If you are looking for the Best Business Card App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Business Card App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Business Card App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Business Card App iPhone
1. Business Card Reader
Recommended by The New York Times, CNN, The Telegraph, Computer Business Review, Macworld.
Winner of the RISING STAR Award in the Mobile Star Awards
ABBYY Business Card Reader easily & simply captures & stores contact from business cards in 25 languages to your iPhone and iPad. The recognized data can be saved in either your device contacts or the app digital storage.
• QUICK AND ACCURATE SCANNING
ABBYYs optical character recognition technology provides quick & accurate recognition of all contact information: names, organizations, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
• AUTO-CLICK PHOTO FEATURE
Automatically focuses on the business card, detects its edges, crops any extraneous background & captures an image of the card all by itself.
• EASY CHECK OF RECOGNIZED DATA
The app highlights “unusual” characters with blue color and displays the original image so that you can quickly confirm the output of the app.
• APPLE WATCH APP. You won’t need to reach for your iPhone or iPad to remember somebody’s name. View contacts and make phone calls right from BCR on your Apple Watch!
• AUTOMATIC NORMALIZATION OF PHONE AND EXTENTION NUMBERS
BCR will automatically put in all the missing parts so that you can reach the contact even if the country code was omitted in print.
• AUTOCOMPLETION OF ADDRESSES
BCR corrects any typos and fills in the missing address fields so you can easily find it on the map.
• SYNC AND AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL BACKUPS
Sync card data across platforms to make database updated and accessible from all your devices on ABBYYBCR.COM. Automatic and manual backups to archive and restore to another device.
• Export contacts to Salesforce Leads (premium account required). BCR can export business cards to Enterprise, Unlimited, and Performance Editions of SF license. Professional Edition does not allow BCR export.
• Set up voice commands in Siri Shortcuts app to open business cards by voicing the name of the owner.
• Spotlight Search to find business cards from BCR
• Export business cards to MS Excel in .CSV format.
• Smart Facebook and LinkedIn search: connect social media account to the business card and auto upload photo of contact from Facebook.
• Search in iPhone Maps for the address of your contacts.
• Exchange digitally and forward recognized contacts via e-mail as VCard or JPEG files or via SMS as a plain text.
• Share your contacts using QR code.
• Support 25 languages including recognition of multilingual cards.
– Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
– Portuguese (Portugal)
– Portuguese (Brazil)
The free version provides 10 card recognition. Enable Premium to get unlimited functionality:
• Unlimited business card recognition
• Export to Excel
• Automatic backup
• No ads
Premium Account auto-renewable subscription allows using all functions of this app. Subscription length periods: 1 month with 7 days free trial, and 1 year. The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Looking forward to your feedback on the App Store!”
2. Business Card Scanner HD
“Business Card Scanner is a fantastic app that truly converts your day-to-day business needs into reality by archiving your business card contacts into your smartphone using state-of-the-art OCR technology. This app can keep records of thousands of business card contacts that require a small memory footprint in your iPhone device, thus enabling you to streamline your business tasks with the help of your fingertip.
The usefulness & versatility of this app has made it the best fit for entrepreneurs, managers, sales & marketing people, and those who need an intelligent way of tracking & managing business contacts without using any traditional inefficient means.
• Detect & capture business card content
• Search & locate cards quickly using pre-defined fields
• In-app call, message & email functions
• Enable manual update of card information
• Allow sharing of cards with peers via airdrop
• Add business value by marking cards as favorites
• Scan QR code to feed in more information at will
Report a Bug:
Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues you’ve been encountering with! We’re listening & will be replying to you shortly.
3. CamCard -Business Card Scanner
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards – The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Upgrade CamCard Premium Account to enjoy Premium:
1. Unlimited times of card recognition (500 times under regular account)
2. No ads: Remove ads in Camcard
3. Multi-device support：You may login your account on other devices without limitations.
4. Secretary Scan Mode: invite your secretary to scan card on behalf of you.
5. VIP recognition: exclusive icon for Premium account
6. Private Account Manager:faseter responsive time for your questions
The feature 1 and 2 are included in the paid version. You can continue to enjoy those 2 features without upgrading to premium account.
Payment models for Premium subscription:
1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2) The subscription is automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription, and your account will identify the cost of the renewal.
3) Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
For Terms of Service, please visit: https://www.camcard.com/site/terms
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard”
4. Microsoft Lens: PDF Scanner
“Microsoft Lens (formerly Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
Join the beta program at this link to get an early preview of the next version of Microsoft Lens and help make it better by providing us feedback: https://testflight.apple.com/join/aRahHf00″
5. ScanBizCards – Lite
Scan cards and badges in seconds or submit tricky cards for 100% accurate human transcription!
** Latest additions to ScanBizCards **
– Export contacts directly to Hubspot, Outlook and Freshsales (limited to 10 card exports)
KEY BENEFITS – BUSINESS CARD & CONFERENCE BADGE SCANNING APP
* Unlimited business card scans
* Export directly to Hubspot, Outlook & Freshsales (limited to 10 card exports – unlimited on the Premium app).
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with existing records
* Scan both sides of the card–never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction–it detects text automatically
* Human transcription available for hard-to-read cards
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image and VCard)
* Send instant email and your VCard to new contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D view
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise (available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
LITE (FREE VERSION) BUSINESS CARD & CONFERENCE BADGE SCANNING APP LIMITATIONS
* Add unlimited business cards to the address book (USA users only)
* One-time credit of 2 card exports to Salesforce
* No assigning contacts to groups
Install ScanBizCards Premium for instant access to unlimited business card saves, full calendar integration, CRM and Evernote integration, group creation, email signature import and much, much more.
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card collection” [New York Times]
“ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of features – straightforward and user-friendly”
“ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize your collection of business cards” [TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card app reader with reviewers because it doesn’t just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) – but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner app.
For more information please visit https://support.scanbizcards.com/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”