If you are looking for the Best Call Recorder For iPhone Free to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Call Recorder For iPhone Free that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Call Recorder For iPhone Free, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Call Recorder For iPhone Free
1. Call Recorder for iPhone.
Ever forgot names, numbers, dates, or places that were mentioned during the call?
Don’t always have a notebook to write important details that come up in a phone conversation?
Tired of people denying their own words? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a phone call recording to resolve any dispute?
Call Recorder for iPhone – a must-have app for personal as well as business calls. Hiring managers, journalists, lawyers, businessmen, other professionals, and anyone wanting to record phone calls will enjoy using the call recorder app.
Get Call Recorder for iPhone now to:
– Save every detail of each personal or business call
– Access and listen to your recordings anytime, anywhere
– Share phone calls with other people and apps
Best features of Call Recorder for iPhone:
– No limits on the recording of incoming and outgoing calls;
– Enjoy clear calls with a high-quality recording;
– Easily add the contacts you need and start recording;
– Listen to your calls in the background, you don’t need the application open;
– Manage your records, search and find them with ease;
– Automated voice to text transcription: turn your call recordings into text with just one tap.Rename records if you need to;
– Translation to all languages: translate your transcribed conversations;
– Take care about the memory of your iPhone and delete records you don’t need.
Call Recorder for iPhone ensures outstanding experience by being user-friendly and very easy to use. The configuration process is as simple as possible so that you could enjoy your call recording right away.
Call Recorder For iPhone” uses the “Conference” function of the user’s operator to record calls.
We offer a wide range of subscription options so that you can choose the right one for you (annual access renewal, monthly access renewal, weekly renewal with a 3-day free trial). You can cancel your subscription at any moment in your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the terms. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. Call Recorder iCall
Here are the main features of our call-recording app:
• Record incoming calls in one tap
• Record outgoing calls just as easily
• Save and access the records
• Play and share your recordings
• Enjoy the one-tap interface
• Record as many conversations as you need
• Refer to any issues to our awesome customer service
Save Your Time & Effort
Record phone calls in one tap for later use with iCall. Our phone call recording app will be extremely useful for business people, teachers, as well as anyone who want to save important information.
How to record phone calls on your phone? Open our app, press the “Record” button and carry on the conversation as usual. After the call ends, you can access the recording, replay it, and send to another app and more.
Catch the Moment
You can record both outgoing and incoming calls with iCall for later usage. Save important business agreements and genius ideas that pop up during a conversation. Record sweet moments with your loved ones to enjoy them later.
Download now, and see how iCall will transform your communication.
Call Recorder iCall uses your carrier’s conference call feature to record conversations.
Pro Upgrade Features:
• Recording incoming calls
• Recording outgoing calls
• Unlimited duration of calls
• Share and manage your calls
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
– 1-week subscription with a 3-day trial version
– 1-month subscription
– Annual subscription
Information about subscription auto-renewal:
• Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The user can manage subscriptions and turn auto-renewal off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
3. Call Recorder Lite for iPhone
– Record your incoming calls
– Record your outgoing calls
– Download and share recordings via Email, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook, and Dropbox
– Playback controls to skip forward or backward
– Rate adjustment to change the playback speed
Steps for recording an incoming (existing) call:
1) Open Call Recorder
2) Go to the Record screen and tap the Record button
3) Your existing call is put on hold and your phone will dial our recording number
4) Once connected to our recording number, tap the Merge button on your screen to create a 3-way call between your existing call and our recording line
Steps for recording an outgoing call:
1) Open Call Recorder
2) Go to the Record screen and tap the Record button
3) Your phone will dial our recording number
4) Once connected to our recording number, tap the Add call button on your screen to call your desired contact.
5) Tap the Merge button to create a 3-way call between your existing call and our recording line
The free version will record the full length of your calls, however, in order to listen past the first 60 seconds the Pro In App Upgrade is required.
Please note that 3-way calling is a required phone feature for Call Recorder to work properly. Cellular carriers known to NOT support 3-way calling are: H2O Wireless, Virgin Mobile”
4. Rev Call Recorder
Rev Call Recorder is the only iPhone app that allows you to record calls in just one simple step. No more fumbling over call merging with other apps. To top it off, call recording is completely free with absolutely no limits for incoming & outgoing calls. After your call, have the option to get your recording transcribed for an industry low rate by a skilled human transcriptionist.
≡≡≡ U.S. PHONE NUMBERS ONLY
» Currently, you can only register with a (+1) country code
» International fees may apply for Canada numbers since the recording line is a U.S. phone number
» Outgoing calls do not have international compatibility
≡≡≡ FREE & SIMPLE CALL RECORDING
√ No ads
√ No subscription or per minute fees
√ Unlimited, free call recording
√ Only app without clunky call merging
√ No limit on how long you can record a call for or how many recordings you can make
√ Record incoming & outgoing calls
√ High-quality recording and playback
√ Share and export your recordings without restrictions (via email, Dropbox, SMS etc.)
√ Best call recording app for journalists, writers, podcasters, and content creators
≡≡≡ TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
√ Get a transcript of your recording in under 12 hours
√ Simple pricing – transcription is charged per minute of audio
√ Our human experts transcribe for you
√ 99% accuracy guaranteed
√ Ability to add timestamps and verbatim to your order
√ Receive your transcript via email and app
√ Transcription service trusted by 100,000+ customers
√ Automatic privacy disclosure at the start of calls to help you stay compliant in 2-party states
√ Settings for 1-party state users
You own and control everything about your recordings: https://www.rev.com/about/privacy”
5. TapeACall: Call Recorder
“Whether you’re interviewing someone for an upcoming story or taking minutes for a big conference call, you may find yourself having to record a conversation. In three easy steps, TapeACall allows you to securely record any phone call.” – Business Insider.
Lawyer? Document and provide evidence. Journalist? Create easily referenceable material. Any other profession or person that needs to record a call?
Capture crystal clear recordings, transcribe those recordings with 99% accuracy, and easily download those recordings and transcriptions to your computer. All with a couple of taps in the TapeACall app.
Enjoy these supercharged features with TapeACall:
* NEW! Automatically record outgoing phone calls (No more call merging!)
* Quickly transcribe recordings into text with 99% accuracy
* Remind yourself to follow up on phone calls or recordings with the new voice memo (and transcription) feature
* Access recordings immediately after hanging up by clicking the push notification to access the recording
* Easily organize, label, and safely store recordings to quickly reference at a later time
* Record any phone calls or Zoom meetings of any length, whether incoming, outgoing or in progress
* Share recordings and transcriptions via email, text, and your favorite apps like DropBox, Evernote, and Google Drive, and transfer recordings to new devices
With over 4+ million users, TapeACall has helped people record 32 million calls and transcribe 255,000 recordings. That’s 272 million minutes of phone calls recorded.
TapeACall’s advanced call recording features have also been mentioned by these trusted sources: USA Today, 9to5Mac, Business Insider, Readers Digest, Wired, Gizmodo, and Venture Beat.
You can count on TapeACall. We offer customer service from real humans. Our developers care about the customers they serve, and we add new and useful features all of the time.
NOTE: TapeACall requires your carrier supports 3-way calling. SimpleTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this in the US.
Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-Year Subscription with a 7-day free trial
* 1-Month Subscription
Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial’s auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Terms of Service: https://tapeacall.com/terms
California Privacy Notice: https://teltech.co/privacy.html”