If you are looking for the Best Crypto Mining App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Crypto Mining App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Crypto Mining App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Crypto Mining App For iPhone
1. CryptoTab Browser Mobile
“CryptoTab is an easy-to-use, fast and safe web browser proudly made by passionate blockchain enthusiasts. It combines smooth and comfortable user experience with some unique cryptocurrency related features.
CryptoTab Browser brings you a familiar & user-friendly interface, solid security and impressive set of features:
Incognito mode — for more private & secure browsing
“Do Not Track” feature — prevent sites from tracking you
Safe browsing mode — protects you from phishing and malware
Tab gestures — control multiple tabs with just a point of your finger
Simplified view — focus on the main things, forget about the rest
Pop-up blocking — if you hate pop-ups as we do, you’ll love this feature
Add bookmarks, check history, keep favorites list, open multiple tabs at once — CryptoTab Browser works just as you expect it to. But it also has a sweet bitcoin cherry on top!
With CryptoTab Browser you get a fully functional control panel for CryptoTab services. Check balance, withdraw funds, monitor statistics — all the essential controls are at your fingertips.
Enjoy fast and convenient web browsing with CryptoTab! Try it once, and you will never ever think about switching to something less comfortable — and profitable!”
Download the ETN App to access your ETN Online Wallet, pay friends, family or businesses. ETN is available through exchanges or can be earned at AnyTask.com
ETN has developed a brand-new disruptive ecosystem for vendors & operators. Working within regulatory guidelines, creating user confidence and security.
ETN has one of the largest communities in the cryptocurrency market!
For further details on ETN, visit https://electroneum.com”
3. Ethereum Mining Monitor
“Ethereum Mining Monitor allows you to remotely monitor multiple ethereum mining rigs, view and update supported mining pool accounts, and view current and historical market data of crypto currencies from your iOS device.
– Currently supports 58 mining pools and 26 coins. New pools and coins added per request.
– Supports ethOS, a large-scale deployment 64-bit linux distro that mines ETH, ETC, EXP and other Dagger Hashimoto coins out-of-the-box.
– Supports MonitorRig, a Windows monitoring tool that can list the GPU and hardware informations when running Ethminer.
– Supports Ethpool.org, a predictable solo mining pool with servers located in Europe, Asia and North America.
– Supports Ethermine.org, a high performance ethereum mining pool which is a direct successor of ethpool.org.
– You can add and manage multiple ethOS accounts
– You can add and manage multiple MonitoRig accounts
– You can add and manage multiple Ethpool.org accounts
– You can add and manage multiple Ethermine.org accounts
– You can add and manage multiple Nanopool accounts (ETH, ETC, PASC, SIA, XMR, ZEC)
– You can add and manage multiple zcash.flypool.org Zcash accounts (ZEC)
– You can add and manage multiple NomNom-Technology Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
– You can add and manage multiple MiningClub.info Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
– You can add and manage multiple TrustFarm.io Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
– You can add and manage multiple ExpansePool Expanse accounts (EXP)
– You can add and manage multiple Kicker4gamers.org Ethereum Classic accounts (ETC)
– You can add and manage multiple Litecoinpool.org Litecoin accounts (LTC)
– You can add and manage multiple Siamining.com Siacoin accounts (SIA)
– You can view the total hashrate for all GPUs of all rigs, also hashrate per Rig and hashrate per GPU
– You can monitor the temperature of each GPU (celsius), status of the rig, mining time, and more
– You can view unpaid balances, payouts and update mining pool settings
– You can monitor any available cryptocurrency for price variation.
– Receive notifications when an ethOS mining rig is inactive
– Receive notification when a cryptocurrency being monitored reaches the set price criteria.
– You can view real time and historical market data of cryptocurrencies.
“f2pool is the world’s leading mining pool, serving miners in more than 100 countries. Providing the most stable mining service with a low latency rate is our goal. Mining for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and about 40 other cryptos, allows our customers to choose the most profitable coin to mine at any given time.
The f2pool app offers a simple way for everyone to manage their mining operation. Conveniently manage your mining machines, view your revenue, and even utilize our one-click button to switch between logged-in and anonymous mining. Miners can access every function of the website through the app, including the ability to set up custom alerts for any worker or group.
1. View multiple accounts and multiple currencies
2. Multi-level account, worker management, hashrate and status views
3. Worker status alerts with custom alert settings for alarm frequency and sound
4. Read-only pages for guest users
5. Proof-of-work currency rankings to discover new currencies
6. Mining hardware comparison, real-time view of high-yield mining machines”
5. Miner Box: Crypto pool monitor
Best free smart tool for blockchain miners: Ethermine, Flexpool, Binance, Crazy, NiceHash, Slushpool, MPH, F2pool, viaBTC, Ant, Suprnova, Nano, Monero, 2Miners, BTC.com, unMinable, Litecoin, Poolin & etc
Allow to monitoring different pools: GPU, ASIC, CPU, Solo & etc
Allow to track cryptocurrency current market data/stat, and add alert for coin change
Provide analytic information for mining pool and coin (app statistic)
Provide Coin Converter (cryptocurrency convertor/calculator) for any Coin to Coin convertion or Coin to Fiat or Fiat to Coin convertion
What to Mine tool to calculate profitability of your specified rig (GPU, ASIC, Model, Algo)
Smart coin and pool widgets (single, multi)
Observe rig hash/hs (Graph)
Observe rig payout (Payment transaction)
Observe rig worker (Online / Offline mode)
Track rig balance (Paid, Unpaid, Unconfirmed)
Track rig shares (Invalid, Stale, Valid) (Graph, stat)
Monitoring rig reward statistic for solo pool
Track pool stat, hash, network hash, network difficulty, block stat
Provide alert/notification for easy pool monitoring:
Account hash/hs change (Auto and Manual alert/notification)
Account worker change (Auto and Manual alert/notification)
Account payout detection (Auto payout alert/notification)
Currently supported mining pool list in MinerBox monitoring app:
– Bitfly (Flypool, Ethermine & etc)
– MPH (MiningPoolHub)
– Monero Ocean (XMR)
– 2Miners (PPLNS and SOLO)
– ZET pool
– RavenMiner (RVN)
– WoolyPooly (PPLNS and SOLO)
– C3Pool (XMR)
– Liberty (XMR)
– Support XMR
– Flexpool (ETH, Chia)
– Litecoin (LTC)
– unMineable (CRO, SOL, SHIB, ELON & etc)
– Crazy (ETH, ETC, UBQ)
– Ezil.me (ETH, ETC, ZIL)
– Hiveon (ETH, ETC)
Support more than 20 000 coins in MinerBox monitoring app:
ETH (Ethereum), ETC (Ethereum Classic), BTC (Bitcoin), Crypto.com coin (CRO), RVN (Ravencoin), XMR (Monero), ERG (ERGO), LTC (Litecoin), ZEC (Zcash), YEC (Ycash), EXP (Expanse), Beam, XRP, CFX (Conflux), ALPH, CKB (Nervos Network), FIRO, BTG, SHIB (Shiba Inu), DOGE, SOL (Solana), BNB (Binance) & etc
New pools will be added per request.
Coin Widget exist in free version
– Single coin widget
– Multi coin widget
MinerBox app Subscription:
– MinerBox Standard:
Hash/hs, Worker, Payout notification
Pool Widget (Single, Multi & Balance)
– MinerBox Premium:
Allow to add up to 10 Accounts
Hash/hs, Worker, Payout notification
Pool Widget (Single, Multi & Balance)
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/MinerBoxApp