If you are looking for the Best Dialer App For Android Xda to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Dialer App For Android Xda that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Dialer App For Android Xda, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Dialer App For Android Xda
1. True Phone Dialer & Contacts & Call Recorder
Highly customizable, but easy-to-use, True Phone provides you very convenient way to quickly access your recent calls, contacts, favorites and groups. It comes with the idea to get rid of unnecessary elements to save space for content, and make daily usage extremely easy with just-one-hand navigation.
True phone works faster than any other dialer, provides tons of unique features and also includes built-in theme manager. Try it now for free!
Fascinating design of Incoming / Ongoing call screens
– Big size photos when calling
– Additional information like job, upcoming birthdays and notes
– Customizable design and appearance
– Many answer styles to choose from, including Google, iPhone, Huawei, Meizu and simple buttons
– Call Recording
Best T9 dialer, ever
– Fast T9 search in your recent calls and contacts
– Smart recent calls grouping
– Multiple language support
– Clean and convenient navigation
– Modern and customizable design
– Themes support
– Extended Dual SIM support
Powerful contact manager
– View and edit your contacts in one place
– Easily create new contacts on specific account
– Keep your contacts organized well with extremely powerful suggestions
– View desired contact information
– Easily contact your friends on social networks
– Easily link your similar contacts
– Import / export your contacts from one place to another
– Share your contacts as text or vCard
– Create and edit contact groups
– Organize your favorites
– Easily access functions you need right now
True Phone is completely free for 7-days, then ads may appear.
You could keep it using for free or turn ads off by in-app purchase.
If you experience any issues or need our help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to help us translate the app?
Participate at https://crowdin.com/project/true-phone
Kind regards, Hamster Beat team.
All delicious apps for Android.”
2. Callyzer – Analysis Call Data
Callyzer helps you to analyse your call logs in detailed and statistical fashion which makes it effortless to examine and manage your call logs.
– Backup & Restore Call Data
– Optimized Call Summary
– Detailed Analysis of Call Data in the statistical format
– Export Required Call Logs to Excel or CSV format
– Precise and Elaborated Call Reports
– Easy to understand Statistic Screen
– Easy Access to your Contact List
– Pick Contacts and Compare your Interactions in detail and export to CSV
– Perceive Most Frequent Calls by Total Duration and Total No of Calls
CALLYZER SUMMARISE INTRICATE CALL LOGS IN VARIED CATEGORIES FOR EASE OF ACCESS:
Callyzer allows the user to summarise logs by Diverse Categories like Total Calls, Incoming Calls, Outgoing Calls, Missed Calls, Today’s Calls, Weekly Calls and Monthly Calls which helps user for better and ease of analysis
THIS AMAZING APPLICATION LETS YOU ANALYSE AND MONITOR CALLS:
Allows you to Analyse by Top Count Caller, Longest Duration Call, Most Frequent Call and Most Interacted Call. Advanced Date Filter helps you analyse and monitor calls for your required specific period.
DETAILED CALL REPORT:
Callyzer helps you to analyse your call Reports in detailed and statistical fashion which makes it effortless to examine and manage your call logs.
COMPARE YOUR INTERACTION:
Pick Contacts from your phone book and view details of your interaction and compare them side by side. With Filter available, you can also Compare your interactions as per your required duration.
CALLYZER HELPS YOU TO EXPORT YOUR CALL DATA:
Export your call log in CSV format, which can be easily imported and editable with spreadsheet applications
ADVANCED FILTER & SEARCH:
Use filters to find out the exact call logs you are looking for with options to export to excel
Please not that we don’t store any call history to the cloud server. App uses call history from your device only.”
3. Should I Answer?
Telemarketers, phone scams or „just“ unsolicited surveys? The Should I Answer app can get you rid of all such calls.
How does the app work?
Whenever some unknown number calls the app checks it in its permanently updated database – immediately, without internet connection. If it finds out that other users reported the respective number as nuisance, it warns you against it. Or if you want it so, it can block it directly, the caller will not be able to reach you.
It is just the database used by the Should I Answer app which is an absolute unique part. It is composed directly by the users of the app: after each unknown call the users can rate it anonymously either as safe or spam. After approval given by our admins the report is then visible in the database where all users can benefit from.
What the app can do?
• It can protect you effectively against the unsolicited calls. You can set the level of protection exactly according to your needs: from simple alert of unsolicited call to direct blocking.
• It can block even hidden, foreign or premium rate numbers. Also you can write your own lists of blocked or allowed numbers.
• The app can be used as fully functional dialer app: you will find all your Contacts, favourite Contacts and complete call history in it.
• The app can protect you even offline. If you need to update the local database it waits for your wi-fi connection.
• It’s simple, even your grandma can use it 🙂
How does the app deal with your personal data?
Everything is happening directly in your phone, and in your phone only – your data is never by passed to some 3rd party. The app can’t „see“ even your own phone number, all reports are fully anonymous, the app doesn’t send even your Contacts anywhere.
Where you can find more info?
• Web: www.shouldianswer.net
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shouldianswer
• Support: email@example.com”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”