If you are looking for the Best Brain Game Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Brain Game Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Brain Game Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Brain Game Android App
1. Skillz – Logic Brain Games
“Want to test your memory skills or give your brain an exercise? Try this fun memory game to improve your memory, speed, get better accuracy, distinguish between colors and much more. This is a fun logical game that gives a good test to your brain.
With this brain game, you can help players to learn to distinguish between different colors and improve their skills. The players sharpen their minds while having fun playing this game. This logical game is a skill test game. Also, you can test your reflexes. There are some fun game puzzles in the game of different kinds. You score points and advance levels. Very fun and addictive game that you will completely enjoy.
To add to playing a logical game and training your brain, you also have a lot of fun with the game. It is packed with different kind of tests that improve your skills and abilities. Here is how –
✓Improve your memory
✓Train your reflexes
✓Increase your accuracy
✓Prove your touch ability
✓Increase your speed
✓Learn color coordination
Each level tests your skills and abilities to their peak. After each level, your results are ranked between 1 and 5 Stars and you will be rewarded with a number of Brains. For every Star earned you will be rewarded with one Brain. Using a brain, you can retry from the current round, pass a round or pass a level with 5 stars.
Every level is designed to help you improve your skills, memory to sharpen your mind with this addictive game. So, are you ready to take up a brain challenge now? Download this free app – “Skillz Logical Brain Game” now to get started.
The logical game is introducing a Multiplayer feature. Here is how it goes –
– Play with your friends or with random players
– Start a game with minimum 2 players. Max limit is 4.
– If you finish the game in Multiplayer mode on the 1st place, you earn a “Win” and 5 Brains. If you finish the game but on the 2nd place, you earn just 3 Brains and no “Win”
– Your Multiplayer Ranking depends on the “Wins”
– Play in Multiplayer mode and unlock Achievements
You will love the feature, so start sharing with your friends.”
2. Brain Dots
The only thing you need to do is to “bump two balls.”
Will you be able to clear these simple-looking but actually difficult stages?
▼ The rules are simple!
◆ Let’s bump the two balls
All you need to do to clear a stage is to
“make the blue and red balls bump”.
Draw lines and shapes freely to move and roll the balls.
Flexible thinking is going to become the key to victory.
◆ Let’s collect pens
Starting off with a simple pencil, moving onto color pencils, crayons and so on.
We have prepared more than 25 varieties of pens of different colors and sizes.
Collect various pens and walk through the stages.
◆ Share the moment of victory
You can review the moment you cleared a stage on video or picture.
Share it on SNS to show off your superior skills to your friends.
Not to mention that watching your friends’ gameplay might also become a hint!?
◆ Your brain abilities will be tested
This game, continuing after Brain Wars, also tests your logical thinking and the flexibility of your mind.
As this game includes the elements of riddle and “Escape the Room” type of games, we would recommend Brain Dots to people who enjoy brain-type puzzles, cards and strategy games.
It might also have an impact on your children’s intellectual growth and preventing brain deterioration?
◆ Create Stages
Create your own stages and see if users
all over the world can solve them.
Over 3 million stages already created!
15 languages! Brain Dots is played all over the world!
Japanese / English / Korean / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / Spanish / French / Portuguese(Brazil) / Swedish / Finnish / Russian / Vietnamese / Thai / Indonesian / Hindi /
▼ Latest information
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.”
3. Peak – Brain Games & Training
With brain games made in partnership with academics from leading universities like Cambridge and NYU, and more than 12m downloads, Peak is a fun, challenging brain training experience.
It takes just 10 minutes a day to complete a brain training workout. And, with 45 brain games for adults, and new brain training workouts every day, there is always a fun challenge waiting for you.
– Free brain games to challenge your Memory, Attention, Math, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
– Learn which categories your brain excels in, and compete with friends by comparing your brainmap and brain game performance.
– Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, helps you track your progress and improve.
– Cognitive brain training with games from expert researchers at Cambridge University, NYU and more.
– Works offline so you can enjoy Peak brain games wherever you are.
– Selected by Google as Editor’s Choice.
– More than 45 brain games available and regular updates to keep you challenged.
– Get personalised brain training workouts and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
– Get access to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
“Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.” – The Guardian
“Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.” – The Wall Street Journal
“The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.” – Techworld
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak’s scientific advisory board includes Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
Follow us – twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us – facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us – peak.net
Say hi – email@example.com
For more information:
Payment Policy – http://www.peak.net/payment-policy”
4. Brain Out: Can you pass it?
🔥“Brain Out” is an addictive free tricky puzzle game with a series of tricky brain teasers and different riddles testing challenge your mind😝. It evaluates your logical think ability, reflexes, accuracy, memory and creativity. Do not answer the quests ❌in the ordinary way if you don’t want to be tricked. The solution subverts normal thinking is the most interesting thing in this trivia game. 🌟We bring you a different game experience with creative thinking and absurd solution.
