If you are looking for the Best Crossfit Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Crossfit Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Crossfit Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Crossfit Apps For iPhone
1. btwb: WOD Tracking
– Get daily programming at your fingertips with btwb’s Varied Not Random workouts. 4 versions available daily: Performance, Fitness, Dumbbell Only, and No Equipment.
– Post results for every workout and/or create your own.
– Discover the perfect workout among 12+ Million Unique WODs.
– Perfectly capture and share your workout experience with attached images and location tagging.
– See how you stack up against the world with World-Wide Leaderboards.
– Keep your community connected by taking your gym virtual. Deliver custom programming to groups and individuals, include personalized movement demos and WOD briefs, view member activity and results via gym feeds and leaderboards, and encourage members with emojis & comments through private Squads.
– Track your Macros. Get the best features of other macro tracking apps combined with our best-in-class workout tracking. With over 700k grocery items, 160k restaurant items, and 13k common foods, find exactly the food you’re looking for by searching our library or by scanning the barcode of your favorite packaged item! You can even create your own custom entries! Set your own macronutrient targets, or have coaches set them for you.
– Set your own macronutrient targets, or have coaches set them for you.
– Create private Squads and build Follow lists to keep up with your friends’ results.
– Use direct messaging to converse about fitness with individuals and groups.
– Earn badges for various workouts, gymnastics maxes, 1RM lifts, and running & rowing intervals.
– Discover potential major and minor strength, mobility, and technique issues in specific categories with Imbalances.
– How fit are you? (1-100) Work to unlock your Fitness Level.
Track body fat, benchmarks and more!”
“Created by sports and health professionals, and already used by more than 600,000 people including the best fitness athletes on the planet, GOWOD is the only program designed to improve your flexibility and mobility in a totally personalized way!
TEST YOUR MOBILITY FOR FREE!
Download GOWOD , discover your mobility score, and access for FREE to one of the largest video library of mobility exercises (more than 180 exercises) !
GOWOD PREMIUM. SIMPLE, EFFICIENT, PERSONALIZED.
Take it to the next level and unleash your full athletic potential with GOWOD Premium!
GOWOD Premium is the only mobility program totally adapted to YOU!
GOWOD’s mobilization protocols are tailor-made, taking into account all your needs and training constraints.
Adapted to all your needs: Well-being, training preparation and recovery.
Adapted to your own weaknesses.
Adapted to your training movements.
Adapted to your available time.
Each month, retest your own mobility and track your progress. Access all your personal mobility data, increase the quality of your movements during training, improve your general well-being, and recover better from the sports effort!
14 day free trial with GOWOD Premium!
3. Hero WOD – Crossfit Workouts
Set the equipment you have around, set your training skills and start training everywhere: either you are travelling or you are at home there’s always the opportunity to stay fit.
Every workout shows exactly all the stuff you need to execute it and can be immediately performed with a lighter version of Hero Timer (https://apps.apple.com/app/id1517993179)
* Save the workouts you want in order to perform them later
* The HERO TIMER style is battery included: once you start, the amazing experience of HERO TIMER will assist your training session
* Review your workout and repeat them as many time you want
* Go back to the previous workouts if you skipped one by mistake
Be a HERO
Enjoy our lovely Icons taken from “Freepik”, “Pixel perfect”, “turkkub”, “Nikita Golubev”, “ultimatearm”, “Darius Dan”, “xnimrodx”, “Becris”, “iconixar”, “Kiranshastry” and “Smashicons” on flaticon.com”
4. SmartWOD Workout Generator
“SmartWOD Workout Generator provides you random functional fitness workouts – based on the equipment you have. Simply select the equipment, click on the “GO” button and browse through the workouts. Start the WOD and track your time directly within the app. As simple as that!
Working out while travelling and no barbell in sight? No problem! SmartWOD Workout Generator uses the equipment you have to generate a workout for you.
This is what you get:
– Workout collection with more than 5000 WODs (more being added all the time!)
– Benchmark WODs
– Bodyweight and gymnastics movements
– Travel friendly workouts
– AMRAP workouts
– EMOM workouts
– FOR TIME workouts
– TABATA workouts
– Chipper style workouts
– Simple navigation & easy to use app
– Integrated timer for all the workouts
– Integrated round counter for AMRAP and FOR TIME
– Integrated workout log
– Integrated exercise demonstration videos
– Deselect skills to get workouts that you can really do
– Workout filters
Have fun sweating with SmartWOD!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SmartWOD offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$2.49 (US) per month
$17.99 (US) per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your SmartWOD subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
SmartWOD also offers a Lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $54.99 (US) with unlimited access to the SmartWOD features forever.
Over 500,000 affiliate athletes use SugarWOD to track their workouts and PRs! With commenting, photo sharing and community scoreboards, you can connect with friends and coaches, inside and outside the gym. Athletes have even given each other more than 35 million fist bumps! The app also creates a better WOD experience with performance tracking, movement prep videos, and a way for your friends to support you when you get that back squat PR.
CompTrain by Ben Bergeron is exclusively available on SugarWOD.
2900+ boxes use SugarWOD to grow their community and manage their programming. For affiliate owners and coaches, SugarWOD simplifies program management, with a library of over 1000 WODs and an easy-to-use programming tool. It also provides a powerful tool that supports the community at your gym—with the ability to encourage and connect with athletes inside and outside the box and analytics to make sure coaches can monitor the performance and participation of their members.
With the SugarWOD mobile app athletes can:
• Receive alerts when your box’s WOD is posted
• Prepare for the WOD with prep videos and your personal performance history
• Record your WOD results
• Track your PRs and progress
• Connect with affiliate athletes all over the world
• See how your friends did on your daily leaderboard
• Support your friends with comments and fist bumps
• Record workouts done outside the gym—choose from 1000s of built-in workouts
• Create and record custom workouts
With the SugarWOD mobile app coaches can:
• Do everything listed above and more…
• Publish to a mobile Whiteboard and connect with your athletes inside and outside the box
• Monitor member’s performance and participation to improve your coaching
• Connect with and encourage your athletes as they publish their workout results
• Access the coach’s prep planner for a consistent WOD experience for your athletes
More info can be found at www.sugarwod.com
“Great app, I love it! I’m just starting out in CrossFit and I’m not sure if I’d like it as much if I didn’t have SugarWOD.”
“It’s so easy to use, both as a coach and a user. Awesome interface, tap friendly and very intuitive.”
“SugarWOD has provided there so much more cross communication between the athletes from the different classes, it’s actually amazing. Fist bumps are flying all over the place!”
“I worked in the Tech industry for 16 years before starting up the Box and I know when I come across some good tech, so well done!”
“SugarWOD has been a great success, members love it and its sparked some friendly banter and fierce competition amongst everyone.”