If you are looking for the Best Crossword App Androidreddit to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Crossword App Androidreddit that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Crossword App Androidreddit, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Crossword App Androidreddit
1. Shortyz Crosswords
“This is one of my favorite games I’ve found so far.”
— Game Informer
“Top Picks for Apps to Help You While Away the Minutes”
— The New York Times
Circle +Shortyz on Google+!”
2. Crossword Puzzle Redstone
Crossword Puzzle Free by Redstone, also known as “The crossword lovers dream app,” delivers the best crossword solving experience on mobile devices, providing users with fresh content and a well-designed user interface.
Download our app today and join the crowd! You can solve all crosswords offline, and new packs of puzzles in four difficulty levels are frequently released. Improve your vocabulary daily, learn new words, challenge yourself and have fun with the best crossword game for Android!
A crossword is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white and black shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases, by solving clues that lead to the answers. In languages that are written left-to-right, the answer words and phrases are placed in the grid from left to right and from top to bottom. The shaded squares are used to separate the words or phrases.
Access free crossword puzzles across all your devices! Just download the app and solve all puzzles on your mobile phone or tablet.
American-style crossword puzzles to download and add to your collection. New packs in four difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard and Very Hard) arrive every week!
– Smart Look Up: get word suggestions when you have trouble with tricky clues.
– Dark Mode: use the dark color scheme for improved visual comfort, and have a great crossword solving experience at night or in low-light environments.
– Multi-word Entry Hints: optionally see whether an answer consists of two or more words.
– Smart Step: skip filled cells when navigating through the puzzle.
– Lock Completed Words: keep letters that are guessed correctly locked, so you don’t accidentally erase them as you are guessing and erasing tangent words.
– Incorrect Puzzle Assistance: reminds you when the puzzle is filled but has incorrect cells.
– Help: reveal letters, words or the entire puzzle in case you get stuck.
– Show Errors: highlight the incorrect letters.
– Clear Errors: easily remove all incorrect letters.
– Offline Mode: puzzles available even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
– Polished User Interface: easy and modern way to navigate through the puzzle cells and clues.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the crossword puzzles contained in this application are solely those of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Redstone Games (REDSTONE GAMES LTDA – ME) or any employee thereof.
We are always seeking to improve the app, and support for more constructors should be available soon! We are proud to announce that we currently provide crossword puzzles from Brendan Emmett Quigley, Sid Sivakumar, Will Nediger, Fred Piscop, Mark McClain, Andrew Ries, Brad Wilber, Robin Stears, Bonnie L. Gentry, Frank Virzi, Paolo Pasco, Ross Trudeau, Matthew Stock, David Alfred Bywaters, Jessica Goldstein, Myles Mellor, Richard Allen, Dave Diebold, Enrique Henestroza Anguiano, David Gold, Martina Waluk, Norah Sharpe, Adam Nicolle, Patricia Wells, Larry Harrington, Rob Gonsalves & Jennifer Lim, May Huang & Kevin Trickey, Greg Johnson, Steve Faiella, Steve Mossberg, Trent H. Evans, Kurt Siefken, Matthew Luter, Kevin K. Ferland, Brian Gubin, Barbara Olson, Jon Dunbar, Lloyd Morgan, Lex Friedman, Billy Bratton, Elke Hubsch, Bennie McElhaney, Dylan Thomas, Mason Fleming, Max Sherer, Clarity Media, and Peter Sharp.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact us at email@example.com or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll do our best to assist you.”
3. alphacross Crossword
* American Values Crosswords (AVCX)
* Los Angeles Times
* New York Times (syndicated)
* Universal Daily
* Joseph Crossword
* Sheffer Crossword
* Premier Sunday
It has powerful puzzle organization features, including:
* Graphical preview of each crossword puzzle
* Statistical information, such as total time played, last play time and a gauge that displays squares solved, cheated or incorrect
* Extensive collection organization features, such as archival, deletion and group selection
* Multiple collection filters, including Unplayed, In Progress, By Size and By Source (as well as 3 others)
* Automatic background downloads with notifications
The puzzle solver includes features such as:
* Rebus puzzle support
* Flexible and customizable navigation options
* Smart undo
* Error highlighting
* Smooth, animated scrolling and zooming
In addition to directly downloading puzzles, alphacross can also import existing puzzles in .puz format.
4. Bonza Word Puzzle
“It’s an idea so simple I can’t believe it hasn’t been done yet.”
– Mark Serrels, Kotaku
Bonza is a new type of crossword that has become an instant classic. It mixes word search, jigsaw and trivia to create something completely fresh. If you like a word challenge and you enjoy pushing boxes around with your fingers, then you’ll love Bonza Word Puzzle.
FREE DAILY PUZZLES
Every day you’ll be able to solve a new free puzzle. Some are based on current events, others are designed by the Bonza community.
BONZA PUZZLE CREATOR
Create your own custom Bonza puzzles and challenge friends.”