlogger for free, or subscribing to unlock the premium features.
They love iBlogger, and we think you will, too.
iBlogger features include:
* easily configure your blog in seconds: RSD (Real Simple Discovery) and automatic configuration makes iPhone bloggers happy!
* post your thoughts
* include a picture, add a caption to it (coming soon)
* include links in your post
* include a customizable standard post signature
* include a location link at the touch of a button
* URL keyboard type for URL entry
* tested on WiFi, 4G, and other networks, works great
* Secure HTTPS connections to your blog
* HTML Auth protected blogs
Does iBlogger work with my blog?
We are rebuilding iBlogger from scratch in order to lay a foundation for the future of mobile blogging. Please let us know what blogs you would like to use with iBlogger.
iBlogger is compatible with the most popular self-hosted blog engines, including:
iBlogger has optimized plugins which ensure easy configuration and compatibility for these Blog Hosting Services:
A Word from illumineX
We will be adding more blog engines and plugins steadily in the coming months. Please let us know what blogs you would like to use with iBlogger.
iBlogger was crafted with love by illumineX and friends. Many thanks to everyone who contributed, including our fantastic beta testers and our early customers. Your feedback makes iBlogger shine!
Submit your problem reports to support@illumineX.com
* Include the URL to your blog.
* If possible, include a test account for us on your blog.
* Describe the issue you see, and the steps leading up to the problem, so we can re-create the problem.
Many thousands of bloggers from dozens of countries have used iBlogger since the iPhone App Store first launched in 2008. We hope you’ll enjoy the all-new iBlogger 3. With your feedback, iBlogger will help shape the future of mobile blogging.
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”
5. Werdsmith: Writing App
Werdsmith turns your iPhone and iPad into a powerful writing studio that inspires you to write. With features to motivate you and help you break through writer‘s block, you‘ll find yourself writing more than ever.
–Here’s how it works.–
1. Capture your ideas
Whenever inspiration strikes, Werdsmith makes it easy to quickly add it to your Ideas List, before it gets lost. Stuck for ideas? Ghostwriter, our AI, writes unique and interesting writing prompts for you.
2. Start your project
When you‘re ready to start your project, move it to your Projects List. From here, you can choose Novel, Screenplay or Poem Mode to automatically format your work as you type. This lets you leave the formatting to us, so you can focus on writing.
3. Create a writing ritual
Many writers have a ritual – a time they set aside every day to write. Choose a time that works for you, and Werdsmith will help you build up your daily writing habit by reminding you to write.
4. Set a goal
Add a word goal to your project, and we’ll show you your progress as you write. We‘ll even show you how many words you’ve written and how long you’ve spent writing, and you can track your daily stats in our handy widget.
5. Get feedback and publish
When your project is finished, you can share it privately with your editors, publish it publicly with your readers, or export it to 1000s of other apps or your computer for printing or editing.
All your projects stay up to date between iPhone and iPad, automatically backed up and protected. Werdsmith can fit into your existing writing process, or you can treat it like a fresh start. It’s up to you.
Over a million writers have entrusted Werdsmith to get their projects finished and become better at their craft. Join us!
Things you might want to know:
You can use all of Werdsmith’s features for free, but there are limits, for example in the number of projects you can add, the number of writing prompts you can create, or the amount of time you can spend in Novel Mode or using app themes. You can increase or remove these limits by becoming a Werdsmith member. Sync, backup and sharing features are optional, but require a free Werdsmith account.
A big thanks to the writers who’ve supported Werdsmith over the years. We couldn’t do it without you.”
6. WordPress – Website Builder
With WordPress for iOS, you have the power to publish in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku from the couch. Snap and post a photo on your lunch break. Respond to your latest comments, or check your stats to see what new countries today’s visitors are coming from.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you too can contribute to its development. Learn more at https://apps.wordpress.com/contribute/.
WordPress for iOS supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 4.0 or higher.
Need help with the app? Visit the forums at https://ios.forums.wordpress.org/ or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
View the Privacy Notice for California Users at https://automattic.com/privacy/#california-consumer-privacy-act-ccpa.”