If you are looking for the Best Broker Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Broker Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Broker Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Broker Android App
“Meet the new Vanguard app. We’ve updated and refined our features to make it easier than ever to invest from your mobile device. Along with our sleek new look, you can also log in to your accounts with Fingerprint ID. We’ll be rolling out new updates every few weeks, but if there’s something you want us to build, you can let us know in our Support tab.
Use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
• Access an overview of your accounts to check your total assets and balances.
• Dive deeper to track your account performance, cost basis details, or day change information for each of your holdings.
• Make trades, deposit checks directly into your accounts, and review your transaction history.
• Find help, update your login preferences, and leave feedback via our Support tab.
Vanguard funds not held in a brokerage account are held by The Vanguard Group, Inc., and are not protected by SIPC. Brokerage assets are held by Vanguard Brokerage Services, a division of Vanguard Marketing Corporation, member FINRA and SIPC.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2021 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.”
2. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
3. Best Brokers: Stock Simulator
Enhance your knowledge of the stock market or test new trading strategies without any risk of losing real money. Powerful tools like order limits and stops are helping you to get the best broker. Connect with other users and friends and exchange insider information.
Best Brokers is the only stock exchange game with over 50,000 realtime stocks, updating every minute.
PORTFOLIO: You start with 25k. Here you can see your own stocks and open orders. Weekly and monthly charts as well as order history is right there.
STOCK MARKET: Here you can inform yourself about stocks or place your buy orders. All of the known indices are directly accessible but you can also search for funds, ETFs and bonds.
FRIENDS & MESSAGES: Connect with your friends or other users and chat about the capital market or strategies.
LEADERBOARD: Compete with your friends and other users.
In our simulation you cannot only trade real time stocks, but now we also allow you to trade digital currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin and even Dogecoin!”