If you are looking for the Best Caldav App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Caldav App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Caldav App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Caldav App For Android
1. Business Calendar 2
“Business Calendar 2 has everything you need in a calendar app: It provides an excellent overview of your appointments, it’s easy to use and it gives you powerful tools for planning your events and tasks.
🎯 Your Daily Agenda Planner
▪ calendar, schedule planner and task management in one app
▪ 6 clearly designed main views: month, week, day, agenda, year and tasks
▪ flexible multi-day view, quickly adjustable to 1-14 days
▪ sync with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Exchange etc.
▪ share your calendar with colleagues, friends and family
▪ intuitive navigation with simple swipe gestures
▪ popup with details directly in monthly planner
▪ quickly show and hide calendars with the favorite bar
▪ birthdays and public holidays calendar
▪ choose your preferred calendar widget (month, week, day, agenda widget etc.)
🚀 Your Quick Schedule Planner
▪ smart suggestions for title, location and attendees based on previous entries
▪ powerful voice input feature to add your appointments without any typing
▪ drag your appointments to the right time swiftly
▪ flexible recurrences
🔔 Don’t Miss Anything
▪ status bar reminders or popup notifications
▪ snooze reminders, show map, write email to attendees or check tasks directly from notification
🎨 Your Unique Calendar Widget
▪ 7 professional calendar widgets
▪ month, week, day, tasks, icon and agenda widget
▪ adapt each calendar widget to suit your personal needs
🌏 Synchronized or Local
▪ sync of events with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar etc. by using the Android calendar synchronization
▪ sync of tasks with Google Tasks
▪ you can also use our app as local schedule planner if you want
🔧 Work Calendar and Business Planner
▪ easily invite attendees and answer meeting invitations
▪ heat map in year view to find free time slots quickly
▪ optional ongoing notification with event countdown
▪ live search in all views
▪ share your events easily
🎉 Add Emoticons
▪ add over 600 emoticons to your events
🌟 Premium Features
You can download Business Calendar 2 for free and use it free of charge as long as you want. Additionally you can unlock a lot of highly valuable premium features in our calendar app by doing a one-time payment:
▪ no ads
▪ attach files & photos
▪ integrated weather report in day, month and agenda view
▪ easily move and copy appointments using drag&drop
▪ move, copy and delete multiple events at once using multi-selection in agenda, week and day view
▪ copy an entry to multiple days at once, e.g. to place your work shifts in no time
▪ mark events as cancelled and reschedule them later on in monthly planner
▪ suggestions for locations based on the database of TomTom
▪ privately link a contact to your appointment
▪ easily create templates for new events
▪ repeating alarms
▪ individual ringtones for different calendars
▪ repeated tasks, subtasks and priorities for tasks
▪ 22 beautiful themes for the app (e.g. dark theme)
▪ additional widget themes and premium options to customize each widget
▪ new widget “Day Pro” showing everything that matters in one view
▪ print your schedule to PDF
▪ individually configurable font sizes
▪ import and export calendar data (.ical, .ics)
💖 Developed with Energy and Passion
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained and only funded by the revenue of our calendar app. By upgrading Business Calendar you will not only get a lot of professional premium features but also greatly support the continuous development of the app.
😃 Follow us
Read our tip of the week on Facebook:
2. Simple Calendar: Schedule App
“Simple Calendar is a highly customizable, offline calendar app. Android mobile users have an agenda planner in your pocket, designed to do exactly what a personal tiny calendar should do in 2021. No complicated features, unnecessary permissions, or ads!
Daily Schedule: Take Control of Your Time
Whether you are looking for a simple mobile appointment reminder, or you’re organizing single and recurring events, business meetings, appointments, birthdays, anniversary reminders, or anything else. Simple Calendar makes it easy to stay organized. The calendar widget has an incredible variety of customization options: customize event reminders, notification appearance, tiny calendar reminders widget, and how the calendar app looks.
Schedule Planner: Plan Your Day
Day planner and family organizer in one – check your upcoming agenda, schedule business meetings, events & appointments easily. Reminders will keep you on time and informed on your daily schedule. This 2021 calendar widget is remarkably easy to use. You can even view everything as a simple list of events rather than in a monthly view, so you know exactly what’s coming up in your life and how to organize and plan your agenda.
