If you are looking for the Best D&D Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best D&D Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best D&D Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best D&D Apps For iPhone
1. D&D Beyond
“Make your Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition games, faster, easier, and more fun wherever your fantasy role-playing adventures lead with the free D&D Beyond app!
Never enter a gaming session without your character sheet – access all of your characters online or offline and be ready for skill checks, attack rolls, saving throws, or whatever twists your DM throws at you.
Manage health and spell slots, access your equipment, know your proficiencies all from the palm of your hand.
Access all your Dungeons & Dragons content anywhere you go—adventures, sourcebooks, and more are all at your fingertips.
Forget your favorite 20-sided die? Roll directly in the app and crit in style with themed digital dice sets.
* Play faster with the Guided Character Creator
* D&D character sheets and stats on the go
* Roll dice, search spells, and score crits
* Offline access to your library–never miss your books, even in areas without wifi
* Bookmarks and Search so you can find the rules you need when you need them!
* Great for beginners, regular players, and seasoned Dungeon Masters
* Easy to use digital tools as seen on shows like Critical Role, High Rollers, and more
More features coming soon! Check back for updates.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter: @dndbeyond
Watch us: https://www.twitch.tv/dndbeyond or https://www.youtube.com/c/dndbeyond
About: D&D Beyond is an official digital toolset and tabletop game companion for Dungeons & Dragons. Learn more at www.dndbeyond.com
By placing your order, you agree to our Terms of Service (https://www.fandom.com/terms-of-use) and Terms of Sale (https://www.fandom.com/terms-of-sale)”
2. Fifth Edition Character Sheet
Customizable 5 page character sheet:
– Create, save, and edit multiple characters
– Automatically calculate: ability modifiers, armor class, skill bonuses, etc.
– Track hit points, damage, temporary hp
– Highlights skill proficiencies
– Manage multiple weapons with calculated attack and damage
– Spell book with spell attack bonuses, spell DC, and spell slots tracking
– Notes and Features page along with currency tracker
– Hide pages you don’t need, reorder pages as you want
Basic Character Creator
– Build complete level one basic characters in seconds
– Includes options for races, sub-races, classes, backgrounds, and more
Whether you’re slaying dragons, building kingdoms, charming town guards, amassing treasure, or delving dungeons, you can track your role playing with this character sheet.”
3. Fight Club 5th Edition
Everything you would write into a 5th Edition character sheet can be inputted into Fight Club. Set your basic character information (ability scores, skills, proficiencies, etc…) and all the stats will be automatically calculated. Any bonuses/penalties you receive through various traits and features can be also be set. And, if going completely paperless isn’t allowed in your game, the app can also generate a printable character sheet PDF file.
Select from a large list of fully detailed spells and add them to your PC’s spellbook. Select which are prepared for the day. Track spell slot usage. Everything you’ll need for your sorcerers and wizards.
Keep a list of all of your equipment and loot. All of your armor and weapons can be equipped and unequipped and with the tap of a button and stats, like armor class, will automatically change to reflect your current gear.
All of your stats and attacks can be rolled with a tap of a button. Also included is dice calculator that allows you to input a custom roll. Need to roll 1d20 + 6d9 + Constitution modifier? Fight Club has what you need.
A customizable compendium of content that by default includes all of the races, classes, backgrounds, feats, equipment, spells, and the monsters from the System Reference Document 5.1. This does not contain all of the official content from the Player’s Handbook so you’ll have to input any missing. To make adding easier, there is an Import feature through which you can type/copy content on your PC then transfer the file into the compendium. Fan made files are also available for download, so search online.
The app is free to download, but you are limited creating only one character and you will see a small advertisement at the bottom of the screen. Upgrading to the premium version with the in-app purchase will allow you to create unlimited characters and remove any advertisements.”
4. Warriors of Waterdeep
“When Waterdeep, the greatest city on the Sword Coast, is threatened on all sides by powerful forces, Laeral Silverhand summons heroes from across the world to fight in the deadliest locations to defeat the enemy before they reach the city gates.
From your starting point in the famous Yawning Portal Inn, you’ll choose your heroes, fight monsters, collect treasure, and reach new heights of adventure in the Forgotten Realms.
• CHOOSE a team of heroes from new and established characters like Shevarith the human wizard, Saarvin the dragonborn ranger, Farideh the tiefling warlock…and more!
• BATTLE fearsome monsters drawn from the Forgotten Realms like fierce hobgoblins, rampaging giants, restless undead…even a devastating red dragon…in tactical, turn-based combat!
• COLLECT and upgrade powerful weapons and equipment to generate even mightier effects and powerful combinations on the battlefield!
• DISCOVER deadly locations like the long-lost Frostsilver Mines, or the treacherous Harvestshield Mountain. Choose which room to enter, and keep your eyes open for secret doors!
• CHALLENGE your adventuring skills by reaching new dungeon depths in search of ever-greater rewards in Challenge mode.
• EARN daily rewards and complete quests to add more items and gear to your inventory.
Play for adventure. Play for the challenge. Play WARRIORS OF WATERDEEP.
Optimized for iPhone 6s and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 4 and up, iPod 7 and up, on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
Warriors of Waterdeep offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99.
– Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
– Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
– Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
-Sign-up gifts for new subscriptions may only be collected once per account.
Terms of service can be found at https://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2019-2/termsen.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/warriorsofwaterdeep)
© 2007 – 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Forgotten Realms, Warriors of Waterdeep, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
© 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Please note: Warriors of Waterdeep is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.”