If you are looking for the Best Calendar Planner App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Calendar Planner App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Calendar Planner App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Calendar Planner App For iPhone
1. 24me Smart Personal Assistant
24me is a Smart Personal Assistant – The award-winning app that helps millions of people all over the world to boost their productivity. It’s an easy-to-use and yet super powerful app that puts everything related to your schedule in one place: your CALENDAR, TO-DO LIST, NOTES and Personal Accounts. 24me saves you time for the things that matter most in your life.
The way 24me works for you:
■ ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR CALENDARS, TASKS, NOTES AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your events, tasks, notes and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your calendar.
■ SYNCS WITH ALL YOUR CALENDARS
Connect to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo! Calendar, Apple iCal and many more.
■ ASSISTANT ON THE GO
— Use your voice to add tasks, notes and meetings.
— Get 24me assistant on your wrist – 24me is available for Apple Watch!
— Join conference calls without having to remember the dial-in number.
— Turn your emails into tasks.
■ CUSTOMIZE IT THE WAY YOU WANT
Customize Label Colors, font size and weight, add your own photos to the calendar, choose reminder sounds, and more!
■ SMART ALERTS
— Be there on Time: Alerting you about the right time to leave for your meetings based on traffic conditions. Provides you with street view of the target destination, and opens your default navigation app with the right address.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. 24me optimizes use of GPS to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
— Heads up for tomorrow: Agenda of meetings and to-do’s planned for the next day.
— Weather alerts: Don’t forget to take your umbrella.
— Upcoming Birthdays: Notifies you about birthdays of your dear friends, giving you the time to greet or send a gift.
■ SHARE TOGETHER
Increase your productivity by working together with shared lists. Organize things at home by sharing the grocery lists or shopping lists with your family. At work: boost your team’s productivity by sharing the team’s tasks and action items. You can also share events, reminders and notes with your family and friends with real time sync between all participants.
“Best App To Get Organized” by CNN, USA Today, Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Mashable and more.
Users of 24me use it as their GTD (Getting Things Done) app, go-to calendar, daily planner, day scheduler, reminders, task list, checklist, a notepad, a board for sticky notes for capture events and lists, a task and collaboration tool for families or small teams to share grocery lists, shopping lists or any other list of items – and it boosts their productivity so they could reach their goals. 24me is the ultimate personal assistant to manage your life 100% free!
24me is free to download and use. 24me Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to customized label colors, Nag alerts, Font customization, Calendar photos to help you accomplish even more for US$5.99 a month, or US$35.99 per year, through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Learn more about 24me at www.twentyfour.me”
2. Calendars: Planner & Reminders
Calendars allows you to manage events both online and offline. Thanks to the unique interface you can move events simply with Drag & Drop, navigate quickly between dates, change event time and reminders rapidly with custom keyboards.
Calendars supports everything you can find in Google Calendar: appointments, reminders and more. Sync is really fast and your information is always up to date.
What makes Calendars great:
◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what’s important; there is nothing to distract you.
◆ Day, Week, Month and List views of your events.
Calendars illustrates your Day, Week and Month on a small iPhone screen the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.
◆ The fastest Sync
Sync with Google Calendar works really fast and keeps your schedule thoroughly.
What else Calendars lets you do:
– Drag & Drop your events –
You can move and change the duration of your events in a Day, Week, or Month view with Drag & Drop. Just tap and hold on the event to activate it.
– Manage your events online and offline –
You can create, edit and delete events at any time. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.
– Special Keyboards –
Appointment time and reminders can be defined twice faster than in the built-in iOS calendar, all thanks to custom keyboards.
If you choose to purchase Interesting Calendars, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Interesting Calendars subscription price starts at $3.99 USD/year.
Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. You can get lifetime access to Interesting Calendars with one-time purchase. You buy it one time, and you can transfer them to other devices that are associated with your Apple ID. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you don’t choose to purchase Interesting Calendars, you can simply continue using Calendars for free.
If you choose to purchase Calendars Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Calendars Pro subscription price starts at 19.99/year with a 7-day trial.
Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you don’t choose to purchase Calendars Pro, you can simply continue using Calendars for free.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Do you have any feedback, comments, or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact”
3. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”