If you are looking for the Best Data Recovery App For Android Without Root to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Data Recovery App For Android Without Root that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Data Recovery App For Android Without Root, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Data Recovery App For Android Without Root
1. “EaseUS MobiSaver – Recover Video, Photo & Contacts”
“The easiest Android data recovery app – EaseUS MobiSaver, is your best bet for retrieving deleted photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp messages and conversations from both the phone’s internal memory and external microSD card.
Supported photo formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF/TIFF.
Supported video formats: MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV.
Enable messages & call logs backup and recovery.
Enable photos & videos recovery on Android SD card.
Improve the device’s scan performance for lost data.
So far, EaseUS MobiSaver has been recognized as a top-ranking Android data recovery app for photos, videos, contacts and WhatsApp. At any time, Android users removed files akin to the mentioned types, don’t hesitate to let the software help! Only a few taps will do.
How to Use?
Choose a recovery mode among Photo & Video, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, WhatsApp and SD Card. Now, let’s start.
★ Scan – The app is very fast to scan your device for deleted photos, videos, contacts in a few minutes.
★ Display – Files that have been found will be listed and allow for preview during the scanning process.
Pictures and photos are shown in thumbnails with file format and file size.
Contacts are shown in detail with the exact person name and phone number.
★ Filter – After the scan process or even midway, you can filter files in a straightforward way in order to find your desired data precisely.
For pictures and videos, there are 4 options available in Settings: Only display deleted items, filter the files by size, file types and date.
★ Recover – Choose files and tap on Recover.
MobiSaver can automatically detect whether your device is rooted or not. Rooting is not necessary for the product. But if you’re trying to undelete as many images and videos as you wish, root is required.
* Android not root – the app will perform a quick scan for your deleted files by searching cache and thumbnails.
* Android rooted – the app will search your device memory deeply for every missing photo and video.
For more information, please visit:
2. Dr.Fone -Data & Photo Recovery
Photo & Video Recovery
Safely recover your deleted photos and videos with simple clicks.
Easy and Efficient
Simple interface and concise instructions to get your problem fixed more efficiently.
We value your privacy as much as you do. Your data is encrypted from beginning to end, leaving no vulnerabilities or sensitive information at risk.
With Dr.Fone, no longer worry about data recovery or data transferring on your mobile devices.
Dr.Fone can help you to:
Recover lost data from Android phones
Transfer phone data between phones regardless of iOS and Android OS
Manage phone data, import, and export data between PC and phones
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED:
– Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drfonetoolkit/
– YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCjPlxFlUdo-4-LANbwLkQ
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Wondershare is a global leader in application software development with 6 offices around the globe and 1000+ talented employees. Our 15 leading products are used in over 150 countries worldwide and we have over 2 million active users every month.
Try for FREE now!
Install and get started with Dr. Fone to get your problem fixed more efficiently.”
3. DiskDigger photo recovery
“DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary!* Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
* After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
* You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!”
4. Google Drive
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
• Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Workspace Drive: https://workspace.google.com/products/drive/
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
Follow us for more: