If you are looking for the Best Bmi App For iPhone 2018 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 9 Best Bmi App For iPhone 2018 that passed our tests.
- 9 Best Bmi App For iPhone 2018
- 1. Birthday Reminder & Countdown
- 2. BMI – BMR Calculator
- 3. BMI Calculator – Weight Loss
- 4. BMI Calculator for Women & Men – Calculate your Body Mass Index and Ideal Weight
- 5. BMI Calculator‰
- 6. “BMI, BMR & Body Fat Calculator”
- 7. Mobile BMI Calculator
- 8. Pregnancy BMI : Weight Tracker
- 9. Weight loss tracker – BMI
Check out our list of the 9 Best Bmi App For iPhone 2018, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
9 Best Bmi App For iPhone 2018
1. Birthday Reminder & Countdown
11 REASONS TO USE BIRTHDAY REMINDER
• Easily import birthdays from existing contacts
• View a countdown of upcoming birthdays
• View the name, photo, and age of your contacts at a glance
• Customize the day and time for birthday notifications
• 3 different widgets to choose from
• Keep birthdays in sync across devices
• A clean and elegant design
• Supports Dark Mode
• Easily export birthdays
• A custom ringtone to alert you of upcoming birthdays
• Highly rated with an average of 4.5 stars
Download it now and give it a try, or read on for more details…
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL USERS
“So many birthdays to keep track of. So nice to organize it in this app, it is amazing and easy!” – by geegeemomma
“I was able to sync all of my contacts to the app; love the layout, love that my pictures from my contacts go with the birthdays, and love that it can sync across devices!” – by Nkala99
“Just what I’ve been searching for. I’ll never miss a birthday again with the notifications and widget. I like that it tells me how old the person will be so I can plan for milestone birthdays. Just perfect.” – by kat3748
EASILY ADD BIRTHDAYS
• Automatically import birthdays from your Contacts app
• Manually add birthdays (perfect for adding birthdays for kids and babies in your family that aren’t necessarily in your contacts)
VIEW AT A GLANCE
• Whose birthday is coming up next
• Their photo
• How old they’re turning
• In how many days
• Set default reminders that apply to all your contacts, or
• Customize reminder settings for specific birthdays, or
• Entirely disable reminders for specific contacts
3 HANDY WIDGETS
• See upcoming birthdays on your Lock or Home screens
• Export birthdays to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file
BIRTHDAY REMINDER CAN ALSO BE USED FOR
• And more…
A CAREFULLY CRAFTED APP
• Very evocative yet elegant app icon
• App name showing below the app icon is simply “Birthdays”
• Clean and easy-to-use interface
• Custom-made ringtone alerts you of birthdays
• A beautiful Dark Mode version
DESIGNED WITH YOUR PRIVACY IN MIND
• Your privacy is very important to us
• Unlike other similar apps we never ever access your contacts in any way, shape or form
SYNC BIRTHDAYS ACROSS DEVICES (Plus version only)
• Enable iCloud Sync to automatically backup birthday information
• Easily import birthdays to a new iPhone or iPad
• Keep birthdays in sync across all your devices
BIRTHDAY REMINDER PLUS
Upgrade to the Plus version of Birthday Reminder to:
• Remove ads
• Export birthdays
• Enable birthday syncing between your devices
• Support the ongoing development of this app
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will auto-renew at the same price every year, unless canceled in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your account settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have any question about the app, or need help about something, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.SixStarApps.com. We’ll be happy to help!”
2. BMI – BMR Calculator
Calculate your Basel Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Total Energy Expenditure based on the relevant information on body weight, height, age, sex and activity level.
Stay motivated by tracking your daily weight, water intake and exercise time to analyze your progress in a simplified way.
* BMI calculation – classified by sex and different age ranges
* BMI Classification Support
* Ideal Body Weight Range
* BMR calculation and Total Energy Expenditure
* Local storage to track your daily weight
* Track your water intake
* Track your training time
* Support both US and Metric Units
* Built-in Reminder to record your weight, time of training…
More information about the BMI is available on the website of the World Health Organization (WHO).”
3. BMI Calculator – Weight Loss
It’s the ideal companion app for your weight loss program. No matter if you want to lose weight or gain weight, this app can help you evaluate your current weight.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• BMI – Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn’t take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support”
4. BMI Calculator for Women & Men – Calculate your Body Mass Index and Ideal Weight
The BMI app will also calculate your Ideal Weight, based on your profile.
Tracking your BMI is important when you are trying to lose weight.
*** Need more features? Get WeightDrop, our popular Weight & BMI Tracker app! ***”
5. BMI Calculator‰
6. “BMI, BMR & Body Fat Calculator”
Free & smart bmi calculator app that allows you to calculate BMI, BMR, BFP, WHR, TDEE, and EER. When it comes to fitness goals, different body measurements should be taken into account! Don’t fret, this best free calculator for BMI will works as a body measurement tracker to track different health parameters.
An online bmi calculator by EclixTech is 100% free app that provides you with the precise body measurements. This tool is very useful for your weight loss and fitness plans. Well, let’s we further elaborate the health measurements that is used by our bmi tool.
Body Measurements Used By This App:
Body Mass Index (BMI):
BMI is a measure of body size based on height and weight that applies to men, women, and child. Your BMI tells whether you’re fall in healthy, normal, overweight or obese category. So, simply add the values into the above calculator for bmi to learn what should my BMI be for my age?
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR):
BMR is said to be as the total number of calories that your body needs to perform basic, life-sustaining functions.
BMR is also said to as your body’s metabolism, thus, any increase to your metabolic weight, like exercise, will increase your BMR. So, simply try our basal metabolic rate calculator to calculate bmr, the number of calories that your body burn if you stayed in bed all day.
