If you are looking for the Best Bmi Calculator App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 10 Best Bmi Calculator App For iPhone that passed our tests.
- 10 Best Bmi Calculator App For iPhone
- 1. Birthday Reminder & Countdown
- 2. BMI Calc – Body Mass Index
- 3. BMI Calculator – BMR Manager
- 4. BMI Calculator – Weight Loss
- 5. BMI Calculator Apps for iPhone
- 6. BMI Calculator Body Mass Index
- 7. BMI Calculator- Weight Tracker
- 8. BMI Calculator: Weight Tracker
- 9. BMI Calculator‰
- 10. “BMI, BMR & Body Fat Calculator”
Check out our list of the 10 Best Bmi Calculator App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
10 Best Bmi Calculator App For iPhone
1. Birthday Reminder & Countdown
11 REASONS TO USE BIRTHDAY REMINDER
• Easily import birthdays from existing contacts
• View a countdown of upcoming birthdays
• View the name, photo, and age of your contacts at a glance
• Customize the day and time for birthday notifications
• 3 different widgets to choose from
• Keep birthdays in sync across devices
• A clean and elegant design
• Supports Dark Mode
• Easily export birthdays
• A custom ringtone to alert you of upcoming birthdays
• Highly rated with an average of 4.5 stars
Download it now and give it a try, or read on for more details…
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL USERS
“So many birthdays to keep track of. So nice to organize it in this app, it is amazing and easy!” – by geegeemomma
“I was able to sync all of my contacts to the app; love the layout, love that my pictures from my contacts go with the birthdays, and love that it can sync across devices!” – by Nkala99
“Just what I’ve been searching for. I’ll never miss a birthday again with the notifications and widget. I like that it tells me how old the person will be so I can plan for milestone birthdays. Just perfect.” – by kat3748
EASILY ADD BIRTHDAYS
• Automatically import birthdays from your Contacts app
• Manually add birthdays (perfect for adding birthdays for kids and babies in your family that aren’t necessarily in your contacts)
VIEW AT A GLANCE
• Whose birthday is coming up next
• Their photo
• How old they’re turning
• In how many days
• Set default reminders that apply to all your contacts, or
• Customize reminder settings for specific birthdays, or
• Entirely disable reminders for specific contacts
3 HANDY WIDGETS
• See upcoming birthdays on your Lock or Home screens
• Export birthdays to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file
BIRTHDAY REMINDER CAN ALSO BE USED FOR
• And more…
A CAREFULLY CRAFTED APP
• Very evocative yet elegant app icon
• App name showing below the app icon is simply “Birthdays”
• Clean and easy-to-use interface
• Custom-made ringtone alerts you of birthdays
• A beautiful Dark Mode version
DESIGNED WITH YOUR PRIVACY IN MIND
• Your privacy is very important to us
• Unlike other similar apps we never ever access your contacts in any way, shape or form
SYNC BIRTHDAYS ACROSS DEVICES (Plus version only)
• Enable iCloud Sync to automatically backup birthday information
• Easily import birthdays to a new iPhone or iPad
• Keep birthdays in sync across all your devices
BIRTHDAY REMINDER PLUS
Upgrade to the Plus version of Birthday Reminder to:
• Remove ads
• Export birthdays
• Enable birthday syncing between your devices
• Support the ongoing development of this app
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will auto-renew at the same price every year, unless canceled in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your account settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have any question about the app, or need help about something, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.SixStarApps.com. We’ll be happy to help!”
2. BMI Calc – Body Mass Index
3. BMI Calculator – BMR Manager
“BMI Calculator – Weight Loss & BMR Calculator is the app which allows user to calculate their Body Mass Index and BMR Index in one app. It provides the accurate measurement based on the weight and height provided by user along with age.
BMI – The body mass index (BMI) calculates your body fat based on your weight and height.
BMR – Basal Metabolic Rate is the number of calories your body need when it is at complete rest, with no exercise.
• Imperial and metric measurement units are supported.
• Record your BMI & BMR history to track back anytime.
• Store History data with BMI or BMR Index along with age, weight and height in chronological order.
• Ideal app for weight loss program if you want to gain or lose weight.
• BMI measurement support for 7 years and older.
• BMR calculation is based on Mifflin and St Jeor as well as Harris-Benedict equation.
• BMR Calculator calculates the calories you need to consume in a day.
• No internet connection required for calculation.
• Free to use.
• BMI Calculator
• Body Mass Index Calculator
• Standard BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator
• Fitness Tracker & Weight Loss Program
– Less battery drain using this app.
– This app integrates with HealthKit to sync your Weight and BMI data with Apple Health Data.”
4. BMI Calculator – Weight Loss
It’s the ideal companion app for your weight loss program. No matter if you want to lose weight or gain weight, this app can help you evaluate your current weight.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• BMI – Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn’t take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support”
5. BMI Calculator Apps for iPhone
“A simple BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Calculates the BMI value for a given height & weight. Outputs both the BMI score and a textual description of the value as well as a visual interpretation of the results.
BMI stands for Body Mass Index. It is a number that shows body weight adjusted for height. BMI can be calculated with simple math using inches and pounds, or meters and kilograms. For adults aged 20 years or older, BMI falls into one of these categories: underweight, normal, overweight.
An easy-to-use compact health statistic calculator. After entering your height, weight, and other physical details, It calculates your BMI .”
6. BMI Calculator Body Mass Index
“This is a simple application to help adults 20 years+ calculate their BMI based on weight and height. You can then log your BMI and track it over time, viewing your progress graphically and/or exporting the data to a CSV or HTML file.
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Log BMI over time.
