If you are looking for the Best Bpm Counter App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Bpm Counter App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Bpm Counter App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Bpm Counter App iPhone
“”BPM” is an application that displays the tempo when the button is done in the tap.
When “Average mode” is made “on”, the mean value of the tempo in which the tap is done is displayed. When it is “off”, the tempo of each tap is displayed.
If the tap is not done during 3 second or more, the tempo is reset by the following tap.
Tune information and BPM can be copied as a text by pushing the “Action” button.”
2. BPM Counter’
WHY YOU WILL LOVE BPM COUNTER – TAPPER
• Very simple & easy to use
• No-nonsense BPM Tapper
• Everything you need in one app for BPM Counting
• Useful customization options
• High Precision BPM measurements
This app requires no money and we think that’s pretty cool.
WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK
Do you have improvements? Bugs? Or do you just want to share other thought? Please let us know in a review.
3. BPM Counter App ϟ EDM BPM
“Become a more dynamic EDM DJ or Producer! EDM BPM is a BPM counter that reveals 100+ subgenres of Electronic Dance Music based on genre and BPM. “Perfect response time. Love the genre list. Can’t wait to use it when I hear something I want to sample. So dope”
“Finally a well designed and legit BPM app!”
“I’m always opening up this app to tap out a song BPM. Work every time! And it’s nice lookin too! I also like how the background pulses with the tempo u tap out. Nice job EDM team!”
“Does exactly what it does, and even shows the genres. Great app!”
Tap the beat of a track to display the BPM, along with tempo-relevant genres and subgenres in an easy and intuitive interface. From bedroom producer to festival DJ, EDM BPM will add some kick (pun absolutely intended) to an otherwise boring task of counting beats.
● DJS: Transition your Progressive Trance DJ set into some Atmospheric Breaks. At 131 BPM, you’ll keep the crowd on their toes while avoiding the dreaded beat-gallop. From Ambient to Hardcore, DJ’s will benefit from genre suggestions to spice up their sets while keeping the dance floor hot and sweaty.
● PRODUCERS: Add a genre-traversing Minimal Techno breakdown to your latest Tribal House production. Crack the top charts with your next track!
● EDM ENTHUSIASTS: With over 100 subgenres, discover new styles in a tempo range you’re comfortable with. If Balearic Beat is your favorite, you might love some Illbient or Ambient Goa.
» OVER 100 subgenres of electronic music under 9 genres including House, Trance, Techno, Drum & Bass, Downtempo, Ambient and more.
» Swipe the BPM counter to reset and tap a new track.
» Color-shifting interface based on tempo (option for static background within the app’s settings).
» Unlock Themes! Tap beats in Midnight, the Underground, or at the front of the VIP section.
» Tempo Strobe feature flashes the background to the BPM*
» Bar counter records the lifetime amount of 4/4 bars you’ve tapped.
» Share functionality to let your friends in on your taps.
Subgenres include: Dark Ambient, New Age, Psybient, Ambient Trance, Lo-Fi Hip Hop, Ethnic Electronica, Lounge, Trip-Hop, Acid Jazz, Trap, Moombahton, Grime, Dubstep, Tropical House, Deep House, Nu-disco, Future House, Bass House, Trouse, Big Beat, Baltimore Club, Miami Bass, Detroit Techno, Minimal, Acid Techno, Dark Trance, Progressive Psy Trance, Uplifting Trance, Darkpsy, Jungle, Liquid Funk, Neurofunk, Techstep, Trancecore, Hardstyle, Jumpstyle, UK Hardcore, Mákina, Freeform, Gabber, Industrial, and many more.
If you are sensitive to flashing screens, do not enable the Tempo Strobe setting. Strobe intensity decreases the faster the tempo gets.”
4. BPM Detect – Tempo & Metronome
////WHEN DO I USE IT
– For DJs: find the BPM of unlabelled tracks. Save some time and beatmatch more easily.
– For Musicians: get real-time feedback of your band’s tempo. Identify timing fluctuations and changes.
– For mobile app musicians: play an instrument and sync apps to your tempo with Ableton Link.
