If you are looking for the Best Calendar App To Sync Iphone And Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Calendar App To Sync Iphone And Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Calendar App To Sync Iphone And Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Calendar App To Sync Iphone And Android
1. Business Calendar 2
“Business Calendar 2 has everything you need in a calendar app: It provides an excellent overview of your appointments, it’s easy to use and it gives you powerful tools for planning your events and tasks.
🎯 Your Daily Agenda Planner
▪ calendar, schedule planner and task management in one app
▪ 6 clearly designed main views: month, week, day, agenda, year and tasks
▪ flexible multi-day view, quickly adjustable to 1-14 days
▪ sync with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Exchange etc.
▪ share your calendar with colleagues, friends and family
▪ intuitive navigation with simple swipe gestures
▪ popup with details directly in monthly planner
▪ quickly show and hide calendars with the favorite bar
▪ birthdays and public holidays calendar
▪ choose your preferred calendar widget (month, week, day, agenda widget etc.)
🚀 Your Quick Schedule Planner
▪ smart suggestions for title, location and attendees based on previous entries
▪ powerful voice input feature to add your appointments without any typing
▪ drag your appointments to the right time swiftly
▪ flexible recurrences
🔔 Don’t Miss Anything
▪ status bar reminders or popup notifications
▪ snooze reminders, show map, write email to attendees or check tasks directly from notification
🎨 Your Unique Calendar Widget
▪ 7 professional calendar widgets
▪ month, week, day, tasks, icon and agenda widget
▪ adapt each calendar widget to suit your personal needs
🌏 Synchronized or Local
▪ sync of events with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar etc. by using the Android calendar synchronization
▪ sync of tasks with Google Tasks
▪ you can also use our app as local schedule planner if you want
🔧 Work Calendar and Business Planner
▪ easily invite attendees and answer meeting invitations
▪ heat map in year view to find free time slots quickly
▪ optional ongoing notification with event countdown
▪ live search in all views
▪ share your events easily
🎉 Add Emoticons
▪ add over 600 emoticons to your events
🌟 Premium Features
You can download Business Calendar 2 for free and use it free of charge as long as you want. Additionally you can unlock a lot of highly valuable premium features in our calendar app by doing a one-time payment:
▪ no ads
▪ attach files & photos
▪ integrated weather report in day, month and agenda view
▪ easily move and copy appointments using drag&drop
▪ move, copy and delete multiple events at once using multi-selection in agenda, week and day view
▪ copy an entry to multiple days at once, e.g. to place your work shifts in no time
▪ mark events as cancelled and reschedule them later on in monthly planner
▪ suggestions for locations based on the database of TomTom
▪ privately link a contact to your appointment
▪ easily create templates for new events
▪ repeating alarms
▪ individual ringtones for different calendars
▪ repeated tasks, subtasks and priorities for tasks
▪ 22 beautiful themes for the app (e.g. dark theme)
▪ additional widget themes and premium options to customize each widget
▪ new widget “Day Pro” showing everything that matters in one view
▪ print your schedule to PDF
▪ individually configurable font sizes
▪ import and export calendar data (.ical, .ics)
💖 Developed with Energy and Passion
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained and only funded by the revenue of our calendar app. By upgrading Business Calendar you will not only get a lot of professional premium features but also greatly support the continuous development of the app.
😃 Follow us
Read our tip of the week on Facebook:
2. CloudCal Calendar Agenda Planner Organizer To Do
“📫 Have a question or a problem? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notifications problems with Oreo or Marshmallow? We can help you fix it.
Write at email@example.com stating your device’s make and model.
CloudCal is the only free calendar app that consolidates all your Google and Microsoft calendars in one monthly view that gives you an instant overview of your availability along with your Evernote, Meetup and Eventbrite events and tasks.
🔹See your availability in an instant
Magic Circles transform days of the month on your calendar into clock faces. With a quick glance, you will be able to see the hours you’re free and busy. It’s perfect for planning and organizing your schedule for the day, week or month.
🔹Always stay in sync
Sharing your calendar with the family? Working on multiple devices? CloudCal syncs with Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange and now syncs with Evernote, Eventbrite and Meetup too! (Evernote, Eventbrite and Meetup available only to Pro users).
Please note that in order to protect its users’ privacy, Facebook is restricting access to its data to app developers not whitelisted.
We aim to offer the sync to Facebook back ASAP
🔹 Move through your month view fast
Be quick, save time. Tap and hold on days to create events. Swipe horizontally to change your calendar view to week or day. Swipe vertically to move forward and backward through time, and get a quick look at your schedule for the next months.
🔑 CloudCal productivity calendar features
• Syncs with Google Calendar, Outlook/Exchange, Evernote, Eventbrite and Meetup;
(Evernote, Meetup and Eventbrite are Pro features)
• Multiple views and agendas for day, week and month
• Flexible reminders yearly, monthly, daily, hourly and minutely
• Configurable snooze levels
• Recurring events daily, weekly and monthly and yearly
• Invite contacts to meetings and appointments by email
• Localized time and date formats for easier organization
• Location search and maps powered by Google (Pro Feature)
• Import calendars in the iCal format
• Bring your material with you: attach pics, audio, files from Dropbox/Google Drive and a removable SD card directly to events (Pro Feature)
• Drag and drop appointments and tasks in day and week view within the day (Pro Feature)
• Open and use Maps, Waze or another map application (Pro Feature)
• Order an Uber in a single tap, right from your agenda. Requires the Uber app to be installed
• “Copy event” feature makes duplicating meetings and appointments as easy as a tap!
• Quick event creation feature lets you create new events in day view with a long tap
• Choose from an array of new solid backgrounds with material colors
• Show your dark side with a new dark theme
• Spot today’s date immediately by assigning your special color in the month view
• Available in English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish
• New 1×1 widget to create a new event
• Resizeable widgets
• Change color, brightness and transparency of all home screen widgets to make it your own
• Think fast: a new month widget is available that supports Magic Circles
🔹 Want to organize your tasks as well as your time? Download CloudTasks, the task and to-do list manager which syncs and improves Google Tasks
• Manage your tasks and to-do lists inside CloudCal
• Create task lists and to-dos inside CloudTasks or CloudCal
• Have due dates appear in your calendar alongside your events
• Share task lists and to-dos with other people and other apps
• Reminders and deadlines for tasks (syncs to CloudTasks)
3. Calendar: Meeting & Scheduling
“Calendar is on a mission to help you with your most valuable resource. We are dedicated to providing the best tools to save time, be more productive, and spend time with the people that matter to you. Features include:
– Connect all of your Google, Apple, and Outlook calendars
– View all of your events in a list or timeline view
– Easily create events and sync with your other calendars
– More features, including scheduling and analytics coming soon!
Learn more at Calendar.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or feedback you may have.”