If you are looking for the Best Budget App For iPhone South Africa to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Budget App For iPhone South Africa that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Budget App For iPhone South Africa, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Budget App For iPhone South Africa
1. “22seven: Budget, track & save”
Here’s how it works:
#1 – See all your money in one place.
All your accounts. All your transactions. All together. Link bank accounts, credit and store cards, investments, loans and rewards from over 100 South African financial institutions.
#2 – Set budgets and we’ll help you stick to them.
See exactly how much you spend on what each month. Know what you‘ve already spent and have left to spend, and find more money. Activate spending alerts and we’ll let you know when you’re getting close to reaching your budget.
#3 – Find relevant insights, regularly.
Nudges are hints and observations about your money. See things you didn’t know or hadn’t considered, and use your money better.
#4 – We take security very seriously.
Most importantly, 22seven is safe, secure, private and insured. We use the best security – the same measures as banks, governments and the military. The information you share is always encrypted and never seen by human eyes. Your info remains yours – always. So we won’t sell your data to third parties. That’s why over 420 000 South Africans use 22seven to boss their money.
Want to know more? Keep reading:
22seven (sometimes referred to as 227) is South Africa’s best budgeting app. We support over 100 South African financial institutions. This includes all major banks like ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, TymeBank and more. The app is backed by Old Mutual – one of South Africa’s most trusted financial institutions.
The app lets you:
#1 – View all your balances and transactions in one place so you can track them easily.
Once you link your accounts from over 100 South African companies, you’ll get to see all your money in one place for the first time. The app automatically sorts all your transactions into categories for you, like Groceries, Eating Out & Takeouts, Rent and more. So you can track exactly where you’re spending and find new ways to save.
#2 – Create a budget to effectively manage your spending.
The app will create a budget for you based on your real, average spend. But if you want to challenge yourself to spend less, setting your own budget is easy. And when you’re done, activate spending alerts so we can let you know when you reach 50%, 80% and 100% of your budget so you don’t overspend.
#3 – See how much you can safely spend each day.
Every day, 22seven will let you know how much you can safely spend while still sticking to your monthly budget. As you use the app, you’ll start to receive other ‘Nudges’ – little bits of information about how you’re spending and how your behaviour compares to other 22seven customers.
Here are some other features:
#1 – No more separate statements or slips.
Your income and expense transactions are gathered and updated whenever you log in. You can also add notes, visualise or export your spending data at any time.
#2 – Doing your tax return is made so much easier.
All your income and expenses are categorised and exportable to Excel. So you can also use your transactions in 22seven to rock your tax return.
#3 – Get really good support from real, live people.
Our support team, the Svens, are on hand to answer your questions from 8am to 8pm every day of the week via email and live chat.”
2. Budget App & Spending Tracker
Welcome to Bookipi Expense, your brand new FREE budgeting and expense tracker. Separate personal finance and business expense with unlimited wallets.
Trusted by over 400,000 small business owners and freelancers in 179 different countries, Bookipi is now delivering the FULL experience.
Keep track of ALL your income & expenses.
Become a master of financial planning and SAVE MONEY TODAY.
Users are able to track all of their financial activity with ease; using multiple wallets for multiple occasions, you’re guaranteed to never lose track of your spending.
Easily create monthly or weekly budgets to go by, receive notifications for when you are nearing your limit.
Users are able to log and categorise each entry as either an expense or income; complete with unique icon assigning.
Charts & Breakdowns
Each wallet has a unique daily breakdown of monthly income & expenses; enabling you to analyse your monthly financial activity with ease.
Users are able to take photographs of receipts to store on our secure databases. This is done to ensure ease of retrieval.
Generate instant summaries of your wallets with a tap through our CSV exporting feature.
Automatic Bookipi Invoicing Data Synchronising
Bookipi Invoice users are rewarded with automatic data syncing. Allowing you to keep track of all of your income and expenses in one seamless process.
