If you are looking for the Best Calculator iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Calculator iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Calculator iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Calculator iPhone App
1. Calculator HD Pro Lite
・Dual-line display – shows the input and result at the same time
・History tape – saves every calculation, time and date stamped
・Memory buttons – shows its value on the display
・Percentage and backspace button
・6 layouts (3 portrait, 3 landscape)
・10 color themes
・Multi-line input for really long equations
・Automatic scientific formatting
・Label any calculation in the history tape
・E-mail a calculation or the entire history tape
・iOS 9 Split View
・Swipe down to see the history tape
・Tap & hold on the result to copy
・Tap & hold on the input to move the cursor, copy, paste, convert to E-notation
・Light Tape Background
・Show Layout Button
・Show Memory Buttons
・Backspace Button (Solid, Arrow)
・Replace ÷ Button With /
・Replace E Button With Hidden, EE, 00, or 000
・Show Thousands Separators
・Minimum Decimal Digits
・Maximum Decimal Digits
URL Scheme: calculatorhdprofree://”
“Calzy is a beautiful modern calculator for your everyday use. It helps you perform your day to day mathematical calculation in a more elegant way. One of its novel features is “Memory Area” – where you can store multiple numerical values and reuse it across multiple calculating sessions with a simple drag and drop interaction. Along with calculation history, It has a unique bookmarking feature – Where you can you save any of your calculation with date and title for your future reference. Calzy can spell out the calculation result in English & 65 other languages. It is designed to look gorgeous on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. It is powered by all the latest iOS technology like Drag and Drop (for both iPhone & iPad), Haptic Touch, Face ID and much more.
• “Memory Area” – where you can drop multiple numerical values and reuse it
• Advanced scientific function (Quickly toggle between basic and advanced mode with Haptic touch. No more rotate to landscape)
• Drag and Drop on both iPhone & iPad
• Multitasking – slide over and split view for iPad
• History & Bookmarking with privacy mode (Face ID/Touch ID support)
• Ability to edit keypad layout
• Haptic Feedback
• Spell out (English & 65 other languages)
• Tax + , Tax – functions
• Quick toggle for both decimal and currency rounding
• Today widget and iMessage extension
• Smart parenthesis
• Spotlight search
• Apple Pencil 2 support (Double Tap Customisation)
• External Keyboard support (Press and hold the Command key to see shortcuts)
• Dynamic type support
• Custom App Icon support
• Universal app – iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Handoff support – Start on one device and resume it on another device
• iCloud sync for basic settings and history/bookmarks
• Dark / Light mode with multiple color schemes
• Regional support for countries using decimal commas
• French, German, Japanese and Simplified Chinese localization
• Instant. Calculates as you type
• Functional and easy to use
• Clean Interface & Natural gestures
• Advance, yet simple and uncluttered
Powered by all the latest iOS technology, Calzy is the calculator for the new age.”
3. Graphing Calculator X84
“Graphing Calculator X has a formidable reputation of being the FREE alternative to heavy complex hardware calculators. It is suitable for all types of users, whether they are looking to carry out basic or complex mathematics; It is equipped with a powerful MATH CORE advocated by MATH DISPLAY support, which increases its functionality by leaps and bounds, making it an ideal choice for engineers, math students etc. It comes with an in depth User Manual and Tutorial to answer any questions you have, regarding the app and to help you further understand the world of advanced mathematics.
◉ BUILT-IN DOCUMENTS:
▸ Basic General Calculation
▸ X & Y Calculation & Intersection of Functions
▸ Calculate Local Maxima, Minima…
▸ Statistics & Regression
▸ Solve Equations & Polynomial
▸ Calculate Integral Functions
◉ CALCULATOR INCLUDED:
▸ Universal Calculator App
▸ Mathematical Display
▸ Complex Number Calculation
▸ Edit & Export Expression/Result
▸ History Tape View
▸ Basic Calculations (+, -, x, ÷, ^, √,…)
▸ Advanced Functions (Sin,Cos,Ln,E,…)
▸ Y-Var & Customize Functions (Y1, Y2)
▸ Fraction and Degree/Angle Calculation
▸ Numeric Integral & Derivative Calculation
▸ Hardware Keyboard Support
▸ Dual Themes(Skin)
◉ 2D GRAPH:
▸ Simultaneous Graph (2 Y-Var)
▸ Smooth Zoom & Transformation
▸ Points TRACING
▸ Box Plot (STAT)
◉ STATISTIC,REGRESSION & TEST:
▸ Create/Edit Lists
▸ 1-Var, 2-Var Statistic
▸ Linear, Ln, Exp Regressions
▸ Dialog Wizard Setups
▸ Create/Edit Matrices
▸ Basic Matrix Functions (+,-,×,÷…)
▸ Transpose, Det,…
◉ ADITIONAL FEATURES:
▸ Quadratic Equation Solver
▸ 2-Var Linear Equation Solver
▸ And more will be available in further update!
