If you are looking for the Best Cross Stitch Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Cross Stitch Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Cross Stitch Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Cross Stitch Android App
1. Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
• Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
• Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
• Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
• Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
• Annotate PDFs with others in real time
• Fill PDF forms and sign documents
• Take notes on blank PDFs
• Powerful file organizer
• Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
• Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
• Integrated with our in-browser Chrome app: http://goo.gl/IVsRl0
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
• Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
• Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents
• Crop pages to fit content precisely on small screens
• Reflow reading mode shows the PDF text at a size of your choosing
• A PDF table of contents allows you to jump chapters and sections
• Printing on KitKat and Lollipop
• Full screen mode on KitKat and higher
• Enjoy continuous vertical scrolling while viewing in single page, two pages, and cover page modes
• Support for Samsung Multi Window
• Full text search with navigable, detailed list of search results, page rotation, high levels of zoom, and more
PDF Annotator and Editor
• Draw and type directly on PDFs
• Highlight, underline and strikeout text
• Add arrows, circles, lines and more
• See all annotations at a glance with the annotation summary, and just tap one to navigate to it
• Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate
• Merge and split PDFs; rotate pages
• Optimized for SPen and other select styluses
• Thumbnail browser for deleting pages, changing page order, and inserting blank pages
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
• Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
• Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Dropbox & Google Drive Sync
• Auto-sync annotations back to Dropbox or Google Drive
• For Dropbox, data use is minimized by uploading only the changes you make, not the whole document
• Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
• Recent files can be quickly accessed, and will automatically open to the last page visited
• Grid view shows thumbnail previews of PDFs and easy access to file details
Make Xodo Better:
Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We’d love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: http://goo.gl/mE8lrv. Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what’s important to you.
Want to try out the latest features, and help iron out any problems before the update goes mainstream? Then join the Xodo beta program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.xodo.pdf.reader
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @XodoPDF | http://www.xodo.com | http://www.xodo.com/legal
Xodo is powered by PDFTron | http://pdftron.com”
2. Cross Stitch Saga
Cross Stitch Saga is an embroidery tool ✂️📍 for working with the interactive cross-stitch pattern.
The application produces an interactive cross-stitch pattern from source files of pattern making programs:
• Pattern Maker v.4 (XSD)
• XSPro Platinum (XSP)
• PC Stitch v.6-10 (PAT)
• Win/MacStitch (OXS)
🌐Cross-stitch pattern designers and embroidery kit stores distribute an interactive pattern format (SAGA)
Note: the application doesn’t open patterns from PDF documents nor raster/vector file formats (JPEG, PNG, AI, etc.).
🧶The application opens an interactive pattern with the different configurations of stitch types (cross, half-cross, quarter cross, petit, oblong, backstitch, long stitch, french knot, decorative stitches) and beads.
🧶The application is suitable for various methods of cross-stitching, such as “parking method”, “cross country method”, for complex patterns with backstitch, etc.
🧶The application keeps a detailed calendar of cross-stitching statistics on your markups in the pattern.
🧶The application supports the installation of additional user fonts.
🧶The application works in both landscape and portrait orientation provided that auto-rotation is enabled on the device.
✔️Add cross-stitch patterns of allowed file formats to the application from e-mail, website, or via the Cloud service
✔️Use the built-in calculator to estimate materials (fabric, floss, and beads)
✔️Mark what is already stitched (color up or erase) in a convenient way
✔️Instantly navigate through the pattern, scale without loss of quality
✔️Control the visibility of stitches on a pattern: highlight, isolate the necessary elements of the pattern, turn off the layers according to their types
✔️Instantly get all the information about each pattern element (type, color, number of threads, blended floss content)
✔️Customize the appearance of the pattern — set any color of the symbols, stitch fills, grids, background, diagonal and zigzag guides, borders and background of the isolated cross-stitch area, etc.
✔️Set marks for “parked” floss on the pattern
✔️Participate in cross-stitch competitions and marathons
✔️Save the progress of the pattern marks on the Cloud for safekeeping or later synchronization to other devices
An interactive cross-stitch pattern is a pattern that you control!
3. Cross Stitch: Color by Number
“A cool application for children and adults to have fun.
Cross Stitch helps practice concentration and also have a great time! Cross-stitching on your device comes true.
Drop all the colored cross stitches in the correct place and watch your embroidery
There’re many beautiful pictures inside of the app.
It’s really easy, choose suitable color and click to right place.
That you will make a fantastic works.
★ Import any pictures if you like !
★ New patterns released weekly!
★ 6 categories of pictures: Animals, Art, Flowers, Landscape, People, Pets.
★ Exquisite Tools for you .
★ Easy way to play with taps for stitches
Cross Stitch can be played anytime and anywhere!
It’s time to relax! DOWNLOAD NOW!”
4. Cross-Stitch World
Cross-Stitch World comes with over a thousand beautiful patterns to work on, just select the right color thread and click to place stitches – it’s simple!
Featuring incredibly realistic graphics, this is as close to the real thing you can get – see a Cross-Stitch design come to life as you build it up stitch by stitch!
★ A large collection of beautiful Cross-Stitch patterns to play
★ Create your own patterns from any image
★ Easy and simple, play with just one finger
★ New patterns released on a regular basis
★ Seamlessly links with your Facebook Cross-Stitch progress”
5. CrossStitch Editor
“This tool allows you to create your own cross stitch pattern from image or create the blank one using popular flosses color palettes (DMC, Anchor, Gamma and more in Pro version). You are also able to draw pixel art designs. You can edit pattern, add or delete colors, fill single stitches or areas, draw geometrical figures and lines, you are able to use backstitches and halfstitches. It is possible to control color visibility and mark completed areas to provide convinient stitching from your device screen. If you want to print created pattern, you are able to export it to image or pdf-file.
– Create cross stitch designs up to 250 x 250 (9999 x 9999 in Pro version) in size and 48 colors (256 in Pro version).
– Create pixel art images up to 250 x 250 (9999 x 9999 in Pro version) in size and 48 colors (256 in Pro version).
– Convert any image or its portion to cross stitch design.
– Full featured editor: stitch color change, edit stitch type, fill areas, drawing shapes and more.
– Add text to design.
– Copy and paste.
– Stitching from device screen.
– Color palette editing: color change (in Pro version), color icon change.
– Palettes supported: DMC, Anchor, Gamma (and Cosmo, J&P Coats, Madeira, Paterna, Silk Mori in Pro version).
– Pattern Maker for cross-stitch .xsd files import.
– Sorting the palette (in Pro version).
– Several modes for selecting colors (in Pro version).
– Several modes for color icons (in Pro version).
– Export design to images or pdf file (in Pro version).”
6. Cross Stitch King
– Three different sizes of patterns supported
– Easily accessible and intuitive UI
– No charge to use stitch patterns
– Easily complete cross stitches with magic items.
– Import images from your device and use them as patterns
– Achievement and leaderboard supported
– 16 languages supported [How to control]– Zoom in and out: use two fingers to zoom in and out
– Move: touch two fingers to move
– Knot: select a color and fill the color in the square
– Remove Knotting: select knotting removal on the menu and touch the part to remove.
– External storage Read/Write (READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)
Access authority is required for load picture or image in device
7. Cross Stitch Paradise
“Powerful app for browsing and viewing interactive .xsd, .saga and .dize cross-stitch pattern files.
Colours selection, statistics, goals, floss calculator, parking marks, selection area and a lot of other features.
PDF import feature – you can convert your PDF patterns to .dize files. Tested on HaED, Tilton Crafts, Golden Kite, EstE and many others designers.”