Other outstanding features:
In-App Chat Support
Global Currency Selections
Intuitive UI Design
Frequently updated video tutorials”
3. Goodbudget Budget Planner
MANAGE MONEY WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Goodbudget is perfect for sharing a budget with a spouse, family member, or friend. Sync across multiple devices including iPhones, other smartphones, and the web.
* Transactions synced with the cloud and accessible from other devices, including Goodbudget’s web app!
* Stay on the same page about finances with those close to you
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget’s website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Goodbudget helps you make sense of your budgeting and spending with in-app reports.
* Know how to modify your budget after analyzing reports
* Spending by envelope report (cool-looking pie chart!)
* Income vs spending report
* Debt progress report (track your payoff!)
* Even more reports on the web
A PROVEN SYSTEM
Goodbudget is based on the envelope budgeting method. But with no physical envelopes…only virtual envelopes!
* Check envelopes balances (aka how much you have left to spend) while you’re on-the-go
* Expense tracking optimized for speed
* Proven cash envelope budgeting method
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Pay off debt and manage payments
* Live within your means
* Schedule transactions and automatic envelope fills
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 7 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
If you’re looking to track where your money goes, plan your spending, or create a budget that works, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do Good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We’re happy to help!
** Leading personal finance app downloaded over 2,000,000 times AND previously featured by Apple, The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, LifeTime TV, The Boston Globe, and Lifehacker **”
4. Old Mutual
“View and manage your banking, savings, investments, insurance solutions and Old Mutual Rewards in one place. Easily access the app using your fingerprint or Face ID. You’ll also be kept updated about your current products, you can find out more about our other solutions and get in touch with us. We will be adding more functionality so check back regularly. Send us your feedback about what works and what we can improve to firstname.lastname@example.org or rate us on the app store.”
5. YNAB (You Need A Budget)
Your money doesn’t have to be messy. Get a handle on your personal finances by budgeting with YNAB—a proven method and budgeting app that gives you real results. On average, new budgeters save $600 in their first two months and more than $6,000 their first year.
Pay off more debt, grow your savings, and reach your goals faster. See a complete view of your personal finances. Gain total control of your money with YNAB. Try it free for 30 days.
• Bank Sync: Securely link your accounts and see your complete financial picture in one place.
• Real-Time Expense Tracking: View changes to your budget in real time across devices, making it simple to share finances with a partner.
• Loan Calculator: Find more money for your debt with our loan planner tool. We’ll calculate the interest and time saved for every extra dollar you put towards debt.
• Goal Tracking: Turn your financial goals into reality. Create categories for your financial goals and see your progress at a glance.
• Spending & Net Worth Reports: Visualize your spending and obsess over your progress with budget reports. See your average grocery spend (down to the cent) and your growing net worth in full technicolor glory.
• No Ads: We don’t (and won’t) sell your data. We don’t pitch you recommended products in-app. When you open your budget app, it’s just that—your budget.
• Award-Winning Customer Support: Ask our award-winning support team your budgeting questions anytime via email or live chat.
“YNAB is the first budgeting app I’ve ever used, stuck with, and that has made sense. Absolutely love it!” — @brennandunn
“I never, ever, ever thought I’d see this, and yet here it is: CREDIT CARD BEAST DEFEATED! Props to @YNAB which helped me get it done!”
“3 years ago I started with YNAB, the goal was paying off all my debt. With YNAB, I was able to double the goal! Bye, financial stress!”
“I just don’t know what I’d do without YNAB. I’ve never been so financially aware in my life.”
“I’ve been using YNAB for over 2 years, and in 23 days my fiance and I will be paying for our wedding without any loans because of YNAB. Thank you!”
You’ve Never Budgeted Like This Before
Tired of timing bills to pay day? Frustrated that you make OK money, but have nothing to show for it?
The YNAB budgeting app and its simple four-rule method will help you demolish your debt, save piles of cash, spend without guilt, and reach your financial goals faster.
Free for 30 Days, Then Monthly or Annual Subscriptions Available
– YNAB is a one-year auto-renewable subscription, billed monthly or annually.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a
subscription to that publication, where applicable.