If you are looking for the Best Daily Planner iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Daily Planner iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Daily Planner iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Daily Planner iPhone App
1. Planner Pro – Daily Calendar
“Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Pro, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps.
Planner Pro provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
– Sync with iOS calendars and events
– Show or hide calendars as you want
– Add, edit or delete events easily
– Supports full recurring period
– Manually time slot
– Supports all-day & cross-day events
– Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
– Supports recurring tasks and projects
– 25 priorities for tasks and projects
– Supports app badge
– System reminder for each task
– Sketch directly in notes (for iOS 13 or above)
– Unlimited number of notes for each day
– Manage notes in day, week and month view
– Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
– Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
– Supports both landscape and portrait modes
– Very well designed user interface
– Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
– Set the first day of week manually
– Select the launch view as you want
We also offers an optional full version. You can organize events by week view, create projects and recurring tasks, export schedule and ads-free.
Note: Subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will auto-renew each year. You can turn off auto-renew by going to your account settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being billed again.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.”
2. Productivity – Daily Planner
Productivity Wizard is a powerful “get things done” (GTD) day planner that will help you plan, focus and create the routines and results you want in any area of your life or business.
It includes a comprehensive set of effective and productive tools that will boost your productivity and motivation, and help you accomplish your most meaningful goals and habits.
The elegant design and user friendly interface makes it simple and intuitive to use while you stay productive, get things done and complete your daily tasks.
Productivity Wizard will help you:
* Set meaningful and productive goals and habits
* Develop your personal action plan and to do list
* Create an effective and balanced daily routine & morning routine
* Boost your productivity and get things done
* Manage your tasks and achieve your most important goals
* Gain clarity, direction and sense of accomplishment
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
–> Smart goal setting process ensures you focus on your most important goals and tasks
–> Effective time tracker & task manager help you get things done ( GTD )
–> Morning routine gets you focused, ready and prepared for a productive day
–> Daily Routine scheduler to structure and balance your daily tasks
–> Notepad to record and keep all your ideas, questions, notes, etc.
–> Personal Journal to record your daily experiences, thoughts, insights and observations
–> Daily inquiries and end-of-day reflections keeps you growing and developing
–> Share your goals, habits, daily plan, task list and notes with your coach, friends or support team
–> Use the daily planner app even when you are offline, where there is no network connection
Today is the best time to re-shape your future, make real progress and get things done consistently and efficiently.
Download this powerful app and bring DIRECTION, FOCUS and RESULTS into your LIFE!
Be Productive – Get It Done …
Productivity Wizard is free to download and use. The Productivity Pro upgrade gives you access to enhanced functionality in the iOS app. The Pro upgrade let you accomplish even more by allowing you to set your own custom categories, manage unlimited goals and set unlimited routines. You will also gain access to daily quotes and tips and be able to export your data to a pdf or Excel file.
Productivity Pro subscription is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
3. Structured – Day Planner
Structured is an app for people who need structure in their life or just like to know what’s up next. Calendars and to-do lists can be fine, but sometimes we just need everything laid out, ready for us to tackle the day. Structured helps make that easier than ever, ensuring every task and event is in one place, ready and waiting. All that’s left to do is smash the day ahead, checking off tasks as you go!
A visual day planner at its core, Structured is the app you’ve been hunting for. Whether you’re trying to reduce distractions by planning your day ahead of time, or you’re someone who needs a clear outline of your day to avoid the worry of missing something, Structured has your back — and it looks beautiful while it does it, too. Just a few taps is all it takes to enter your first task, decide when to complete it, and get on with your day!
Download Structured today and enjoy features including:
– An easy-to-use app that houses all of the little things you need to do today.
– An Inbox for easy task capture — get things out of your head and somewhere they can be sorted later.
– Import calendar events to make sure you always know what’s ahead.*
– Support for the Reminders app — automatically import tasks on iPhone and iPad.*
– iCloud syncing to ensure all of your devices are on the same page, 100% of the time.
– Notifications so you’ll never miss a task again.*
– Recurring tasks — set it once, and forget about it until it’s due again.*
– Notes and sub-tasks make it easier to break tasks into smaller chunks while keeping extra information to hand.
– Customization including app color and icons to make sure everything fits with your theme.
– Home Screen widgets to keep your tasks just a glance away.
– VoiceOver support.
– Support for almost 30 languages, and growing!
– And more!
Structured is free to download and features marked with a star (*) require Structured Pro — an optional one-time in-app purchase. There are no subscriptions and Structured Pro is yours to keep.”
4. Things 3
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you 🙂
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!”