Simple Calendar Features
✔️ The Best User Experience
➕ No ads or annoying popups, truly great user experience!
➕ No internet access needed, giving you more privacy, security, and stability
➕ Emphasis on beauty and simplicity – does what a personal event manager needs to do!
✔️ Flexibility for Your Productivity
➕ Calendar Widget supports exporting & importing events via .ics files
➕ Export settings to .txt files to import to another device
➕ Flexible event creation – times, duration, reminders, powerful repetition rules
➕ CalDAV support for syncing events via Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Nextcloud, Exchange, etc
✔️ Personalized Just for You
➕ Schedule planner – customize and change sound, looping, audio stream, vibrations
➕ Calendar widget – Colorful Calendar and customizable themes
➕ Open source tiny calendar, translated into 30+ languages
➕ Plan your day with others – ability to share events fast on social media, emails, etc
➕ Family Organizer – with hasslefree event duplication, organization and time management
✔️ Organization and Time Management
➕ Day planner – the agenda planner will help you to organize your day
➕ Weekly planner – staying ahead of your busy weekly schedule has never been easier
➕ Itinerary manager – business calendar shared between teams at work
➕ Appointment scheduler – organize and maintain your agenda with ease.
➕ Planning app – easy to use personal event, appointment reminder, and schedule planner free
➕ Plan your day – manage. your day with this android schedule planner free, event & family organizer
✔️ #1 Calendar App
➕ Import holidays, contact birthdays and anniversaries easily
➕ Filter personal events quickly by event type
➕ Activity Scheduler
➕ Reminders widget with handy snooze option
➕ Daily schedule and event location, shown on a map
➕ Quick business calendar, or personal digital agenda
➕ Quickly switch between daily, weekly, monthly, yearly & event views
DOWNLOAD SIMPLE MOBILE CALENDAR PLANNER – FREE OFFLINE SCHEDULE AND AGENDA PLANNER WITH NO ADS! PLAN YOUR 2021 TIMETABLE!
Check out the full suite of Simple Tools here:
NOTE: This version of the agenda is no longer maintained. To get all the latest and greatest improvements please take a look at the Pro version of calendar planner at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplemobiletools.calendar.pro. Don’t forget that if you uninstall this planner within 2 hours, you will automatically be refunded. If you want a refund anytime later, just contact us at email@example.com”
3. CalendarSync – CalDAV and more
“CalendarSync is an app which allows you to sync your Android appointments with CalDAV, FTP, HTTP, WebDAV servers, Cloudstorage, between calendars on your device, or with local files (stored on the device or e.g. as a mail attachment). A quick overview on the most important features is given below.
Do you want to check out the app for free? You can test the app and all its features without any limitations for two weeks. Simply install its free trial version from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icalparse.free
You would like to access the next major update bringing a novel user interface, new features, and guidance/support system?
Then check out the open beta test here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.icalparse
The app has been successfully tested with more then 50 different CalDAV Servers like Owncloud, Apple iCloud, Zimbra, OSX/iCal Server, eGroupware, GMX, Oracle Beehive, david.fx, Synology NAS, DAViCal, SOGO… You can find an overview here: http://ntbab.dyndns.org/apache2-default/seite/caldavprovider.html
⊛Comprehensive support – Questions or suggestions? Simply write us a mail.
⊛Syncs with many different sources – CalDAV, WebDAV, FTP, HTTP, WebCal, Cloudstorage, Local files, Between multiple Device Calendars, Mail attachments and many more. Of course, it also supports encryption and two way sync
⊛Fully supports the current iCalendar standard and partly the older VCalendar standard
⊛Complex configuration? No worries, the app guides you through all the steps
⊛Manage your calendars and create backups with just a few steps manually and even automatically
⊛Flexibility – There are already appointments stored on the device which should be pushed to the server? You need individual sync intervals for each of your calendar data sources? You want to exchange appointments between multiple servers and sources? No worries, this and more is possible!
