If you are looking for the Best College Algebra App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best College Algebra App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best College Algebra App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best College Algebra App For iPhone
1. CLEP College Algebra
It uses 750 different types of college algebra practice questions with about 30 topics included to develop and improve students’ practical skills in CLEP (College Level Examination Program) College Algebra.
Each test is composed of 10 questions. Students have a sufficient number of different types and quality questions to practice and get ready. This APP functions as a practice questions text but also serves as a resource for both students and teachers.
This APP is enough for students and teachers to use as an excellent resource for years to come. Authors utilized their extensive expertise and worked on each question of this book very diligently to provide students excellent practice to maximize their success in the CLEP College Algebra test.
This selection of best quality questions inarguably is very similar to the questions of CLEP College Algebra Test, with all types of questions covered. It is the authors hope that this book helps all students in getting ready for the college algebra test and serves as one of the best resources for wonderful educators.
CLEP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.”
2. College Algebra
“YourTeacher provides a complete curriculum for College Algebra with a personal math teacher. Search for the exact lesson you need or simply take the course from start to finish. Every lesson features video instruction, guided practice, tests, background modules, diagnostic quizzes, worksheets, notes, and more. Track your progress with our dynamic grade report and use the chapter reviews and final exam to solidify your knowledge.
3-Day Free Trial! Cancel at any time during the first 3 days after you’ve purchased the program and you will not be charged for the purchase!
3. FX Algebra Solver
FX Algebra Solver is a comprehensive math software, based on an automatic mathematical problem solving engine, including:
– Over 1200 sample Algerba problems and fully animated solution steps
– Scientific calculator supported
– Graphing calculator supported
– Automatic problem solving and generation of fully animated step-by-step procedures for problems typed in by users
– User friendly math problem expression editor (WYSIWYG mode)
Algebra Solver covers problems at the level of Pre-Algebra, Algebra1, Algebra2, and College Algebra courses:
– Number evaluations
– Add, subtract, multiply, divide
– Prime factorization
– Mixed number
– Complex number
– basic expression simplification:
– polynomial – expansion, factorization
– rational – division, long-division, synthetic composition
– exponential and log/ln
– sin, cos, tan, ..
– Equations, system of equations
“Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math learning app in the world! Got tricky homework or class assignments? Get unstuck ASAP with our step-by-step explanations and animations.
We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry. You CAN do math!
• Word problem explanations!
• Free to use
• Step-by-step explanations for every solution
• Exclusive how-to animations
• Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
• Multi-functional scientific calculator
• Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
• Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
• Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
• Geometry (specific textbooks only)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
• Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
• Statistics: combinations, factorials
“An answer isn’t all you’ll get from this free app. Photomath also provides a step-by-step guide of how each problem is solved.” — Huffington Post
“The step-by-step guide is beneficial to students that do not have access to a tutor and struggle with solving math problems.” — Forbes
“A viral video about a new app looks like a dream come true for anyone who struggles with math.” — Time
Want to boost your learning experience? With Photomath Plus, you get:
High-quality teacher-approved explanations for every problem in select textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn or repeat math concepts at your own pace.
Detailed animations that help you visualize and understand each math step.
TIPS & HINTS
Level up your learning by understanding “how” and “why” math problems are solved, or remember forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
• Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
• A subscription automatically renews unless it’s canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. “Practice, Test Prep, & Quizzes”
The free Varsity Learning Tools app – an Online Learning app for iPhone and iPad puts thousands of learning concepts and study tools in the palm of your hand. Whether it’s studying an individual subject or preparing for the big test, the Varsity Learning Tools app gives users the power to customize and guide their study experience.
Our mobile learning app offers an enormous range of subject material to choose from, putting Varsity Tutors’ collection of thousands of practice questions and educational content in a mobile format. If you need to brush up on using midpoint and distance formulas, practice Chinese for the upcoming AP Chinese exam, or study antiviral pharmacology for an upcoming NCLEX licensure test, you’ll find all of this and much more at the press of a button on our mobile learning app.
Users can take practice tests in their subject area, or utilize the many diagnostic tests available to assess their general aptitude while also receiving feedback on their performance, broken down by concept area. Identifying study weak spots and sharing test results with a parent or tutor has never been easier. Plus, utilize the learning app’s massive library of premade flashcards, or create your own using audio, photos, and text to optimize the learning experience for every type of learner.
The Varsity Learning Tools app for iPhone and iPad provides an all-in-one study tool on a powerful and intuitive platform. Download the mobile learning app today to access a comprehensive study guide for every class.”
6. The Fun Way to Learn Algebra
“This is an excellent app for teaching the fundamentals of algebra, especially for visual learners.”- bestappsforkids.com.
Algebra can be a tricky subject to master, but with the help of this free Hands-On Equations app, equations such as 4x+2=3x+9 become child’s play! The app takes advantage of the iPad’s and iPhone’s visual and touch features to demystify complex algebraic concepts.
The original Hands-On Equations program, using physical game pieces, has already helped more than a million students gain confidence with algebra. Now that same, proven method is available virtually in the palm of your hand.
A short, helpful introductory video by Dr. Henry Borenson, the inventor of Hands-On Equations, provides encouragement to the learner.
The app works like this –
• An expert instructional video introduces each lesson. It is essential to watch this video!
• Success with the two practice problems enables the app user to access the four lesson exercises.
• The unknown x variable is represented by a blue pawn on the digital screen while the constants by number cubes.
• In Lesson 1 the icons do not move. The student uses thinking or “guess and check” to solve the equations.
• Beginning with Lesson 2, the student places the game pieces on the balance scale to represent the two sides of the equation.
• In Lesson 3, the student simplifies the equation by performing “legal moves” with the pawns.
• The student verifies his/her solution by resetting the problem to conduct the check.
• Feedback is provided to the student in the check phase of the problem.
• Simple touch features are used to move the pieces around.
• An intuitive and attractive user interface makes the app easy to use.
This free version of Hands-On Equations is perfect for introducing algebra to kids (or adults) in an entertaining and fun way. The app will boost their self-esteem and give them the confidence to take on even more complicated equations! Download this app today and see how much fun and how easy algebra can be!
For more information on Hands-On Equations, visit https://www.borenson.com.
For app support, send an email to email@example.com.”
“Use the power of Wolfram’s computational intelligence to answer your questions. Building on 30+ years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha is the world’s definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains—with more continually added—Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Walk through the steps of solving many math and chemistry problems with Wolfram|Alpha. Get even more detailed assistance with a Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in Apple’s Siri assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine.
Use Wolfram|Alpha to compute the following and much more:
– Get homework help “Factor 9x^2 + 29x + 6”
– Identify a plane “Flights overhead”
– Find out weather “Weather last New Year’s”
– Get information on movies “Movies with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock”
– Get financial insight “APPL vs. MSFT”
– Calculate units and measurements “Seconds in a nanocentury”
– Get trivia answers “Number of tennis balls that can fit in a Boeing 747”
– Find nutritional information “Whopper vs. Big Mac”
– Get shopping help “Chicago Target stores open at 10 pm”
– Get fitness information “Running calculator”
– Have fun “Tell me a joke”
Become a Wolfram|Alpha Pro member to unlock enhanced step-by-step solutions and image as input. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription fees are $6.99 per month or up to $65.99 per year depending on your plan. You can manage your Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription by visiting the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription.