If you are looking for the Best Clipboard Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Clipboard Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Clipboard Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Clipboard Android
1. Gboard – the Google Keyboard
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Handwriting* — Write in cursive and printed letters
Emoji Search* — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs* — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
* Not supported on Android Go devices
Hundreds of language varieties, including:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and others), Chittagonian, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu, and many more! Visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U for the full list of languages supported
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders”
2. Clipboard Manager
Just copy your text anywhere and clip will be added to history.
Check out features:
* Create unlimited categories.
* Copy and paste unlimited notes.
* Automatically save note from clipboard.
* New note confirmation.
* Paste your notes from keyboard
* Auto clean clipboard content
* Auto clean up default category.
* Auto clean trash.
* Search in your notes.
* Share note/few notes
* Merge notes
* Automatically backup to the cloud (optional)
* Import and export data to the file
* Smart actions
* View notes
* Fast access to recent notes
Check it out and give us feedback!
Note: Automatically clear clipboard is turned off by default.”
3. “Clip Stack – Clipboard Manager (Free, No-Ads)”
✓ Free ✓ No-Ads ✓ Material Design
Android 10 Special Tips:
Since Android 10 background clipboard access has been limited so you have to grant these ADB permissions to Clip Stack on your computer:
adb -d shell appops set com.catchingnow.tinyclipboardmanager SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW allow;
adb -d shell pm grant com.catchingnow.tinyclipboardmanager android.permission.READ_LOGS;
adb -d shell am force-stop com.catchingnow.tinyclipboardmanager;
There is no impact on the version below android 10 and can be used directly.
– XDA-Developers: The developer offers up an app that allows you to control your clipboard and easily store multiple links and copies.
– Droid Views: After extensively using this app I must say this app is a true winner in actually making it easier for us to freely copy text and then use it some other time.
🌐 Unlimited Clipboards
Clip Stack can remember all your clipboard history and recover text after reboot. It’s a clipboard manager, a user friendly notebook, and maybe a tiny GTD manager.
You can easily copy, share, star, delete, and merge every text.
🌐 Works Everywhere
Whatever phone or tablet, all Android devices are supported.
🌐 Powerful Notification
Clip stack’s notification is simple and powerful. You can switch the recent 5 texts just in notification.
Notification will be displayed only when copying new text and you can dismiss it by swipe or even disable it by long press.
🌐 Permission Usage
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start a background service to listen the system clipboard. It only cost 6M – 10M RAM. You can close it in Settings if you really don’t want it.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For export clipboard history. This app won’t write any other files to your SD card.
VENDING.BILLING: Only for donate. Clip stack is a free app.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW and READ_LOGS: For Android 10’s background clipboard limitation and will not be used on other systems.”