If you are looking for the Best Currency App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Currency App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Currency App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Currency App iPhone
Currency has been the #1 currency converter for iPhone since 2008, launching as one of the first 500 apps in the App Store.
Available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Upgrade to Currency+ to remove ads & unlock all features. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscription is offered for 1-year periods (price varies by location), and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Free trials may only be used once. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://currencyapp.com/terms/
2. Currency Converter Plus Live
“From the makers of Fraction Calculator Plus comes Currency Converter Plus – the easiest, most user-friendly stop for global exchange rates, with AccuRate™! With multiple currency fields, historic rate charts, and a built-in calculator for convenience, compare prices anywhere while traveling abroad to be sure you’re getting the best deal at today’s rate. All conversions use live exchange rates from AccuRate™, providing the most accurate rates available in the world. Plus, it still works offline for travel when exchange rate data is not available. The app even supports Bitcoin!
* Instant currency conversion by setting your own custom fields!
* Easy calculator with results in local currencies
* Historic rate charts and graphs (1 week – 1 year)
* Convert multiple currencies at once
* All world currencies, Bitcoin, and precious metals
* Offline exchange rate support for airplane or offline modes
* Live rates & graphs provided by AccuRate™
Supports currencies for every country including the dollar, euro, pound, yen, yuan, won, franc, ruble, dinar, peso, rupee, shilling, rial, kwacha, dirham, florin, guinea, krona, krone, riyal, colon, som, leu, virtual currencies like Bitcoin, plus precious metals like gold, silver, palladium, platinum and more!”
3. Currency Converter widget app
Some cool features:
– Convert as many Currencies as you want at same time
– Two useful today widgets, a currency converter and an exchange rate monitor
– Real time exchange rates and offline usable
– 170+ world currencies and precious metals exchange rates
– Historical rate charts
– Colorful themes available
– Convert currencies within Safari browser
– Currency Converter on the Apple Watch
Voices from users:
“It is a nice iOS application since it’s free and cute designed. For me it deserves a big WOW. Thanks to the developer. ”
“Amazing app! It saved me throughout Eastern Europe the month of August… It is so easy and when you type in the Country money you can quickly, and easily see any, and all, countries you have installed at once! Just Love this app…”
“Great ! Simple to use ! I use it several times a day . It helps a lot .”
“I travel a lot and often use foreign currency in my trips. This app helps a lot when it comes to knowing what the stuff that I am going to buy really costs.”
Help us making clear currency converter better simply by write a review.
If you want to make Currency Converter pro even better, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
4. Finanzen100 Currency Converter
The features at a glance:
• Exchange Rates for over 150 currencies
• Expert Mode featuring 4 fraction digits and more frequent updating
• Working on- and offline
• Conversion Table
• Favorite Currencies
• Search function
• Automatic updating”
5. My Currency Converter & Rates
“My Currency Converter is the simplest, most beautiful currency converter you’ll ever find. It supports over 150 different currencies from all around the world, ranging from the US Dollar to the Colombian Peso! It even supports BitCoin, LiteCoin and Dogecoin! If you’re travelling, this really is a great app to use – you can find out how much your currency is worth in just a few short moments, even if you aren’t connected to the internet!
– Over 150 currencies supported.
– One of the first converters to support BitCoin, LiteCoin and Dogecoin!
– Incredibly simple interface.
– Exchange rates are updated automatically – you don’t have to do anything!
– “Switch” button to invert the currencies.
– Converts as you type (no need for a “Convert” button!)
– Uses 3 decimal places for greater accuracy!
– Find the current exchange rate of what you’re converting.
– Optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
Let us know if you have any comments or feedback! It’s similar in nature to XE currency converter and Currency Converter Plus, but offers a lot more. This version is ad-supported.”
6. Xe Currency & Money Transfers
“Sending money to another country? With the new Xe app, you can do it in one quick process. Check live mid-market rates in the Currency Converter, receive our send rate when transferring money overseas and track your money transfer. No need to waste time anywhere else.
Check Live Mid-Market Rates
● Live rates – Get live mid-market rates for global currencies and know that they’re accurate to the minute when you check the Xe Currency Converter.
● Send rate for your transfer – No need to shop around with the banks or wire transfers. Our send rate lets you know the rate of exchange you’ll receive when sending your money with Xe, before you make your transfer.
Send International Money Transfers to 130+ Countries
● Get started in minutes – Creating a money transfer account using our app is a simple process.
● Quick quote & send – Once you’ve checked the mid-market rate, you can move straight to converting your currency to transfer at our send rate.
● Money transfer tracking – You’ll always know where your money is, from the moment you confirm your transfer to when we send it out.
● Add recipients – Easily add unlimited recipients for international money transfers.
● Send money on the go – You can send money whenever you like. Need a minute? You can also exit your transfer and easily pick up where you left off later on.
Track Your Currencies
● Comprehensive currency charts – Check the status of your chosen currencies today and anytime within the last 10 years with Xe’s currency charts and historical data.
● Rate Alerts – Tired of checking the Currency Converter? We’ll watch the currency markets for you. Set alerts for your chosen currency pairs, and we’ll tell you when your target mid-market rate is live.
Whether you’re looking to check the exchange rates, send an international money transfer or research the currency markets, you’ve come to the right place. The Xe app is your destination for all of your money transfer and currency exchange needs.”