If you are looking for the Best Camera App For Android Free Download to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Camera App For Android Free Download that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Camera App For Android Free Download, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Camera App For Android Free Download
1. MotionCam: Camera & RAW Video
“MotionCam replaces your built in camera with advanced computational photography algorithms to produce natural looking images. It stacks multiple images to reduce noise. It also allows for capture of true RAW video at full sensor resolution on a high end device.
* True RAW video capture with support for Cinema DNG.
* Ability to go back in time and pick images from the past.
* Full customization of post processing including white balance, tone mapping and sharpness.
* Customizable advanced image stacking algorithm to reduce noise.
* Full manual controls of shutter and ISO.
NOTE: Motion Cam needs a high end device to function. Your device will need complete Camera2 API support. Please visit https://github.com/mirsadm/motioncam for support.”
2. HD Camera for Android
– camera and video features
– 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
– Pinch to zoom
– smart panorama shooting
– Countdown Timer
– Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
– Wide screen pictures
– Picture quality setting
– White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
– Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
– Location targeting
– Configurable volume keys
– Photo Callage
– Photo crop and photo editing.
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
The special permissions for use
HD Camera can remember your photos and videos location if you wish. Other apps can access this information along with your saved images.
After you take a photo, you can share with others. HD Camera need to read the contacts information and help you share photos via email, SMS, or other apps.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html”
3. Professional HD Camera
– Intelligently face detection
– Selfie camera performance
– Real-time filter/color effect
– Stylish HDR, Improve images captured in low-light and backlit scenes
– Manual focusing distance, Manual ISO, Manual exposure time, RAW (DNG) files
– Configurable volume keys, Continuous shooting, Auto-stabilize
Let’s capture more wonderful moments in professional HD camera!
This app is based on Open Camera code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses”
4. Open Camera
“Open Camera is a completely free Camera app. Features:
* Option to auto-level so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with “screen flash”, HD video and more.
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise, or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys and user interface.
* Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Panorama, including for front camera.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video; log profile video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
* Completely free, and no third party ads in the app (I only run third party ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
Website (and links to source code): http://opencamera.org.uk/
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski. Open Camera also uses content under third party licences, see https://opencamera.org.uk/#licence”