Body Fat Percentage (BFP):
The BFP of an individual is said to be the total mass of fat divided by total body mass, and multiplied by 100, body fat consists of essential body fat & storage body fat. Remember that BFP is only body measurement that directly helps to find an individual’s relative body composition without regard to height or weight. Simply try the ideal body fat percentage calculator to know how much fat your body has!
Waist to Height Ratio (WHR):
The WHR is said to be a measure of the fat distribution of body fat, simply it is considered to assess the fat content in human body. To track waist to height ratio, simply try our waist to height ratio calculator.
Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE):
TDEE is referred to as an estimation of how many calories you burn each day when exercise is taken into account. Try our tdee calculator that allows you to calculate tdee corresponding to the activity level.
Estimated Energy Requirement (EER):
EER is said to be as the average dietary intake that is predicted to maintain energy balance in healthy, normal weight individuals. So, simply calculate EER by using eer calculator to maintain your energy balance.
Features of BMI Calculator:
• 100% free & accurate body tracker
• Bmi calculator allows you to manage your profile & edit your detail when needed
• Calculate BMI, BMR, BFP, WHR, TDEE, and EER with this smart app
• Allow to access six different body measurements at the main screen of this app
• Save inputs for future & update them instantly
Calculate BMI with bmi calculator app:
• Hit BMI tab
• Add body weight & height
• BMI gauge meter to shows in which bmi range your weight fall in
• BMI chart including category and ranges
Calculate BMR with bmr calculator:
• Hit BMR tab
• Add age, weight, and height
• Calories/Day corresponding to the given inputs
Calculate BFP with body fat calculator:
• Hit BFP tab
• Add age, height, waist, & neck
• Horizontal BFP ranges bar
• Body fat chart including category and ranges
Calculate WHR with WHR calculator:
• Hit WHR tab
• Add age, height, & weight
• Horizontal ranges bar for WHR
• WHR chart including category and ranges
• Hit TDEE tab
• Add age, weight, height
• Select your activity level
Calculate EER with estimated energy requirement calculator:
• Hit EER tab
• Add age, weight, height,
• Choose the activity level
7. Mobile BMI Calculator
“Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
It can help a doctor determine your overall fitness and your risk of developing chronic diseases. Still, BMI is not the only factor your doctor considers, and it isn’t a completely reliable assessment for every body type.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is one of the most accurate ways to determine when extra pounds translate into health risks. BMI is a measure of body fat based on your height and weight that applies to both adult men and women. Your BMI measures your height/weight ratio. Just divide your weight in kilograms by the square of your height in meters. Morbid obesity is defined as at least 100 pounds overweight, with a BMI greater than 40.
Enter your weight and height using standard or metric measures.
Select “Calculate BMI” and your BMI will appear on the screen. BMI Calculator app is an accurate measurement method.”
8. Pregnancy BMI : Weight Tracker
“How much weight should you gain during pregnancy each week?
Ideal Pregnancy Weight app allows you to calculate, track and stay within a healthy weight range through your pregnancy from conception to delivery. This app provides a detailed week by week assessment of your target weight and helps log and visualize your progress until your baby arrives. And it provides you important week by week information about being pregnant.
Weight gain calculations automatically determine your starting body mass index (BMI) and adjust healthy range for underweight, normal, obese and overweight circumstances.
– Supports both metric (kg / m) as well as imperial (lbs / ft)
– Important week by week information about being pregnant.
– Create and save a customized pregnancy program tracking your suggested weight range from conception to delivery.
– Log your weight and track your progress on a visual timeline, overlaying the ideal weight range for immediate feedback on your progress.
– See weekly and recommended weight ranges for ideal weight gain.
– Charts can be zoomed and panned.
And this app is well researched and built 100% based on a research paper of a scientific study that has been published by The National Academy of Medicine in 2009. The National Academy of Medicine serves as adviser to the nation to improve health. Established in 1970 under the charter of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine provides independent, objective, evidence-based advice to policymakers, health professionals, the private sector, and the public.”
9. Weight loss tracker – BMI
“Whether you want to lose or even gain a bit of weight it is always complicated to track and monitor the evolution while understanding what are the things that work for you. You might have a goal that you want to reach or maybe you just want to get back to your initial weight after a pregnancy, so having the right tool can really help you efficiently get to your ideal weight.
With simplicity and user friendliness in mind we’ve created a weight monitoring and BMI(body mass index) calculator application that not only let’s you add your daily measurements but also gives you the possibility to log your daily moods, remarks and even add pictures, making this a perfect weight diary.
To make it perfect and at the same time simple, we’ve included the following key features:
Weight Tracker & Monitor
– daily weight register functionality
– main screen calendar with great overview on the logged days
– possibility to log your weight for previous dates – copy your previously saved data into the application
– easy navigation between days – see your day to day progress
– evolution chart with custom date range functionality – watch you weight loss progress
– desired weight – follow and reach your health goals
– custom unit measures – choose from kg(kilograms), lbs(pounds) and st(stones)
– custom notes on a daily basis – register calories, diets, ideas and more.
– add pictures functionality – for before and after moments
– main screen cards for current and desired weight – never forget your goals.
– simple yet very comprehensive body mass index diagram
– BMI values for your day to day measurements
– main screen card with current BMI
– preview BMI ranges – from extremely underweight to morbid obesity
Other cool features
– password protection – protect your data with a 4 digit PIN code
– reminder – helps you remember to daily register your data
– age and gender – for more accurate BMI calculations
– custom unit measures for height – choose from cm(centimetre) and ft(feet)
– first day of week, choose between Monday and Sunday
– data reset functionality – start over whenever you want
If you are already looking for an application similar to this, it means your are on the right track in getting a better & healthier life, so we can only wish you to:
Be happy and live healthy!”