If you are looking for the Best Bridge App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Bridge App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Bridge App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Bridge App For Android
1. Bridge by NeuralPlay
Just learning Bridge? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
NeuralPlay Bridge supports the SAYC, 2/1 Game Forcing, ACOL, and Precision bidding systems.
Our unique double dummy solver provides six levels of computer AI play. Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution.
NeuralPlay Bridge is designed to help you learn bridge and improve your bridge game. Learning features include:
• Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer’s as you play!
• Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
• Replay hand. Start the hand over and try a different line of play.
• Review the play of the hand at the end of the hand. Resume play from any point during the review.
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
• Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay’s double dummy solver will verify your claim.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboards. Climb to the top of the leaderboards as you win!
• Deal editor. Create and edit your own deals. Modify deals that you have played from the Deal Database.
• Deal Database. As you play, the deals you play will be added to your deal database. Review, replay, and share deals you have played.
• Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file for play review.
• Deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
Detailed statistics are provided for you to further analyze your play and bidding. For example, see how many game or slam contracts you declare and make. Compare your statistics to the the AI’s.
You may customize the bidding system by enabling or disabling specific conventions. Beginners may prefer to disable some conventions to create a natural bidding system.
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Bridge. We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at email@example.com.”
2. Fun Bridge
Bridge is a card game played with four people who play as two competing teams of two players called “”pairs”” (North-South and East-West). The players of the same team sit across from each other at a card table. Bridge consists of two parts: the auction, which determines the contract to fulfil, and the play, where the side that wins the bidding tries to take the tricks necessary to make their contract.
On Funbridge, you play South while North, East and West are played by the same artificial intelligence (AI) at all tables. So no need to wait until other players are available to play. The AI is available 24/7!
Other players play the same deals as you. The aim is to achieve the best result. You enter rankings allowing you to compare your play to other players.
Funbridge is designed for any type of players: from beginners (introductory module, lessons, exercises) to experts (tournaments). It also suits any player who wants to start playing bridge again (practice, challenges against friends).
– Get started with bridge: (re)discover the basics of bridge.
– Series tournaments: perfect to see how you compare with players of your level.
– Tournaments of the day: compare yourself to players from all around the world.
– Practice deals: play deals at your own pace without stress.
– Face the elites: pit yourself against top players from the Elite series.
– Challenges: challenge any player in head-to-head tournaments.
– Two-player game: practise with your favourite partner.
– Team Championship: create your team and compete against teams from all over the world.
– Federation tournaments: improve your federation ranking thanks to official tournaments held conjointly with bridge federations.
– Funbridge Points tournaments: play these tournaments to enter the Funbridge Points rankings and compare yourself to all players.
– Exclusive tournaments: create your own tournaments and discuss the deals you play.
– Commented tournaments: get valuable advice from a bridge champion.
You can also:
– Pause your deal or tournament
– Watch a replay of other players’ moves
– Replay deals that you have already played
– Get the meaning of the bids made at the table
– Seek advice from the AI in case of doubt
– Set your bidding and card play conventions
– Access an analysis of your play once the deal is over
– Meet your friends and chat with them
Internet connection required: the AI is not in the app, which is therefore much more efficient and we can continuously improve it without you having to update it.”
3. Bridge V+ fun bridge card game
“Welcome to the 2022 version of Bridge. With 3 modes of play, practically unlimited deals and the ability to search for hands this Bridge card game is sure to teach, challenge and entertain you for hours.
Alternatively, why not play in some Bridge tournaments or create your own Bridge club and play online against your family, friends and invited club members.
Bridge supports the following 3 modes of play:
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge, also known as Four-Hand Bridge, you play exactly four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points.
In Tournament Bridge you play at your own pace against players from around the world in duplicate style Bridge tournaments. Each player in a tournament plays the same hands with the winner scoring the most points. Alternatively you can easily create your own online Bridge club, invite your family, friends or even some enemies then play in duplicate style Bridge tournaments against your own select set of players.
What is Bridge?
Bridge is a trick taking card game played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across a table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass – North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
Designed for both beginners and more advanced players you can choose how you prefer to play. There are plenty of features if you are trying to learn Bridge including auto play and hints. Meanwhile the more advanced players can use the bid analysis or replay hand features to explore different lines of card play.
* Play in Bridge tournaments.
* Create your own Bridge club and play against friends.
* Approx 2 billion hands built in for you to enjoy.
* Play game points or slams all day if thats what you want to do.
* Compare your bidding the Bridge V+ AI bidding.
* See how the computer would have played the hand.
* Replay from any bid or card for that ‘what if’ moment
* Get hints.
* Play any or all of the hands.
* Ask the computer how it has interpreted the bids made.
* Lots of display options to suit your individual and device preference.
* Play Rubber or Chicago Bridge offline, all the AI is in the app so you dont need any connection to play.
Bridge is free to download but ad-funded. You can choose to remove the adverts via a single In App Purchase if that is your individual preference.
Bridge tournaments cost money to host and run. You can choose to play for free by watching a short video advert to earn some Ticketz. Alternatively you can purchase Ticketz using the In App Purchases available.
DEVELOPED BY BRIDGE PLAYERS
The team behind Bridge have been producing Bridge games for nearly 40 years. One of our first products was Bridge Challenger released in the early 80s!
Do we get every bid correct or play every hand perfectly? absolutely not!. Often there is no one single correct answer making Bridge the game we love. Meanwhile we continue to develop and improve the game.
COMMENTS + SUGGESTIONS.
Please feel free to contact us via our support email if you have comments and suggestions. Please include any Deal Id if you are commenting on specific deals as that is the only way we can reasonably play the hand in question here.”