If you are looking for the Best Dark Mode App For Android 9 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Dark Mode App For Android 9 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Dark Mode App For Android 9, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Dark Mode App For Android 9
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
2. Dark Mode
This app will not work on all devices since some smartphone manufacturers disabled or blocked this option for their devices!
This FAQ answers the most commonly asked questions:
Since Nov. 21, 2019 some Samsung Galaxy devices repeatedly switch back to day mode. This is not an issue with the Dark Mode app but with the Email app by Samsung.
Check out the FAQ for more information on how to fix this issue:
3. Dark Mode – Night Mode
Dark Mode helps to activate the Android dark theme on devices that do not provide this option in the system settings, works for android 6, 7, 8, 9 and newer ✔
Night mode allows you to apply a filter to the screen, minimizing eye strain and reducing the blue light emitted by your smartphone screen. And protect your eyes and improve your sleep 😴
• blue light filter protects your eyes from the phone screen. When you use mobile at night. The Screen harm your eyes. This app makes your phone screen Night Mode. So your eyes are not damaged by a screen. 🤓
Dark Mode – Night Mode app Features :
• Dark Mode will give you a beautiful user interface. If you have an AMOLED display,
• Improves the battery life of your phone
• Schedule dark mode by your favorite time
• You can Also Set Schedule Night Mode, which will turn automatically to based on the time of the day on your phone 💫
• 1000+ Black & AMOLED 4K wallpapers for your android mobiles in HD, QHD, and 4K resolutions.🌌
• App allows you to set AMOLED 4K wallpaper or save/share the wallpaper with your friends
• Get Quick Shortcut in Notification Bar free!
• Support 10+ Languages for easy to use
If your device is not offering the option to activate the Dark Mode, you just found the solution. Activate Dark Mode and protect your eyes!
Dark Mode protects your eyes and conserves battery power, enabling device usage for more extended periods without charging.
Dark Mode is probably one of the most popular features in the modern user interface.
We provide you with the best Dark Mode – Night Screen app on the play store with a simple design.
• Dark Mode saves energy, mainly if the device uses an OLED or AMOLED screen. Enjoy the night mode with the dark screen in your favorite apps.
• While the dark text on a white background is the best in terms of readability, Dark Mode (which has light text on a dark background) is better for reducing eye strain in low light conditions.
• With a dark screen, the screen glare is reduced, thereby minimizing flickering and blue light. Protect your eyes with night screen mode.
When you use the mobile at night, the light screen can harm your eyes. That’s why it’s essential to use Dark Mode – Night Screen on your device. Protect your eyes with night mode; prevention is the best cure.
Dark Mode app is neither affiliated with any other app nor claims to own a trademark to use the name and logo of any third-party app.
Use Dark Mode – Night Screen and enjoy a beautiful user interface. The dark screen will reduce the negative effect of your device on your eyes.”
4. Night Mode
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don’t hurt. 😎
▶ Use Cases ◀
– Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
– Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
– Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
– If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
▶ Permissions ◀
– SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
– INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one 🙂
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!”