– Keep the beat with built-in metronome
– Tap in rhythm to set tempo
– Adjust tempo manually with + / – buttons
– Set downbeat at anytime for phase synchronization
– Nudge feature allows you to temporarily adjust speed and help you beatmatch
– Choose bar subdivisions display
– Phrase counting indicator
– Device flashlight synced with tempo (downbeat or all beats)
– Live auto BPM analyzer through device microphone to detect the beat
– Ableton Link: sync compatible apps on several devices by connecting to the same WiFi network.
– Long phrases display (32/64 segments)”
5. BPM Tap Counter
6. liveBPM – Beat Detector
“Sharpen your sense of time! liveBPM is the tempo monitoring tool for drummers, bands and DJs. It detects music and beats via the microphone and continuously displays the current tempo in beats per minute (BPM). It is easy to use and delivers high-quality results while being energy efficient.
=== What users said about liveBPM ===
John Walden, freelance musician and music technology journalist at musicappblog.com:
“There are three obvious applications for the app. First, it would make a brilliant practice tool for a drummer, allowing them to monitor just how good they are at keeping a steady tempo without the aid of a click track to guide them. Second, sat beside your kit during a performance, it would allow you to judge just how well you are hitting the ideal tempo for each song in your set. It’s not just drummers that can benefit for liveBPM as the third use is in mapping the tempo – and any tempo changes – in commercial recordings. While this is useful for drummers, it is instructional for almost any musician.”
“I used this at my last band practice and wasn’t expecting it to work. I couldn’t believe how quickly and accurately it started tracking the bpm, even despite the very loud volume of our music.”
“I am a professional drummer and I have been looking for something like this for years! Unless your playing with backing tracks or recording, Playing with a Click is too Mechanical. This app allows the tempo to breathe, and its like a little angel on your shoulder telling you the band is speeding up or slowing down. It is totally worth the money.”
“I have used this about five gigs now and have quit using my previous tempo meter. I used both for a few gigs to test the accuracy. Dead on. Thanks! Every drummer should use this.”
“This has been very helpful for recording. thanks!”
=== Detailed Description ===
This is a tool designed for professional use:
– Well-tested beat detection engine guarantees trustworthiness
– Can handle most genres
– Produces results accurate to within 0.1 BPM under the following conditions:
— The tempo is constant or almost constant
— Strong impulses are defining the beat (drums, accentuated rhythm instruments like bass/guitar, etc.)
– Tempo curve shows the development of tempo over time
– Multiple zoom modes to show last 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes
– Advanced audio spectrum analysis via FFT
– More accessible and usually more accurate than BPM counters that function through tapping
– Low battery drain thanks to high performance code and efficient algorithms
Using it as a musician:
– Use it as an objective tempo reference like a metronome
– It actually has several advantages over a metronome:
— You are not tied to a click, giving you more flexibility
— Helps you use tempo changes to enhance your musical expression
— With blind tests, it can massively improve your timing confidence, which is especially important if you are in a tempo leading role (e.g. drummer)
– Discover how/whether your favorite artists use tempo changes
– Measure and improve your time-keeping skills
– Identify slowdowns and speedups while practicing your instrument
– Always be in control of the tempo during your live gigs and rehearsals
– Power Button: For freezing the tempo curve and minimizing battery drain
– Clear Button: Clears the tempo curve
– Slider: Adjusts the target tempo range (i.e. 80-160 BPM)
– Zoom Buttons: Switch between zoom modes for the tempo curve. (2-30 minutes)
– You can check and improve the detection by clapping loud to the beat. Also, results can be improved by plugging in a suitable external microphone.
– You can support my work by rating it on the App Store. If you have questions and/or suggestions, feel free to contact me via e-mail or facebook.”
7. Metronome beats: BPM counter
“An interactive Metronome App , Speed Trainer, and Drum Machine designed by musicians. Metronome Beats is already used worldwide by over 10 million musicians for solo and group music practice, teaching and live concerts. It is also used to keep a steady tempo during running, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
– Select any tempo from 1 to 900 beats per minute.
– Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
– Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
– Master your rhythm with the Tempo Trainer
– Option to keep the metronome playing when you exit allowing you to use it with other apps
– Set a timer to stop the metronome after a certain number of bars
– Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
– Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
– Visual beat indication – mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
– Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
– Save your settings as Presets
– Create songs with different tempo settings
– Organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
– Advanced rhythms including Polyrhythms and Swing
– Integrated Drum Machine
ADJUST THE TEMPO WITH ONE TOUCH
Designed with ease of use in mind, Metronome Beats has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments by one touch of the screen. The visual beat indicators help you to keep track of where you are in the bar and enable you to mute the metronome whilst still monitoring the tempo visually. You can also create your own custom sound settings or simply change the pitch to make Metronome Beats easier to hear over your instrument.
RHYTHM AND TEMPO TRAINING
Metronome Beats has a tempo trainer to help you master your rhythm. Set the metronome to speed up over time or mute every few bars to test your playing.
Only need a few bars lead in? Use the timer function to stop Metronome Beats when you want. You can also use Metronome Beats at the same time as other apps, allowing you to read sheet music off your Tablet whilst playing the metronome to check your tempo.
ADVANCED RHYTHMS AND INTEGRATED DRUM MACHINE
The advanced rhythms section allows you to program in more complex rhythms including polyrhythms and swing. There is also an integrated drum machine. Use this to generate a backing track to practice against, or simply have fun generating different rhythms.
SAVE YOUR SETTINGS AND CREATE SETLISTS AND SONGS
In the pro version of Metronome Beats you can save your Settings as Presets to access later. You can use these to create song of varying tempos or generate setlists of songs and play through these one by one – useful for solo and group practice as well as playing live on stage.
If you need any help or have any questions about Metronome Beats you can always contact us at email@example.com.”
8. “Pro Metronome – Tempo,Beat,Subdivision,Polyrhythm”
Pro Metronome is a powerful tool that helps you master both daily practice and stage performance. It has redefined how more than 4 million people sync to a beat. At the heart of the app lies our extremely precise, studio-quality metronome which we’ve refined even further with 3.13.
The free version is packed with features. We feature 13 different metronome tones including even a voice option. Running our newest RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, our metronome clocks an accuracy of ±20μs.
Pro Metronome is all about customization. Change beat tones, accents, and even the dynamics of your rhythm (“f”, “mf”, “p” and “mute”). The Pro Version unlocks even more features including subdivisions and polyrhythm settings. Create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. The free version of the app includes sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash, Vibrate and Airplay Modes. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you’re playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device’s camera flash to sync up the entire band easily. You can even use Airplay Mode to beam the metronome to a projector or Apple TV!
Pro Metronome doesn’t just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer which mutes a selected bar in the beat, allowing your brain to fill in the gap and thus train your innate sense of timing. It’s a simple, heavily requested idea not found in any other app to date.
Pro Metronome also supports a host of secondary features: background play mode, in-app volume adjust and even the ability to save song/tempo playlists to share with friends. It’s a powerful, elegant and intuitive app – a must for the modern musician.
Pro Metronome Basic Features:
* Intuitive, ad-free interface even in the free version
* Dynamic time signature settings
* 13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
* Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
* Tap in your own BPM
* Color Mode – see the beats graphically displayed on screen
* Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
* Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
* In-app volume adjustment
* Extreme precision (±20μs) using RTP (Real Time Playback) technology
* Timer to help you keep track of your session
* Tone generators
* Landscape Mode for increased resolution
* Universal app – supported on iPhone, iPod and iPad
* Audiobus support
* Apple Watch support
Pro Features include:
* Sensory aids: LED/Screen Flash Mode (iPhone 4 and above) and vibration (only available for iPhones)
* Subdivisions including triplets, dotted notes, and many more
* Polyrhythms – stack two rhythm tracks on top of each other
* Programmable playlists – save and load your favorite settings
* Dual Screen Mode using AirPlay (requires iPhone 4s/iPad2 and above)
* Wirelessly playlists sharing
* Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
* Stage Mode – the indispensable companion for performing musicians.
* Practice Mode – allows you to programme automatic tempo change to suit your practice regime.
EUMLab helps unleash your musical talent! With pioneering technology, EUMLab create sleek, beautiful products for both the professional and novice musician alike.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab
Questions? Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our videos: eum.io/eumvideo”