If you are looking for the Best Bullet Journal App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Bullet Journal App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Bullet Journal App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Bullet Journal App iPhone
1. Birthday Reminder & Countdown
11 REASONS TO USE BIRTHDAY REMINDER
• Easily import birthdays from existing contacts
• View a countdown of upcoming birthdays
• View the name, photo, and age of your contacts at a glance
• Customize the day and time for birthday notifications
• 3 different widgets to choose from
• Keep birthdays in sync across devices
• A clean and elegant design
• Supports Dark Mode
• Easily export birthdays
• A custom ringtone to alert you of upcoming birthdays
• Highly rated with an average of 4.5 stars
Download it now and give it a try, or read on for more details…
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL USERS
“So many birthdays to keep track of. So nice to organize it in this app, it is amazing and easy!” – by geegeemomma
“I was able to sync all of my contacts to the app; love the layout, love that my pictures from my contacts go with the birthdays, and love that it can sync across devices!” – by Nkala99
“Just what I’ve been searching for. I’ll never miss a birthday again with the notifications and widget. I like that it tells me how old the person will be so I can plan for milestone birthdays. Just perfect.” – by kat3748
EASILY ADD BIRTHDAYS
• Automatically import birthdays from your Contacts app
• Manually add birthdays (perfect for adding birthdays for kids and babies in your family that aren’t necessarily in your contacts)
VIEW AT A GLANCE
• Whose birthday is coming up next
• Their photo
• How old they’re turning
• In how many days
• Set default reminders that apply to all your contacts, or
• Customize reminder settings for specific birthdays, or
• Entirely disable reminders for specific contacts
3 HANDY WIDGETS
• See upcoming birthdays on your Lock or Home screens
• Export birthdays to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file
BIRTHDAY REMINDER CAN ALSO BE USED FOR
• And more…
A CAREFULLY CRAFTED APP
• Very evocative yet elegant app icon
• App name showing below the app icon is simply “Birthdays”
• Clean and easy-to-use interface
• Custom-made ringtone alerts you of birthdays
• A beautiful Dark Mode version
DESIGNED WITH YOUR PRIVACY IN MIND
• Your privacy is very important to us
• Unlike other similar apps we never ever access your contacts in any way, shape or form
SYNC BIRTHDAYS ACROSS DEVICES (Plus version only)
• Enable iCloud Sync to automatically backup birthday information
• Easily import birthdays to a new iPhone or iPad
• Keep birthdays in sync across all your devices
BIRTHDAY REMINDER PLUS
Upgrade to the Plus version of Birthday Reminder to:
• Remove ads
• Export birthdays
• Enable birthday syncing between your devices
• Support the ongoing development of this app
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will auto-renew at the same price every year, unless canceled in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your account settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have any question about the app, or need help about something, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.SixStarApps.com. We’ll be happy to help!”
2. Bullet Journal
Bullet allows you to manage daily tasks, keep up with your journal and write down upcoming events.
– Tasks, Notes & Events
– Day/Week/Month/Year view
– Journaling prompts
– Lists & Tags
– Recurring Tasks
3. Bullet Journal Companion
“The Bullet Journal® Companion 2.0 is designed from the ground up to help you get the most out of your BuJo® practice and your notebook. Version two is packed with the most requested features by the community.
• The Log – Quickly capture Tasks, Events, and Notes when away from your notebook.
• Library – Backup and Tag and search all your notebooks.
• Guide – Learn the how to Bullet Journal®.
• Reflection – Help form the powerful habit of reflection.
• Articles – Get inspired by the global community.
• Monthly prompts – Make sure you’re prepared each month.
• Designed by Ryder Carroll, creator of the Bullet Journal® system.
NEW in version 2.0:
• Take pictures of all your pages.
• Back up your Bullet Journals to your Files app.
• Restore old notebooks on new devices.
• View reflections from months past.
• Redesigned reminders notifications.
• Log items expire after 72 hours.
• New views to organize your entire library of Bullet Journals.
• Now faster and more responsive.
• Numerous optimizations and bug fixes.
This app is NOT designed to replace your notebook. It is a companion FOR your notebook.”
4. Elisi: Goal Planner & Tracker
“Elisi is your one-stop shop for productivity and personal achievement. View your whole week ahead, clearly laid out, all in one app: tasks to do, habits to keep track of, and the notes that you need. With its simple and intuitive UI, it’s easy to get organized and get on track with everything.
Elisi is available on all platforms, and everything syncs seamlessly together to the same account. You can plan on a big-screen computer and keep track from a mobile device.
– Intuitive Weekly Planner
Arrange your tasks better with the high-level view of your whole week. Drag tasks easily from one day to another, to find a work-life balance for the week.
– Effective Habit Tracker
Our straightforward habit tracker lets you track and review habits in the most intuitive UI. It’s simple to track the water you drink, meditation done, book readings, etc. In addition, streaks keep you motivated and build momentum.
Always know your progress towards an objective by tracking to-do items via a list view. Group the related tasks in a single list, and you can track the task from both the weekly planner and the list.
– Fast Notes
Jot down anything that you must remember, and then take it everywhere with you.
Separate the various pursuits in your life with workspaces. Group related items in each workspace, whether it’s a habit, a task, or a note. Workspaces turn Elisi into a tool that can help you fulfill any or all of your long-term pursuits.
– Take Elisi anywhere, everywhere
Elisi works in almost all modern browsers. It runs on most computers, phones, and tablets. It also works without an internet connection, then syncs data automatically once you are connected. With Elisi, you can plan, track, and accomplish from any device, anywhere.
It’s really straightforward to get life onto a fulfilling path. Start simply by downloading Elisi!
Bring Trello to Mac in a dedicated workspace. The Trello Desktop App features native notifications, powerful enhancements and more – away from the distractions of your browser.
Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
Create new cards instantly from anywhere with a Quick Add window.
Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
Work on multiple boards at once with multiple windows.
Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut.
Use Touch Bar to view starred boards, create new cards, and open new windows.
All Trello shortcuts work just like the web, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
Some useful Trello shortcuts:
Ctrl+Alt+Space – Open Quick Add window to quickly create a card (customizable)
Cmd+Shift+N – Create another window
Right-click on card – quick edit menu
Cmd+Alt+C – Copy URL of current open card or board
Cmd+Alt+V – Open any Trello card or board by pasting it into the app from your clipboard
Cmd+Alt+T – Open app from anywhere (customizable)
Cmd+1-9 – Quick access to your Starred Boards
Cmd+Shift+B – Open Boards page
Cmd+D – Open Default Board
Whether it’s managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
“Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun.”
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you’re working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of “To-Dos” on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality”
6. Trello: organize anything!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project’s progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.”