If you are looking for the Best Cctv iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Cctv iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Cctv iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Cctv iPhone App
1. Alfred Home Security Camera
SECURITY CAMERA FOR THE SMARTPHONE AGE
People love Alfred Camera! The all-in-one app provides more features than a basic, expensive security camera. You can get live stream, instant intruder alert, walkie-talkie, and unlimited cloud storage to store, share, and playback your video footage.
FREE, STABLE, RELIABLE
If you want a CCTV to keep an eye on your belongings, a baby monitor to look after your newborn, or a pet cam to entertain your lovely pets, Alfred Camera is the best choice!
SUPER EASY TO SET UP
DIY your own home security camera in 3 minutes. No cost, no hard skills; just one creative idea! Alfred Camera is the easiest-to-install home surveillance system with professional-grade features, period.
Unlike traditional CCTV cameras or home surveillance cameras, you can put Alfred wherever you need to strengthen security. It works like a portable video monitor, so you don’t even need a security guard! After all, if anything like theft or breaking in happens, the video footage will be extremely helpful.
SIMPLE SECURITY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
With crystal clear live stream, you’ll always know exactly what’s going on. Additionally, Alfred’s motion sensor will send you an instant alert when it finds an intruder. You can scare the intruder away by the walkie-talkie immediately. The auto-recorded videos will be kept in free, unlimited cloud storage. You can use them as evidence to help identify the suspect.
Alfred Camera has all of the standard features of a home security camera, along with the following:
• 24/7 LIVE STREAM: Watch the high-quality live video from anywhere.
• SMART INTRUDER ALERT: Get instant alert when the camera picks up any movement.
• UNLIMITED CLOUD STORAGE: Playback, download, and share your video footage at any time.
• LOW-LIGHT FILTER: Reinforce security when it’s dark.
• WALKIE-TALKIE: Deter thieves, interact with visitors or pets, and soothe babies.
• 360 CAMERA: Cover a larger area with both lenses.
• ZOOM, SCHEDULE, REMINDER, TRUST CIRCLE, SIREN and more…
A housekeeper you can really trust! Works smoothly via WiFi, 3G, and LTE.
SMART, CONVENIENT, ECO-CONSCIOUS
First time choosing a CCTV camera? Still hoping to find good reviews on expensive baby monitor, pet cam, or IP camera? You can protect your home with a smarter solution. Here’s a tip: You might not even need to buy a real CCTV camera, baby monitor, IP cam or IP webcam.
Besides the cost of the equipment, these smart home appliances often charge a monthly fee. With security apps like Alfred, there is no complicated installation, IP settings, or contract. You only have to download Alfred to repurpose your old devices as a DIY WiFi Camera or baby monitor: pure and simple.
The best home surveillance camera you can ever find: Free, reliable, versatile and easy to use. No hidden upfront costs or astronomical monitoring fees. Alfred is also an essential component of any home improvement or home automation project if you are interested in building a smart home or experimenting with Google Assistant.
Everyone is taking advantage of their unused smartphones by turning them into video players, GPS navigators, or fitness devices. So why not use yours as a baby cam, nanny cam, pet cam, webcam or IP cam?
Alfred Premium, a subscription service, charges 3.99 USD/month. It offers HD viewing, recording, as well as ad removal. At the confirmation of upgrade, the payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. The account will be automatically charged for renewal unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the current subscription expires. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to Account Settings.
Terms of Service:
2. AtHome Camera Security App
“Are you going to buy expensive Nest camera or Dropcam and take a lot of energy to build a CCTV system？Why not turn your old iphone,computer or set-top box into a security camera？ You only have to install “Athome Video streamer （AVS) ” APP in it. With “Athome Camera” APP in other iphone, you can view it anywhere, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Prepare 2 devices (computer or phone) before you get start.
Step 1: Download the video capture app AtHome Video Streamer App and install it in device A, the unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device A at the first time.
Step 2: Download and install the viewer app AtHome Camera app in device B which you want to use as a viewer. Open the app, sign up and login, select “Add by CID” or “By QR Code” to add a device A, so you are all set to enjoy the live streaming !
******** Supporting *********
******* Main Features ********
1. No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
2. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
3. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the “Night Vision” mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Multi-view Display: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
6. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
7. A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
8. Time-lapse: Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours’ video into a short video of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day；
9. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
10. The App runs on PCs, iPhones, smart TV etc.
11. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted.”
3. CCTV Camera Pros Mobile
“CCTV Camera Pros mobile app allows users to research and shop for video surveillance systems, security cameras, and CCTV equipment. Security installers will also find a handy set of tools in the app to assist with project planning and installations.
