If you are looking for the Best Currency Conversion App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Currency Conversion App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Currency Conversion App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Currency Conversion App For Android
1. Xe – Currency Converter & Global Money Transfers
“Sending money to another country? With the new Xe app, you can do it in one quick process. Check live mid-market rates in the Currency Converter, receive our send rate when transferring money overseas and track your money transfer. No need to waste time anywhere else.
Check Live Mid-Market Rates
● Live rates – Get live mid-market rates for global currencies and know that they’re accurate to the minute when you check the Xe Currency Converter.
● Send rate for your transfer – No need to shop around with the banks or wire transfers. Our send rate lets you know the rate of exchange you’ll receive when sending your money with Xe, before you make your transfer.
Send International Money Transfers to 130+ Countries
● Get started in minutes – Creating a money transfer account using our app is a simple process.
● Quick quote & send – Once you’ve checked the mid-market rate, you can move straight to converting your currency to transfer at our send rate.
● Money transfer tracking – You’ll always know where your money is, from the moment you confirm your transfer to when we send it out.
● Add recipients – Easily add unlimited recipients for international money transfers.
● Send money on the go – You can send money whenever you like. Need a minute? You can also exit your transfer and easily pick up where you left off later on.
Track Your Currencies
● Comprehensive currency charts – Check the status of your chosen currencies today and anytime within the last 10 years with Xe’s currency charts and historical data.
● Rate Alerts – Tired of checking the Currency Converter? We’ll watch the currency markets for you. Set alerts for your chosen currency pairs, and we’ll tell you when your target mid-market rate is live.
Whether you’re looking to check the exchange rates, send an international money transfer or research the currency markets, you’ve come to the right place. The Xe app is your destination for all of your money transfer and currency exchange needs.”
2. Currency Converter Plus
“From the makers of Fraction Calculator Plus comes Currency Converter Plus free – the easiest, most user-friendly stop for global exchange rates, with AccuRate™! With multiple currency fields, historic rate charts, and a built-in calculator for convenience, compare prices anywhere while traveling abroad to be sure you’re getting the best deal at today’s rate. All conversions use live exchange rates from AccuRate™, providing the most accurate rates available in the world. Plus, it still works offline for travel when exchange rate data is not available. The app even supports Bitcoin!
* Instant currency conversion by setting your own custom fields!
* Easy calculator with results in local currencies
* Historic rate charts and graphs (1 week – 1 year)
* Convert multiple currencies at once
* All world currencies, Bitcoin, and precious metals
* Offline exchange rate support for airplane or offline modes
* Live rates & graphs provided by AccuRate™
Supports currencies for every country including the dollar, euro, pound, yen, yuan, won, franc, ruble, dinar, peso, rupee, shilling, rial, kwacha, dirham, florin, guinea, krona, krone, riyal, colon, som, leu, virtual currencies like Bitcoin, plus precious metals like gold, silver, palladium, platinum and more!
Currency Converter Plus Free (C) 2021 Digitalchemy, LLC”
3. Easy Currency Converter
• Supports all currencies of the world, some metals and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, …)
• Our exchange rates are updated once every second
• Offline mode: While offline, the app uses the data from the last connection
• Historic graphs: display the exchange rate development since 2011
• Search function to quickly find a currency
NOTE: Click the ‘All currencies’ button below your personal currency list to add a new currency.”