• View your BMI graphically.
• Export data as a CSV file or HTML.
• Supports landscape and portrait mode.
• BMI scale is for adults 20 years and older.
Mathematically BMI is a person’s weight in kilograms divided by the square of height in meters. BMI is moderately correlated with more direct measures of body fat and is often times used as an estimate for overall body fatness. BMI only uses weight and height, and then compares it to an average scale. An athlete would operate outside the standard curve, since muscle mass would give them additional weight without adding body fat. This app uses a single scale for both Men and Women. To determine if your BMI is a health risk, a healthcare provider would need to perform further assessments.”
7. BMI Calculator- Weight Tracker
Stay motivated by tracking your daily weight and analyze your progress in various charts and statistics.
Also use the included handy calculators to determine your Waist-to-Height Ratio (WHtR), Body Fat Percentage and Calorie Consumption (BMR + PAL).
• BMI calculation – classified by sex and different age ranges
• Local storage to track your daily weight • Analyze your weight history in various charts and visualizations to gain insights on the way to a better body image • Set a desired target weight and follow your progress
• Comprehensive statistics about your weight, i.e. your average weight or difference your starting and target weight.
• A weight reminder that supports you to achieve your ideal weight • Input weights in the metric or imperial unit system • Sync your weight data with your Google Fit account
Check your body stats to find your ideal weight, because overweight and obesity are risk factors for diseases such as hypertension, heart disease and diabetes. It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
More information about the BMI is available on the website of the World Health Organization (WHO).”
8. BMI Calculator: Weight Tracker
“With this free BMI Calculator, you can calculate and evaluate your BMI (Body Mass Index) simply by entering age, gender, height and weight. It supports metric or imperial and is designed based on the WHO BMI classification.
What You Can Do:
– Calculate your BMI scientifically
– Find your ideal weight & Get professional tips
– Log your BMI history & Track your health progress
– For everyone! Adults, teens, and children
– Sync data to Apple Health
Being overweight or obese increases the risk of obesity-related diseases, such as hypertension, heart disease and diabetes. It’s time to find your ideal weight. You can also use it to check your diet or weight loss effect.
Why You Need It:
Wanna know your BMI and weight changes at a glance?
Want to prevent obesity-related diseases?
Wish to know tips to reach an optimal weight?
Look for a BMI calculator for your children?
Download our app now as a useful starting point for your weight control and health improvement.”
9. BMI Calculator‰
10. “BMI, BMR & Body Fat Calculator”
Free & smart bmi calculator app that allows you to calculate BMI, BMR, BFP, WHR, TDEE, and EER. When it comes to fitness goals, different body measurements should be taken into account! Don’t fret, this best free calculator for BMI will works as a body measurement tracker to track different health parameters.
An online bmi calculator by EclixTech is 100% free app that provides you with the precise body measurements. This tool is very useful for your weight loss and fitness plans. Well, let’s we further elaborate the health measurements that is used by our bmi tool.
Body Measurements Used By This App:
Body Mass Index (BMI):
BMI is a measure of body size based on height and weight that applies to men, women, and child. Your BMI tells whether you’re fall in healthy, normal, overweight or obese category. So, simply add the values into the above calculator for bmi to learn what should my BMI be for my age?
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR):
BMR is said to be as the total number of calories that your body needs to perform basic, life-sustaining functions.
BMR is also said to as your body’s metabolism, thus, any increase to your metabolic weight, like exercise, will increase your BMR. So, simply try our basal metabolic rate calculator to calculate bmr, the number of calories that your body burn if you stayed in bed all day.
Body Fat Percentage (BFP):
The BFP of an individual is said to be the total mass of fat divided by total body mass, and multiplied by 100, body fat consists of essential body fat & storage body fat. Remember that BFP is only body measurement that directly helps to find an individual’s relative body composition without regard to height or weight. Simply try the ideal body fat percentage calculator to know how much fat your body has!
Waist to Height Ratio (WHR):
The WHR is said to be a measure of the fat distribution of body fat, simply it is considered to assess the fat content in human body. To track waist to height ratio, simply try our waist to height ratio calculator.
Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE):
TDEE is referred to as an estimation of how many calories you burn each day when exercise is taken into account. Try our tdee calculator that allows you to calculate tdee corresponding to the activity level.
Estimated Energy Requirement (EER):
EER is said to be as the average dietary intake that is predicted to maintain energy balance in healthy, normal weight individuals. So, simply calculate EER by using eer calculator to maintain your energy balance.
Features of BMI Calculator:
• 100% free & accurate body tracker
• Bmi calculator allows you to manage your profile & edit your detail when needed
• Calculate BMI, BMR, BFP, WHR, TDEE, and EER with this smart app
• Allow to access six different body measurements at the main screen of this app
• Save inputs for future & update them instantly
Calculate BMI with bmi calculator app:
• Hit BMI tab
• Add body weight & height
• BMI gauge meter to shows in which bmi range your weight fall in
• BMI chart including category and ranges
Calculate BMR with bmr calculator:
• Hit BMR tab
• Add age, weight, and height
• Calories/Day corresponding to the given inputs
Calculate BFP with body fat calculator:
• Hit BFP tab
• Add age, height, waist, & neck
• Horizontal BFP ranges bar
• Body fat chart including category and ranges
Calculate WHR with WHR calculator:
• Hit WHR tab
• Add age, height, & weight
• Horizontal ranges bar for WHR
• WHR chart including category and ranges
• Hit TDEE tab
• Add age, weight, height
• Select your activity level
Calculate EER with estimated energy requirement calculator:
• Hit EER tab
• Add age, weight, height,
• Choose the activity level