IT IS THE MUST HAVE CALCULATOR !!!!!!!
We love your feedback, Thanks a lot !
Please contact us for questions, bugs/crash reports, conversion requirements, etc…”
4. NCalc Scientific Calculator +
“◉ Main calculator features
• Natural display allows you to enter equations as you write them on paper, using fractions, roots, exponents and more to display same as it written in textbook.
• Keyboard layout is designed exactly as same as calculator 115 es plus, 991 es plus, 300 es plus and 991 ex
• Calculator supports calculating in two modes: symbolic and numeric, so you can perform fraction calculation.
• Arbitrary precision integers
• Equation solver can solve general equation, cubic, quadratic and quartic equation, the calculator also solves inequality.
• Calculus calculator can calculate derivative, integration and find limit of expression.
• Complex number calculation
• Base N calculation (binary, decimal, hexadecimal and octal)
• Statistical calculation and regression calculation (include regression plotter)
• Table generator generates table base on expression.
• Matrix and vector calculation
• The calculator includes six output types (fraction, mixed fraction, decimal, repeat decimal, degrees/minutes/second and polar coordinates) and three angle units (degree, radian, grade)
• Decimal formatter can display decimal number in five forms: normal, engineering, engineering SI, science and fixed.
• Calculation history
Calculator has a large collection of formulas, include Math and Physics formulas. It was categorised and very useful for student in secondary school, high school and university.
◉ Unit converter:
• Currency converter
• Large collection of unit conversion (1000+)
◉ Graphing as 83, 84 calculator
• Simultaneous graph: Cartesian, implicit, polar and parametric.
• Multiple graph workspaces
• Tracing, roots, intersections, extrema, integral
• Smooth zoom and transformation
• Vibrate and sound
◉ Get NCalc FX Premium
Upgrade to Premium version and get access all premium features below:
– Remove ads
– Extended keyboard with hundred math functions
– All themes
– Multi graph workspaces
– Unlimited calculator history”
5. Panecal Scientific Calculator
[Disclaimer]Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.”
“[Description]Panecal is a scientific calculator app that allows you to display and modify formulas. It allows you to enter formulas while checking them, which prevents you from typing incorrectly or making calculation errors. It is also possible to reuse past formulas and use variable memory to change only certain values to calculate them.
The display shows the cursor, and you can tap or press the arrow keys to quickly navigate to where you want to edit. It has a powerful, flexible and intuitive user interface with support for swiping to scroll through formulas and long-tap to copy and paste.
[Features]– Re-calculation by using past formula
– Easy editing by using a cursor operation and swipe the screen
– Copy and paste formulas text
– Formulas history and answers history table
– Binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers calculation and conversion (Max.32bits)
– M+/M- memory functions and variable(A-F) memory
– Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, percent calculations, modulo calculation, polar and cartesian coordinate conversion
– Angle units (DEG, RAD, GRAD)
– Result format with Normal(standard), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (significant figures), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3)
– Decimal point character and grouping separator settings
6. The Best Calculator – Calc Pro
“Calc Pro Claims To Be The Top Mobile Calculator Because It Is.” – AppAdvice
The top mobile calculator is now available on your iPhone and iPhone plus! Calc Pro is the trusted choice by students and professionals around the world. The only calculator on the app store that can truly replace your pocket calculator. Calc Pro offers more power, more features, and more accuracy than any other mobile calculator. With ten (10) powerful calculators, ten (10) financial and eight (8) statistical worksheets, Calc Pro truly has a calculator for every occasion. Whether you are checking the latest currency rates or converting simple cooking measurements, Calc Pro makes it easy to solve even the toughest calculations.
10 powerful calculators:
• Standard Calculator
• Scientific Calculator (includes RPN mode and access to constants)
• Base Conversions
• Graphing Calculator (add up to 8 equations)
• Unit Converter (over 3000 conversions in 18 categories)
• World Currencies Converter (150+ currencies updated daily)
• Constants (contains over 1500 constants in mathematics, physics, the solar system and elements)
• Financial Calculator (with 10 worksheets)
• Statistics Calculator with 8 types of regression analysis and graphing
• Date & Time Calculator (with lunar moon phases)
The Financial Calculator contains 10 powerful calculator worksheets to help solve common financial problems. E-mail your worksheets.
