If you are looking for the Best Boxing App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Boxing App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Boxing App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Boxing App For iPhone
1. Boxing Coach Fitness App
Here are some of the Boxing Coach features that will improve your training:
• Preconfigured and ready-to-use boxing workout schedules are built right in
• Add as many additional personalized boxing workouts as you like
• Each boxing workout can have a warmup phase, up to 18 rounds of boxing including breaks and a cool down phase – you have full flexibility of defining the duration for each phase
• Select your favourite boxing combinations which should be called out during the workout in order to further improve your workout
• Clean and simple user interface with different colors per workout phase
• No sign-up / log-in required in order to use the app – you can get started right away
• No advertisement that will distract you prior or during your workout
• Siri integration in order to:
– Start a workout
– Pause a running workout
– Resume a paused workout
• Audio and voice support during the workout (optional)
• Playback of your favorite music app will continue during the boxing workouts
• HealthKit: app integrates with HealthKit to synchronize workouts and body measures”
2. Boxing Training & Workout App
“A must-have app for punching bag or shadow boxing training:
* Level up – Learn 100s of new kickboxing or boxing combos
* Easy to use – Press “Start” and train for up to 16 rounds
* Never run out of ideas – Choose from technique, drills, HIIT and partner punching bag workouts
Heavy Bag Pro is a punching bag training app. It’s like your own fighting trainer who guides your heavy bag training. You’ll never be demotivated or run out of ideas again!
The app is suitable for enthusiasts of any combat sport who have already learned the basics and want to continue to advance their skills. Workouts are categorized into boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, and K1. They are also suitable for practitioners of MMA, Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Taekwondo or any other types of martial arts.
While a heavy bag is helpful, it’s not absolutely necessary to be able to train hard with the app. You can use the app to do shadowboxing at home, then already know the combos you want to master on a boxing bag or during sparring when you hit the gym.
Tip: For a sweaty, challenging kickboxing training and great cardio, try shadowboxing with weights in your hands!
Features of Heavy Bag Pro include:
* Guided, ready-to-go workouts – just warm up and press “Start”
* Custom workouts – create workouts from any combos or techniques you want to focus on
* Learning corner – master single punches or kicks and combos to add to your arsenal
* Boxing timer – keep up the intensity while training on your own
New workouts and combos are added weekly, so you’ll never get bored.
Is the app free?
There are two versions: free and premium. With the free version, you get three full workouts (one in every discipline) and an interval round timer (without ads). If you want to unlock all the workouts and other features and exercises, you’ll need to upgrade to premium. A monthly subscription costs less than a one-time visit to most gyms.
If you’re serious about getting a leg up on your competition, you need this boxing app. Not only does it up your motivation with fun, guided punching bag home workouts, but it helps you master the combos that will outsmart your competition.
All you need is your phone and the willpower to win!
Terms and Conditions: https://heavybag.pro/app-terms/
3. FightCamp Home Boxing Workouts
“FightCamp is the most enjoyable and effective at-home boxing workout you can do whenever you want. We offer a growing library of more than 1K on-demand boxing and kickboxing workouts. You’ll see punch goals in each workout so you know exactly how hard to push yourself. Paired with our wearable punch trackers, you’ll see your workout stats on screen, in real-time, including your punch count, punch speed and total output. At the end of each workout, you’ll see a summary that displays your data and progress.
After each workout, check the leaderboard to see how you stack up against the community. Compete against your past performances or others with the versus mode feature designed to fuel your competitive side.
∙ Interactive punch goals set for every round
∙ Real-time workout stats when paired with FightCamp punch trackers
∙ Community-wide Leaderboard
∙ Efficient HIIT-style workouts
∙ World-class trainers with real fighting experience
∙ Syncs to Health App
∙ Versus Mode to compete head-to-head with other members, or to compete against your previous best score
∙ Stack multiple workouts together to enhance your workout session
∙ Instructional paths teaching the basics of boxing and kickboxing
∙ Advanced paths for experienced boxers & kickboxers
∙ Total output score to show workout intensity
∙ Achievements & badges earned by working harder
∙ Ever-growing selection of on-demand home workouts that challenge your body & mind
∙ New boxing & kickboxing workouts added to the app each week
∙ Connect with your favorite streaming platform to listen to your own music
Download the FightCamp boxing app and try your first class for free today!”
4. PunchLab: Home Boxing Workouts
“Choose among martial arts & combat sports workouts designed for boxing, MMA, Muay Thai, and kickboxing training. PunchLab tracks any punching and kicking combination you throw at the punching bag USING ONLY YOUR PHONE!
