If you are looking for the Best Color Pop App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Color Pop App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Color Pop App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Color Pop App For iPhone
1. Color Pop Effects Photo Editor
– Gray out everything in an image, except the part you want to be in color.
– With Recolor, you can change your hair color to purple! Make your eyes blue, green.
– Combine up-to 9 photos to create collage with creative layouts
– Edit with endless options like filters, curves, adjustments, text etc.
Thank you for downloading Color Pop Effects.
You might be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase to access all features and functionalities of the app.
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription Length: Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: http://www.colorpopeffects.com/terms/
We’d love to hear from you & appreciate your suggestions because you are the reason we are always trying our best to make groundbreaking apps.
You may also contact our support team through the app’s settings screen.”
2. Color Pop Free – Selective Color Splash Effects and Black & White Photography Editor
– Color & UnColor : Color & UnColor the area you touched
– Undo & Redo : undo & redo for precise work !
– Zoom & Rotate : Zoom & rotate to work in detail !
– Full Resolution : Full resolution surpport
– Brush Size : Easily change the Brush Size
– Effect opacity : Easily change Effect opacity
– Share : Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and many more.
support mail : firstname.lastname@example.org”
3. Color Splash
“Color Splash lets you give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers’ attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to “paint” sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
– Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
– Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Dropbox or Flickr.
– Share your edited images on Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
– Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
– Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
– An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
– Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
– Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.”