If you are looking for the Best Chest Strap Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Chest Strap Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Chest Strap Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Chest Strap Android App
1. Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker
Measure accurately your pulse and heart beat zone with your heart rate & health monitor after sleeping or during workouts & training. Instant Heart Rate doesn’t require heart rate straps. Monitor blood circulation with accurate heart health monitor (similar to ECG or EKG). Functions similarly to pulse oximeters, detecting change in your finger to provide accurate heart beat measurements.
❤ Measure your heartbeat, BPM, ❤, or pulse zone accurately in <10 seconds
❤ PPG graph (similar to ECG / EKG / Cardiograph) – see every heart beat and BPM
❤ Cardio workout monitoring to optimize exercise and track progress pre- and post-workout. Use HR as cardiovascular measurement.
❤ Heart rate training zones (Rest, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
❤ Google Fit support (heart rate and heartbeat data)
❤ No heart rate or heartbeat straps
❤ Share heart beat
How to use Instant Heart Rate, heartbeat counter, to measure your heartbeat accurately?
Place finger on phone’s camera to show resting heart rate.
Blood circulation to your finger tip may be altered if press hard on camera lens.
How often should you use Instant Heart Rate?
For accurate measurement, Instant Heart Rate should be used daily to measure heartbeat or pulse. Recommended to tag your heart rate after sleeping or during workouts to separate resting heart rate from workout heart rate.
What is a normal heart rate or heartbeat?
According to American Heart Association (AHA) and the Mayo Clinic, a normal resting heart beat ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). Heart rate can be affected by stress, anxiety, depression, emotions, activity level, fitness level, body composition, and medication use. Knowing heart rate is important heart-health gauge and cardiovascular metric. Heart rate variability is important in measuring stress on your body.
– Instant Heart Rate is for entertainment purposes. Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require first aid, have a medical emergency, heart attack, or cardiac event (when CPR required).
– Resting heart rate detection not intended to be used as a medical device or as stethoscope.
– Resting pulse oximeter not intended for heart disease or condition diagnosis (afib, heart murmur)
– Heart beat detection does not detect blood pressure or bloodpressure.
– Resting heart beat not intended for baby heart rate. Use others specific for baby heart beat.
– Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash.
– iOS version syncs with healthkit.
If heart rate variability detection, stress ,or anxiety relief wanted, use our Stress Check app”
2. Cormeum: Track Heart Health
The Cormeum heart app can help you monitor heart-health metrics and see trends that make it easier to manage your heart failure. Track your sodium intake, weight, fluid input, symptoms, medications, blood pressure, and more.
The Cormeum app is easy to use and tailored to the specific needs of heart-failure patients. Studies are now recognizing the value of mobile apps to help patients manage their heart failure.
Cormeum can help you:
1. Track your meals and salt intake
When you track meals in Cormeum, the app automatically calculates your sodium, carbs, calories and other nutrients, as well as your total daily fluid intake. Cormeum allows you to monitor your progress daily, weekly, monthly, or annually.
2. Track your medication
Set up reminders to take your medications on time, and use Cormeum to keep a record of your daily doses.
3. Track your weight
Cormeum tracks your weight so you can keep tabs on your fluid retention, an important factor in managing your heart failure.
4. Set up daily checklists
Cormeum lets you track your data (including sodium, medications, blood pressure, and symptoms) in just a couple of minutes, twice a day.
5. Share your results with your health provider
With Cormeum, you can choose to share data with your provider. Together you will be able to use your health trends to establish and maintain a plan for your care.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I am so impressed with the Cormeum app. It lets patients track what’s important and reminds them to keep everything up-to-date. Bravo!” — Nurse Practitioner
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “So needed…This is going to be so great for my father to use. This will help him so much!” — Daughter of Cormeum app user
Cormeum simplifies heart-failure management by helping you track all the heart health details that are important to you and your provider.
Please note: The Cormeum app is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about a medical condition.”
3. myWorkouts Heart Rate Monitor Sport GPS Tracker
Out on the road? Download free maps for offline use and use them anywhere without a mobile network.
Ideal for hiking, mountain biking, pedelec, eBike and road cycling, mountaineering or mountain climbing, on a ski tour, cross-country skiing or nordic walking.
You always know where you are and where you came from.
Find out how far and fast you were on the road and the incline of the tour.
Share tracks as a GPX file with friends.
Download GPX tracks and take them as a template for mountain biking, mountain biking, ski tours and hiking or tracking.
Export your workouts as GPX or FIT file to import in sport portals like STRAVA, Velo Hero and the like.
Find new ways on the maps.
You do not need to be a super-sportsman and can also use the app in a foreign city to find the parking or hotel (map).
The download of offline maps goes directly from the app.
Keep fit during the winter and continue training, e.g. at the treadmill, indoor cycling, cross-trainer or rowing machine!
Use myWorkouts as a tachometer and view your heart rate (Bluetooth or ANT+ sensor required), cadence, calorie consumption during exercise so your training is efficient and you remain motivated.
Follow your activities and let yourself be motivated by statistics on higher achievements.
Use the resting heart rate and the maximum pulse to calculate your optimal training zones (for effective cardio training with optimal heart rate).
During the exercise, you can see how long you have exercised in the planned intensity and how much calories you burned.
You can feel the performance increases everywhere, whether mountain bike MTB, running, mountain running, indoor cycling, ergometer, treadmill, rowing machine or fitness training.
The app is ideal for mountain and bike sports enthusiasts who run mountain bikes or racing bikes in summer, running, mountaineering and hiking, and in winter they keep their fitness with indoor cycling, treadmills, steppers, cross-trainers, etc.
GPX tracks can quickly be viewed and saved with the app. With the offline map, you can orient yourself with the GPX tracks.
Stay fit with the app!
Whether indoor fitness or outdoor sports – you can record this:
– GPS track (geo coordinates), route, altitude, speed, slope, altitude, export in GPX format
– heart rate (*) measures pulse (course, min, max, average, time zones), Bluetooth and ANT+ sensors supported
– calorie consumption (*) shows burned calories
– cadence and or speed (*)
– step frequency, distance, number of steps, calorie consumption, speed
– environment temperature (*)
– barometric pressure (*)
(*) Some of the values require additional sensors (ANT+™ or Bluetooth® LE)!
You can use myWorkouts without additional devices, but some features (heart rate, calories, cadence) are only active if you have a chest strap that sends your heart rate via ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Then you need:
– an ANT+ or Bluetooth LE heart rate monitor
– a smartphone with ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy
– ANT+ or Bluetooth LE combined speed and cadence sensor
– ANT+ or Bluetooth LE cadence sensor
– ANT+ or Bluetooth LE speed sensor
– ANT+ step frequency sensor (foot pod, distance measurement, calorie counter)
– ANT+ temperature sensor
Install now the free app and record your tours and tracks via GPS along with heart rate (Bluetooth or ANT+) and cadence. Download the free offline maps! Use the app for your indoor training. Here we go!”
4. Heart Rate Monitor
★ Free with unlimited recording
★ Easy to use with an intuitive design
★ Identifies heart rate training zones
★ Google Fit support
★ No additional hardware required
How to use the heart rate monitor free app to measure your heartbeat?
To use this heart rate monitor app, just put your finger on the phone’s camera and stay still, the heart rate should be shown after several seconds.
What is a normal heart rate or heartbeat?
According to Mayo Clinic, a normal resting heartbeat rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). However, keep in mind that many factors can influence the heart rate, including Activity level, Fitness level, Body size, Emotion, etc. Generally, but not always, a lower heartbeat at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness.
Consult your doctor if your resting heartbeat is consistently above 100 beats per minute or if you’re not a trained athlete and your resting heartbeat is below 60 beats a minute.
What are heart rate training zones?
Heart rate training zones are calculated using maximum heart Rate (MaxHR). Within each training zone, subtle physiological effects take place to enhance your fitness. We have a similar definition to those used in Fitbit trackers:
– REST ZONE (up to 50% HRmax): This considers as resting zone.
– FAT BURN ZONE (50 to 70% of maximum): Recovery and warming up exercises should be completed in this zone. It’s called the fat burn zone because a higher percentage of calories are burnt from fat.
– CARDIO ZONE (70% to 85% of HRmax): Most of the main exercise should be completed in this zone.
– PEAK ZONE (greater than 85% of HRmax): This zone is ideal for short intense sessions (high-intensity interval training HIIT) to improve performance and speed.
This heart rate monitor app calculates and automatically saves your heart rate training zones.
– Heart rate monitor app should not be used as a medical device.
– If you have a medical condition or worried about your heart condition please always consult your GP.
– In some devices, the heart rate monitor app may make the LED flash very hot.”