If you are looking for the Best Customizable Calendar Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Customizable Calendar Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Customizable Calendar Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Customizable Calendar Android App
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
2. Google Calendar
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
3. DigiCal Calendar Agenda
Our daily planner has a clean design and multiple agenda views to make scheduling quick and easy.
☁ SYNC WITH GOOGLE CALENDAR, OUTLOOK AND EXCHANGE
📆 7 POWERFUL AND CLEAN AGENDA VIEWS
Schedule appointments with our easy to use planner that offers the day, week, agenda, month, text month, list and year view to all your events.
📅 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE CALENDAR WIDGETS
Use our planner to organize and get a clear overview of your busy schedule with 9 beautiful pre-set themes available for the list, grid, day, day list, text month and month widgets
🎄 PREMIUM HOLIDAY, SPORTS, TV, FINANCE AND LIFESTYLE CALENDAR ⚽
Get access to more than 560k+ public holiday, sports and TV schedules worldwide that you can add to your agenda.
☔ GLOBAL WEATHER FORECAST
Detailed weather info is displayed in our planner: temperature, humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset
🌃 MATERIAL DESIGN DARK THEME
Improve visibility at night and save energy
🌈 42 COLORS FOR EASIER ORGANIZING!
Lots of color options for your organizer including color synchronization with Google Calendar.
🔰 BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Faster address entry with Google Places Autocomplete
🔔 Notifications with snooze, maps and navigation
🔒 Local calendar for extra privacy, no syncing required
📆 Combined date & time picker for faster scheduling
🎊 Manage invitations with RSVP and reply to event organizer and guests
✈ Schedule your appointments in both local and foreign time zone
🌉 Event image matching in 27 languages
☀ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST
– Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days
– Interactive temperature and precipitation graph
– Manage and save your favorite weather locations
🌟 DigiCal+ features:
– 2 extra widgets: month widget and month calendar widget
– Year view with heat map for spotting free and busy period
– Unlock new customization options for the calendar widgets and agenda views
– 7 extra widget themes
– 42 theme colors
– Custom snooze option
– No ads
Need help? https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new