SECURITY INSTALLER TOOLS
► What is my IP address? – tool allows users to instantly find the IP address of the network gateway they are connected to.
► Port forward checker – supports testing port forwarding rules for DVRs and network IP cameras on site.
► Voltage drop calculator – having power issues? See if the cable you are using is the right gauge for the distance you are running it.
► Voltage to watts converter – easily convert volts, watts, and amps using this converter tool.
► CCTV lens calculator – calculate the proper lens for your application using the distance from the camera to the target area and the width of the target area.
The app also contains articles from CCTV Camera Pros blog and videos from our video channel to keep users up to date on the latest product and industry information. We post a lot of demonstration videos and how to video based on the products that we supply.
The notes section of the app provides a convenient place for installers to record information on installation projects they are working on.
ABOUT CCTV CAMERA PROS
CCTV Camera Pros is a manufacturer and distributor of security cameras, video surveillance systems, and CCTV equipment. We are a veteran owned business founded by a United States Marine. CCTV Camera Pros specializes in the design of video surveillance systems for homes, businesses of all sizes, and local and federal government agencies. CCTV Camera Pros has a complete portfolio of products including, security cameras, digital video recorders, monitors, cables, connectors, and all accessories needed for a complete surveillance system.
For more information, please visit:
4. iCamViewer: CCTV Camera Pros
“iCamViewer from CCTV Camera Pros is a free video surveillance viewer app that allows users to view up to 16 IP security cameras or CCTV cameras from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad from your local network or remotely over the Internet. This app works with both IP cameras and CCTV cameras. Please note that in order to work with CCTV cameras, your cameras must be connected to a compatible network surveillance DVR or network video server. This iPhone app does NOT generically work with all CCTV DVRs and IP cameras from all security manufacturers. The most up to date list of compatible cameras is available in the app.
Below is a list of some of the main manufacturers that we are integrated with.
iCamViewer Compatible IP Cameras
At this time the iCamViewer camera viewer app is compatible with the following surveillance equipment:
iCamViewer iPhone app compatible IP camera manufacturers:
~ CCTV Camera Pros
* Additional camera manufacturers and models are added often. Please download the app to access the very latest compatibility list.
If you would like to request that a certain camera be integrated, please email email@example.com.
iCamViewer iPhone app compatible network video server manufacturers:
~ CCTV Camera Pros
* Network video servers are also sometimes referred to as IP video servers.
iCamViewer iPhone App Compatible Surveillance DVRs:
iCamViewer iPhone app Compatible USB cameras:
~ iCAMView USB to IP camera converters
~ iCAMView PRO iCV-32
~ iCAMView Plus iCV-22
~ iCAMFeeler iCV-33
Users can remotely view cameras from all types of supported surveillance equipment. For example, camera 1 can be configured to connect to an Axis IP camera. Camera 2 can connect to a Vivotek network video server that is streaming video from a analog CCTV camera. And cameras 3-6 can be configured to connect to 4 different channels on an iDVR PRO surveillance DVR.
The iCamViewer app also has a blog, twitter, and youTube sections in the app that allow you to keep up to date on product and information related to the iCamViewer, CCTV Camera Pros, and the video surveillance industry.
* Configure up to 16 IP or CCTV cameras for remote viewing
* Shop for compatible IP cameras
* Shop for other surveillance equipment that supports remote camera viewing from iPhone, iPad, and Mac
* View CCTV Camera Pros library of surveillance system related youTube videos
CCTV Camera Pros developed this app with the goal to have the best free video surveillance iPhone app available. If you have any recommendations on how we can improve it or if you would like to request that we add support for additional camera manufacturers and models, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
5. Mobile CMS
Wherever you are, watch and protect immediately by using Mobile CMS.
1. Device Management
2. Live View : Supporting split-screen for 4ch, 9ch, and 16ch
3. Codec support : MPEG4 , H.264 , H.265″
6. Video Surveillance Ivideon
“Ivideon offers one of the best apps for video surveillance, remote video monitoring, and video recording for security cameras, DVRs, and NVRs.
It lets you keep tabs on things while you’re away, with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations. It tracks what matters most to you, no matter where you are. It keeps you updated on important events in real time and stores those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon’s video-surveillance service is scalable, simple, and reliable. From a webcam monitoring a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) through any standard connected device including iPhone, iPad, Mac
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds in websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, access control, and home automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere—but with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our help desk is ready 24/7.
Plug and play
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight, and many others, love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play—no computer needed.
But all cameras—Swann, Lorex, FLIR, D-Link, Foscam, TRENDnet, EasyN, ACTi, Edimax, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin, and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is, for free!”