💜Absolutely unimagined gameplay
💙Easy and simple but humorous game process
💛Funny sound and witty game effects
💚Unexpected game answers
😱So many trivia questions to boost your brain power. The perfect combination of knowledge and creativity, exercise your mind with the triple test of EQ, IQ and dumbfounded challenge💪🏻. Our game full of spoof, fun and subvert your imagination!
Think outside the box and run your imagination now!”
5. The Room
“Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music” – Game Informer
“More fun than Christmas morning” – The New York Times
“A mysterious puzzler that doesn’t fail to intrigue” – The Verge
“The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.” – IGN
“The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone’s childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery.” – Eurogamer
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you’re playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you’re looking at? Think again.”
6. Lumosity: Brain Training
“Lumosity’s cognitive training program is a fun, interactive way to train your brain and learn about how your mind works. Used by over 100 million people worldwide, Lumosity’s program consists of games designed to exercise memory, speed, flexibility and problem-solving.
Begin with a free 10-minute Fit Test to set your baseline scores, and see how you compare with others your age.
THE APP INCLUDES
•40+ activities …and counting.
•Challenges for memory, speed, logic, problem-solving, math, language, and more.
•Carefully curated sets of games made for you.
•Personalized challenges based on your training habits and preferences.
DETAILED TRAINING INSIGHTS
•Information about your game strengths and weaknesses as you progress through your training.
•Analysis of your game play to help understand your cognitive patterns.
THE STORY BEHIND LUMOSITY®
We’re a team of scientists and designers exploring new ways to challenge the brain and advance cognitive research. We take common cognitive and neuropsychological tasks, or create entirely new, experimental challenges. Then, working with experienced designers, we transform these tasks into games and puzzles that challenge core cognitive skills.
We also work with 40+ university researchers worldwide. We give qualified researchers free access to Lumosity training and tools, helping them investigate new areas in the cognitive sciences.
We invite you to train with us and join in our mission to advance the understanding of human cognition.
The app is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese and Korean. To access the app in one of these languages, change your device setting to the desired language.
GET HELP: http://www.lumosity.com/help
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
LUMOSITY PREMIUM PRICING & TERMS
With Lumosity Premium, you will work out with a personalized training program, unlock in-depth insights about how you play, and receive tips for better game accuracy, speed and strategy. We offer the following Premium subscriptions:
Monthly: $11.99 USD/month
Yearly: $59.99 USD/year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Lumosity Premium subscriptions are charged through your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the price and period selected above unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Google Play account settings after purchase. Refunds are not provided for the unused portion of any term, and any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a purchase is made.
Terms of Service:
7. Elevate – Brain Training Games
“Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve attention, speaking skills, processing speed, memory skills, mental math, and more. Each person is provided with their own personalized mind training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. 90%+ report improved vocabulary, math skills, and overall mental sharpness when they frequently use Elevate to challenge their minds.
Elevate offers a 7-day free trial as well as a free version. To access the free version, tap the X in the upper left-hand corner after you sign up for an account.
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps. – CNET
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.” – Washington Post
• 40+ Brain Training Games: Improve your cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension with 40+ brain training games and puzzles.
• Performance Tracking: Measure your performance against yourself and others. Weekly reports that highlight your key accomplishments and opportunities are delivered once per week.
• Personalized Workouts: Customize the focus of your daily workouts to train the mind skills you need most, and choose between 3 and 5 games and puzzles.
• Adaptive Progression: Train your brain with math and word exercises that get harder as you progress to ensure your experience remains challenging.
• Workout Achievements: Start a workout streak and stay motivated with over 150+ achievements to win while you train your mind.
• And more!
WHY YOU NEED ELEVATE
• Express yourself more effectively in writing. Write with clarity, persuasiveness, and concision.
• Improve your spelling and punctuation. Avoid common writing pitfalls.
• Become a better reader. Flow through words with ease. Read everyday materials faster and with greater understanding.
• Expand your vocabulary. Learn how to use thousands of new words with fun games.
• Quickly and easily solve everyday math problems. Get better at comparing prices, splitting bills, and calculating discounts and markups.
• Speak confidently. Advance your speech with new words. Become more articulate and develop clear expression and tone.
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate’s brain games and puzzles are designed in collaboration with educational experts and are based on proven educational techniques. Elevate’s mental workout algorithms draw from cognitive research in attention and memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
For additional information, please read our Terms of Service