If you are looking for the Best Brainstorming Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Brainstorming Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Brainstorming Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Brainstorming Android App
1. SimpleMind Lite – Mind Mapping
• SimpleMind for Android FULL version adds tons of productivity boosting features – available in Google Play
• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac – https://simplemind.eu
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ use single select or multiple select
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ collapse and expand branches
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
SimpleMind is optimized for both phones and tablets. Some features are only available in more recent versions of Android.”
2. GitMind – Mind Map&Concept Map
“GitMind lets you draw professional-looking mind maps on Android devices. You can quickly start with 100+ built-in templates, and share with others via URLs. Whether you are a student, teacher, designer, writer or anybody, you can use GitMind to help you foster creativity and facilitate collaboration.
👍Features of GitMind:
• Unlimited maps and folders
• Apply predefined themes
• Built-in 70+ templates
• Edit, and delete topics
• Undo and redo
• Expand and collapse branches
• Multiple layouts (org chart, fishbone, logic chart, tree chart)
• Switch outline to mind map
• Share with others via URL
• Seamless synchronization
Use it for:
• Project planning
• Knowledge management
• Idea collection
• Preparing for presentation
• Taking effective meeting minutes
If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us:
3. Mindly (mind mapping)
Try it for:
• Thought structuring
• Idea collection
• Planning a project
• Preparing a speech
• Preparing for a meeting
• Writing a quick summary
If you are a visual person (like us) you will love the way Mindly works. Mindly eliminates all unnecessary clutter and helps you to focus on your ideas, thoughts and concepts.
o Infinite hierarchy of elements
o Attach notes, image or icon to any element
o Color schemes for elements
o Visual clipboard for reorganizing content
o Export as mindmap (PDF/OPML/Text)
o Dropbox sync
In-App purchase will remove the limit on the number of elements that you can manage. Full version has the widest range of export options and more features (Search / Passcode).
Please report any issues to email@example.com so we can reply and help.”