If you are looking for the Best Call Blocker App For Android 2019 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Call Blocker App For Android 2019 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Call Blocker App For Android 2019, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Call Blocker App For Android 2019
1. Truecaller: Caller ID & Block
“Stay protected from spam and scams – Truecaller’s Caller ID will identify and warn you about robocallers, fraudsters, telemarketers and other unwanted or unknown phone numbers. The advanced spam detector will automatically block and protect you from fraudulent calls and SMS, and the phone numbers on this spam list are updated in real time by millions of users worldwide.
World Class Blocking & Spam Detection:
– Block spam + scam calls and SMS – Identify and auto-block telemarketers, robocallers, scammers, fraud, sales, and more
– The phone numbers on the spam list are updated by millions of people across the world in real time, helping you avoid robocalls and fraud
– Advanced spam blocking options for blocking countries, similar phone number sequences, robocallers, unknown numbers, telemarketers and more!
– Automatically identify + block every unknown, spam, scam or telemarketing SMS
– Automatically organized tabs for your SMS – Personal, Important, Other, and Spam
Automatic Call Recorder (ACR):
– Improved call recorder with support for both automatic and manual recording of calls
– Record important phone calls and save them to your phone
– Play back, share or delete call recordings from within the app
– Before recording a call, make sure to follow laws in your country
Powerful Caller ID & Dialer:
– The leading Caller ID shows who is calling, even if the phone number is not in your contacts
– The Caller ID will tell you if an unknown caller is a business or spam phone number
– Use Truecaller Voice (VOIP) calling to talk to your friends on Truecaller for free
– Robocallers, spammers and scammers are identified in the Caller ID
– Video Caller ID – delight your friends and family on Truecaller with a short selfie video when you call them next
Truecaller Premium – Upgrade and get access to:
– No ads
– Know who viewed your profile
– Advanced blocking and filtering options
– Ghost Call – set any name, number and photo to make it appear as if you are getting a call from that person
– Call announce – know who’s calling without looking at the phone
– Incognito mode – to view profiles privately
– Get the Premium badge on your profile
– 30 contact requests a month
Truecaller does not upload your phonebook to make it public or searchable. We are free, trusted by 300 million users globally and exist to make your communication safer.
Got feedback? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://truecaller.com/support”
2. Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker
If you are tired of annoying calls or messages: telemarketing, spam and robocalls, then “Calls Blacklist” is your solution. It is very easy and lightweight, yet powerful call blocker.
The only you need is to add unwanted numbers to the blacklist.
This app also provides fully functional built-in SMS messenger.
You can easily send, receive and manage SMS. Also you can manage conversations and block SMS spam using only one app. Once you enabled SMS blocking, the app’s built-in SMS messenger become available.
You can manage all unwanted numbers, and even more – using this app you can block spammers by text of messages. And of course, it is easy to save blacklisted numbers to the file and import them on another device.”
3. Call Blocker
“Call Blocker can reject unwanted calls automatically. If you have been annoyed by spam calls from salesman, or if you want to reject calls from anyone, you can just add the number to blacklist and let Call Blocker do the job. This app is light-weighted and stable, cost very little memory and CPU resources.
1. Blacklist, add numbers to blacklist to block
2. Whitelist, add numbers that don’t need to block to whitelist
3. Record logs of rejected numbers
4. Block modes:
*Allow whitelist(Block calls that is not in whitelist)
*Block unknown(Block calls that is not in contacts)
*Block all calls ”