If you are looking for the Best Custom Widget App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Custom Widget App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Custom Widget App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Custom Widget App iPhone
1. Color Widgets
Color Widgets makes adding aesthetic and handy widgets to your home screen easy. Choose from stunning predesigned widgets or, better yet, create your own with the easy-to-use widget editor. Browse dozens of widget types like photo, countdown, date and battery, weather, quotes, and many more. Color Widgets doesn’t stop at widgets…you can also discover endless icon packs and wallpapers that perfectly match your aesthetic. From customizing your widgets to changing your app icons and wallpaper, Color Widgets is THE destination to transform your home screen.
Customize each widget to perfection. Add pictures to your widgets, edit their font, create your own color-scheme, and so much more. Frequent updates constantly add new widgets you’d love. With Color Widgets, there are no limits to customizing your Home Screen! Here’s a glimpse of our widgets:
● Time, Date & Battery
● Daily, Hourly, & Current Weather
● Music & Playlists
● Analog Clock
● Quotes & Custom Text
● Step Count/Pedometer
● Sunset & Sunrise
Along with many more widgets to discover.
Enjoy Color Widgets for free, with optional upgrades to further boost your experience. If you decide to go Pro, enjoy a free 3-day trial and then it renews at USD$1.99/month or USD$19.99/year.
With icon packs you can customize your app icons to further express yourself. Replace your default app icons with custom themed icons for all of your favorite apps. Explore dozens of different icon themes like Minimal, Galaxy, Cotton Candy, Navy, Christmas Wreath, and dozens more. Set entire icon packs in seconds with Color Widget’s quick install, or save the icons to your camera roll to use in the Shortcuts app.
Get inspired by Color Widgets’ extensive collection of themes – which widgets, icons, and wallpapers bundled together to match an aesthetic. Explore themes in broad categories like Minimal, Nature, Neon, Gradient, and Aesthetic.
SECURE & PRIVATE
Color Widgets works on all iOS/iPadOS devices running iOS 14 and above. If you choose to set the health widgets, Color Widgets integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display health data from your iPhone or Apple Watch. The pedometer widget displays your daily step count, while the activity widget displays your move, exercise, and stand progress.”
2. Launcher with Multiple Widgets
Launcher 5 is the biggest update yet and allows you to customize your home screen in ways you never could before. That’s right, on iOS 15 Launcher brings its powerful widgets to your iPhone and iPad home screens.
Top 10 Productivity App in over 80 countries and counting!
“It belongs on everyone’s iDevice for one-swipe access to favorites” – AppAdvice.com
“One of the most flexible widgets out there.” – Gizmodo.com
“It will speed up your iOS usage in a real way.” – Tidbits.com
“One of the best time-saving apps out there.” – BusinessInsider.com
With just a tap on a Launcher widget you can:
– Call, message, email, and FaceTime the people you contact the most.
– Get directions to specific locations or search for nearby businesses.
– Quickly access your favorite websites.
– Perform actions within a number of apps. Run Shortcuts, fire off a canned email or message, tweet, and more.
– Start playing your favorite music immediately with music launchers.
– Launch any app on your device.
Unlock these features with Launcher Premium:
– Change widget icons automatically based on day, time or location! Set up specific widget views for morning, weekends, home, work, gym, etc. and always have relevant launchers just a swipe away.
– Change icon sizes from tiny to huge.
– Remove icon labels for a cleaner look.
– Stack widgets for better space utilization.
– Unlimited number of new iOS 14/15 widgets!
– Customize your icons and backgrounds with colors or images.
– Import wallpaper to create simulated transparent widget backgrounds. Optionally add a transparent color overlay.
– Shortcut Launchers bring even more power to Launcher. Utilize the power of the Shortcuts app easily without the complexity.
– Launch every app on your device. No more limits.
– Settings shortcut launchers have the ability to launch to most screens in the Settings app.
– One tap launchers for turning Wifi, Bluetooth, Low Power Mode, DND, Cellular Data, and Airplane Mode on and off.
– Option to open Web Launchers in different web browsers.
– Launcher for Apple Watch: Initiate calls, messages, map directions and music from your wrist.
– Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations.
– Ability to create custom launchers for apps and actions that aren’t yet supported.
– Great accessibility for the sight-impaired.
– Siri Shortcut support. Run launchers with your voice.
If you’re not yet on iOS 14, you still get all of these features in our “classic” Notification Center widgets, plus the following with a small one-time in-app purchase:
– See current weather conditions and forecasts, Uber time estimates, driving or transit time estimates, world clocks, and network, disk, and battery status with dynamically updating magic launchers! (Pro Version only)
– Folders. Save space and keep your launchers more organized by grouping them into folders.
Please support further development on the app by unlocking Launcher Premium today.
With Siri Shortcuts you can present images, tables and more in Siri as well as making Siri read out loud a text when you run a script from a Siri Shortcut.
There’s a growing gallery of scripts to get you started with Scriptable.
Here’s a few examples of scripts you can create:
– Ask Siri whether a web service is down.
– Create a widget that shows data from your weather station.
– Postpone the next event in your calendar half an hour.
– Check what is currently on TV.
– Manage a list of movies you would like to watch.
– Upload files to an image optimizer and store a URL to the optimized image.
– Receive a notification with the weather report every morning.
– Create todos with prefilled data in your favorite todo app using URL schemes.
– Auto complete of variable names, functions, keywords and properties as you type.
– Create your own widgets. Your scripts run on the Home Screen without needing to open the app.
– Siri Shortcuts enabling you to present images, tables, websites, HTML and more in Siri as well as making Siri read out loud a text.
– Support for input and output parameters in Siri Shortcuts.
– Easily schedule rich notifications to run your scripts periodically.
– Work with files and directories from third party apps using File Bookmarks.
– Synchronise scripts to all of your devices using iCloud Drive.
– Assign one of over 800 glyphs and a color to a script to easily identify it in your directory of scripts.
– Run scripts directly on your Home screen using widgets.
– Run a script by 3D touching the app icon.
– Run a script from a share sheet and process the inputs.
– Schedule notifications and run a script directly from a notification.
– URL schemes enabling you to run scripts from other apps.
– Support for x-callback-url enabling advanced integration with other apps that support x-callback-url.
– Export and share scripts.
– Example scripts helping you get started creating your own scripts.
– Extensive documentation for all the native APIs you can use in your scripts. Available offline in the app and online on docs.scriptable.app.
– View the documentation in a separate window on iPad.
– Support for dark mode.
– Customise the editor to your liking.”
4. Widget – Add to Home Screen
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.