If you are looking for the Best Bullet Journal App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Bullet Journal App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Bullet Journal App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Bullet Journal App For Android
1. Trello: Manage Team Projects
Trello helps teams move work forward.
Trello is the flexible work management tool that empowers all teams to plan, track, and accomplish their work, their way.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, managing weekly meetings, or onboarding a new employee, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for every type of work.
With Trello you can:
Manage projects, tasks, meetings, and more
* Free your brain from remembering all the to-dos with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Easily see what work you have to do today and what’s coming up with Calendar view.
* Quickly size up project status and team progress with Timeline view.
* No matter where work gets done, at events or in the field, visualize your tasks with Map view.
Create and update tasks from anywhere
* Go from idea to action in seconds–create cards for tasks and follow their progress to completion.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates, and always have the most up-to-date view on project progress.
* Upload images and documents, or quickly add website links to cards to contextualize your work.
Share and collaborate with your team
* Assign tasks and keep everyone in the loop as work is handed off.
* Break down big tasks with oh-so-satisfying checklists: Check things off the list, and watch that status bar go to 100% complete.
* Collaborate and track feedback of your work with comments—emoji reactions included!
* Share files by attaching them onto a card so the right attachments stay with the right tasks.
Move work forward—even on the go
* To stay up-to-date no matter where you are, turn on push notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it.
* Easily access your boards and create cards from your phone’s main screen with a Trello widget.
No more going back and forth through endless email chains or looking for that spreadsheet link to update the status of a project on your phone. Sign up for Trello today—it’s free!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/guide
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.”
2. Journal it! – Bullet Diary & Journal
“As a life companion, Journal it! integrates features from many apps like journal, diary, habit tracker, tasks, notes, mood tracker, health tracker, planner,… so that you can document your life, get insights, set visions, and build your future, all in one place.
* Works everywhere, start your entry on mobile (Android, iOS) and then finish it on your desktop computer with the web version
* Sync is done automatically, instantly, and effortlessly to keep your journal data safe
* Support end-to-end encryption as the best way to protect privacy
* Rich entries with inline photos/videos, auto tag location, styled text,…
* Plan your days like a bullet journal with tasks and habits
* Save important information with notes and lists
* Keep your journal well organized with journeys, activities, people, tags, places,…
* Track everything from your health to finance with highly customizable trackers
* Mood tracker with 5 levels of moods and custom feelings
* Quickly access to tasks, notes, habits from your home screen with widgets
* Weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics
* Support offline use, automatically sync when network available
* Lock with fingerprint/face-unlock or password
* Export to PDF or ZIP
* Support migrating from Journey, Day One Journal
* No ads
YOUR LIFE COMPANION
Journal it! is designed to be a super app, a hub for all aspects of your personal life. Other than keeping your precious memories, you can plan your day with tasks and habits, track your goals with journeys, understand your emotions with mood tracker, and the highly customizable tracker feature lets you track everything from health to finance and visualize the result later with charts.
THE MOST WELL ORGANIZED JOURNAL APP
The only app with organizing options designed for journaling that help you easily keep everything in context. There’re 6 organizing options: journeys (stories, goals,…), activities (routines, interests,…), tags, categories, people, places. Each entry can be organized into multiple organizing options at the same time. No need for separate journals for each subject while still keeping things neatly organized, perfect if you want to digitize your paper Bullet Journal.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
At Doit App, we treasure your privacy, and at the same time keep your experience frictionless. To provide an automatic, effortless sync experience and be able to use on multiple devices, your text data is stored securely in the cloud (encrypted on transferring and storing at rest). You can also enable end-to-end encryption to obfuscate your data even to us.
Your photos are stored in a hidden, private folder on your Google Drive that’s only visible to the app (more cloud storage provider options could be added in the future).
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The app is free to try. Upgrading might not even be necessary if your usage is simple. All purchases are eligible for a refund within 60 days, with no question to answer, no form to fill. Just send the receipt to any of our support channels.
We’d love to hear feedback or questions from you. Please contact us on any channel, we usually get back within 1 business day:
* Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/journalitapp/
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Com5qjLiDg_rf2iVacrmg
* Facebook VIP Group: best support from us and the community, limited to selected users and subscribers.”
3. The Bullet Journal Companion
“The Bullet Journal® Companion 2.0 is designed from the ground up to help you get the most out of your BuJo® practice and your notebook. Version two is packed with the most requested features by the community.
• The Log – Quickly capture Tasks, Events, and Notes when away from your notebook.
• Library – Backup and Tag and search all your notebooks.
• Guide – Learn the how to Bullet Journal®.
• Reflection – Help form the powerful habit of reflection.
• Articles – Get inspired by the global community.
• Monthly prompts – Make sure you’re prepared each month.
• Designed by Ryder Carroll, creator of the Bullet Journal® system.
NEW in version 2.0:
• Take pictures of all your pages.
• Back up your Bullet Journals to your Files app.
• Restore old notebooks on new devices.
• View reflections from months past.
• Redesigned reminders notifications.
• Log items expire after 72 hours.
• New views to organize your entire library of Bullet Journals.
• Now faster and more responsive.
• Numerous optimizations and bug fixes.
This app is NOT designed to replace your notebook. It is a companion FOR your notebook.”