Follow audio workouts while you hit the punching bag or shadowbox. PunchLab will call out punching and kicking combos created by the best coaches worldwide.
Mount the phone on the punching bag and PunchLab will show you live statistics of your punch-power, force, and punch-counter! Work with any kind of punching bag (punch bag, heavy bag, standing bag, aqua bag).
Don’t feel like listening to combos, you want to work out at your own peace? PunchLab has a handy round timer and HIIT timer you can use while you work-out. Just set up the boxing timer, wait for the bell, and start hitting the punching bag or shadowbox your own combos.
• PUNCH COUNTER: count the number of punches and kicks thrown at the punching bag
• PUNCH METER: measure the force of the punches and kicks thrown at the punching bag
• BOXING TIMER: round boxing timer + HIIT timer
• COMBO AUDIO WORKOUTS: combos for boxing, kickboxing, MMA you can follow while you shadowbox or work the punch bag
• APPLE HEALTH: enable the integration and save your workouts in Apple Health.
The best app for boxing training! boxing timer, HIIT & round timer + boxing workouts!
Adding a new boxing workout every week so you can keep in shape and learn new combo every time you train. There is no better training than boxing! A full workout helps you burn calories while having fun! Start your first boxing workout at home today. no need for special boxing equipment! You are more a kickboxing type? we got you covered!
You can choose one of the our plan to unlock the tracking features and the premium contents.
We offer two plans:
• Annual Plan
• Quarterly Plan
The Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
By subscribing to PunchLab you accept the full terms and conditions available at https://punchlab.net/termsandconditions/”
5. Shadow Boxing Workout App
“Use this boxing app for your training and improve your skills from home or the gym, like a virtual boxing coach! Try existing training sessions or build your own workouts using the various exercises and settings.
You can easily pick how much time you have ahead of you, the exercises you’d like to do, the intensity and start your boxing workout!
If you box, it’s a great way to keep improving, and if you don’t it’s a cool alternative way to work out!
SHADOW BOXING TRAININGS
This boxing app features multiple pre-made intense shadow boxing & punching bag workout sessions.
Some are a real challenge and other are easier for beginners. For instance “20 minutes HIIT” is a very high intensity interval workout to burn a lot of calories and have fun… but you can find simpler ones to get started!
NO EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
You don’t need any equipment to complete the trainings and various drills, but if you have a punching bag or a jump rope at home you’ll be able to use them.
PICK FROM MANY EXERCISES
Mix it up by trying out different workout types, simulating what a real boxing coach would ask you to do:
– PAD WORK will call out simple combos and freestyle combos to execute
– FREESTYLE let you do your own thing with an optional audio boxing coach giving you ideas and directions
– REPETITIONS gives you one combo to practice for an entire round. It can be a simple one to focus on speed, or a more technical one.
– JUMP ROPE is a great way to boost your cardio
– PUNCHING BAG to alternate fast and powerful sequences to build explosiveness on the heavy bag
– DEFENSE to focus on dodging incoming attacks and countering
– FOOTWORK will improve your movement and speed with simple drills
– TUTORIAL to learn the fundamentals of boxing
You can also add additional calisthenics exercises like push-ups or squats in between boxing rounds! This can get intense, but it’s a great fitness exercise and will help with cardio and burning calories.
You can also create your custom shadow boxing training sessions and custom HIIT workouts. This the perfect way to match what kind of fitness regimen you want to follow at home, like a 7 minute workout or something closer to boxercise. So if you want to get ready for fight camp or just lose some weight, there’ll be something for you!
See your statistics, follow your progress and remember when you last worked out. This will help you focus on your fitness target, weight loss or performance improvements.
Boxing alone can get demotivating and this is a great way to stay motivated while working out.
FREE ROUND TIMER WITH NO ADS
Use the free timer for your sparring sessions, trainings or heavy bag workouts. It will alternate between workout and rest periods and will ring a bell at the end of the round as well as give you an indication of the round coming to an end.
You can use our pre-made timer modes to quickly set the rules from boxing, MMA, muay thaï, kick boxing or amateur boxing.
LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC
The audio cues will not stop the music from your favorite app like Spotify or Apple Music. You can set up the audio mixing to lower the music or keep the volume all the way up. Finally you can even mute all audio coaching if you only want to listen to your intense boxing workout playlist!
Your workouts are automatically saved to iCloud so that you never loose track of your progress.”