• Mortgage Calculator (with Amortization Tables)
• Tip Calculator
• Loan Calculator
• Time Value Money worksheet
• Financial Date worksheet
• Percentage Change worksheet
• Break Even worksheet
• Profit Margin worksheet
• Depreciation worksheet
• Compound Interest worksheet
Five display options: normal, scientific, fractions, engineering, and fixed (2-10 decimal places).
Five calculator modes: simple, algebraic, direct algebraic, expression, and RPN.
Choose from several skin styles and color schemes.
Advanced graphing functions: simultaneous graphs, find points on the graph and show tangents. E-mail your equations and graph image.
Tape View displays your recent equations and allows you to copy or email them.
Supported Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Russian.
Follow us on Twitter – @PanoramicSoft
Like us on Facebook – PanoramicSoft”
7. The Calculator
“The #1 Calculator, trusted worldwide for 10+ years with 210M+ downloads. Calculate prices, discounts, tips, fractions, and keep track of taxes and expenses. Featured by Digital Trends, Educational App Store, and many more in their top calculator apps.
Solve any math problem, do your taxes and returns with a basic, scientific, and fraction calc. Or swap to the currency converter to calculate a foreign currency purchase. Use it at work or at school on your iPhone plus iPad.
Tip: Theme Calculator! Make The Calculator your own.
Customise your calc to fit your needs. Choose from more than 70 fun themes and calculate your numbers in style!
FREE IN THE CALCULATOR
• Basic & Scientific Calculator
• Made for iPad & iPhone
• History Tape: Save, Copy & Share Calculations
• Edit Equation
• Dictate Equations
• Memory Banks
• Choose your Decimal Notation
• Calculate with Degrees or Radians
• Set the Number of Decimals
• Supports Apple Watch, Drag & Drop, and Multitasking (iPad only)
PREMIUM IN THE CALCULATOR
Upgrade to a Premium Membership:
• 3-Day Free Trial • Ad-Free • Unlimited Fraction Calculations • Unlimited Currency Conversions (Bitcoin included) • Premium Customer Support
• Your experience is important to us!
We’re very happy with your feedback, questions, and suggestions you’re sharing with us.
Our support team is always ready to help via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Loving The Calculator?
Please show your support by rating us! Thank you.
SHARE YOUR CALCULATION WHEREVER YOU ARE
Become a productivity pro! Share equations and results with other apps on your device or with your friends, teachers, and colleagues.
The Calculator (C) 2000 Impala Studios.”
8. The Expressions Calculator
“ExpressionsCalculator is a multifunction scientific calculator offering a wide range of features specific for anyone looking from basic to advanced calculations. It is an ideal tool optimised for high-school and STEM university students, chemists, engineers, mathematicians and physicists.
ExpressionsCalculator is revolutionary in the way it helps you solve problems by providing you, in addition to all the basic features of a calculator, a rich sample of natural constants, a large database of commonly used formulae in mathematics, physics and chemistry, all this in a fully embedded and aware SI (MKSA), imperial (foot, pound, …) and astronomical (ly, parsec, …) units context. Hence, in ExpressionsCalculator a physical quantity has a unit. When you perform calculations, units are always taken care of and automatically simplified to provide the most sensible result. Derived units such as Newton, Joule, etc. are handled. Conversions from one unit to others are automatic. In addition, ExpressionsCalculator can also handle multi-dimensional vectorial quantities.
Here is a short overview of the other main features of ExpressionsCalculator:
– Arithmetics on integers, rational and floating numbers
– Handles very large and very small numbers (arbitrary precision arithmetic on integers)
– Extended floating point range
– Fully embedded handling of units
– Large set of available units (SI, imperial)
– Handles angles in both degrees and radians
– Full calculations with units
– Automatic conversion of units
– Vector algebra (+,-, scalar and vector products)
– Comprehensive list of natural constants with their proper units
– Comprehensive list of astronomical constants with their units
– Full periodic table with lots of properties for each element
– List of refractive indices of many materials
– Fully assignable constants with extended naming possibilities
– An extensive database of Expressions encompassing most commonly used formulae in mathematics (geometry, vectors), physics (kinematics, dynamics, thermodynamics, special relativity, atomic physics) and chemistry.”