⊛Designed for high speed calendar synchronization
⊛Seamless integration with your device and your preferred calendar apps
⊛Secure: All the sensitive information are encrypted before they are stored
⊛No secrets, you can – if you wish – always see what is happening and why
⊛Supports complex calendar situations and timezones, servers, and clients
⊛Supports self-signed certificates and client certificate based clientserver authentication
⊛Unique solutions for a variety of challenges. You have special requirements? Then the app has likely a solution
⊛New device? Simply exportbackup your configuration and import it on the new device
⊛Multilingual: Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese
If you are interested in translating the app then simply send me a mail
Interesting features for large-scale orders:
⊛Setup and configure your server connections through adb
⊛Licensing for large-scale orders
You can find detailed information to the permissions at our website.
You would like to get assistance? More details on the features or large scale orders are of interest to you? Then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware, that if you just give us a bad review we can hardly help you as additional information about your configuration is required to provide assistance. We were already able to address tricky and unique scenarios, so simply contact us :)”
4. “DAVx⁵ — Contacts, Calendars,Tasks and Files Sync”
DAVx⁵ is the only all-in-one app for all things CalDAV, CardDAV and WebDAV! It is a fully-featured sync solution for your contacts (CardDAV), calendars (CalDAV) and your tasks (based on VTODO). The app is easy to set up and integrates perfectly with your favorite calendar/contacts app (including default apps). It can also be used seperately, if you either have CalDAV, CardDAV or only Tasks. DAVx⁵ can also be used to access your remote WebDAV files.
Compatible with almost every CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including Nextcloud, iCloud and Synology!
After installing, you can add a DAVx⁵ account for CalDAV and CardDAV from within the app. See https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/ for help. For more information, please see the manual: https://www.davx5.com/manual/, the FAQ: https://www.davx5.com/faq/ and our forums: https://www.davx5.com/forums/
⊛ Sync your Calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) and Tasks (VTODO via CalDAV) in a single app
⊛ Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
⊛ Access your WebDAV files and work with remote storages — seamlessly just as they would be local on the device
⊛ Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
⊛ Easy setup (resource auto-detection, support for self-signed certificates, authentication by client certificates)
⊛ Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag, limit sync time range for past events, multi-threaded sync)
⊛ Optimized for phones and tablets. Backward compatibility for old Android versions.
⊛ Management options within the app (Create and Delete new calendars, address books and to-do lists*)
⊛ Super-secure and we respect your privacy!
⊛ Absolutely no ads and no tracking.
⊛ GDPR compliant.
⊛ DAVx⁵ is completely open source
* depends on server implementation / may be not supported by all servers
Important compatibility notes
Attention: DAVx⁵ must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
Get the best out of this app …
⊛ … when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
⊛ … and combine it with Evolution / Thunderbird / WebDAV storage etc. on your computer
Successfully tested with:
⊛ AOL Mail
⊛ Calendar and Contacts Server
⊛ Cyrus IMAP
⊛ DavMail Gateway
⊛ Group Office
⊛ Hetzner KonsoleH
⊛ Kerio Connect
⊛ Kolab Now
⊛ macOS Server
⊛ Oracle Beehive
⊛ Oracle Communications UCS
⊛ Synology DSM
⊛ Tine 2.0
⊛ Yahoo Mail! (calendar only)
⊛ … and many others: https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/
Also available as a separate business version with Enterprise features like mass-deployment and pre-configurable settings: https://www.davx5.com/organizations/managed-davx5″
5. One Calendar
“The most popular app to view all your calendars like Google, Live, Outlook, iCloud, Exchange, Office365, Yahoo, Nextcloud, Synology, GMX, Mailbox.org, ownCloud and more. OneCalendar integrates all your calendars into an easy-to-read overview. View and manage all your appointments, events and birthdays.
OneCalendar is available on all platforms (Android, iOS, MacOS and Windows).”
“CalDAV-Sync is a CalDAV client for Android to synchronize events and tasks. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native calendar app and widgets. Also check out CardDAV-Sync
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can’t do anything especially when I can’t reproduce it. It’s also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
– OSX/iCal Server
– Oracle Beehive
– many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!’s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn’t support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to “Settings” > “Accounts & Sync” and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I’ll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you’ll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn’t work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn’t work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations”