If you are looking for the Best Dictaphone App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Dictaphone App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Dictaphone App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Dictaphone App For iPhone
“Hi. This is Alice. A voice recorder and auto-transcribing system. That’s fast, safe and cost-effective. It’s the first evolution of the audio recording app in 20 years. Try it out. It’s designed for real journalism under guidance from prolific writers at Wired, New York Times, Inc, Axios, Politico, Gimlet Media, and others along with faculty at prominent schools of Journalism.
Privacy is the central philosophy: no ads, no tracking, no tricks. Alice requires only an email address to use.
Alice is an advanced product with a unique design, which will still feel familiar and comfortable. No buttons, only two gestures: no need to look at your phone in the middle of a conversation and easy to use whether you’re right-handed or left-handed or visually impaired.
Speed is the final principle: it’s really really fast while remaining reliable.
A fair few writers have shaped the product and the business model and we continue to recruit writers and journalists to join and strengthen the community behind it. In the words of writer Adam Fisher, “Alice is a word processor for audio”.
Alice is structured as a simple business: we provide something of value, and if you like it enough, you pay for it, and we get to work again tomorrow. Get started with a full-featured free trial. No subscriptions, pay-as-you-go pricing when you’re ready.”
2. Dictaphone – Audio Recorder
This audio recording app lets you dictate notes and memos, as well as record meeting, lecture, interview, and day-to-day sounds. Time to free up your hands and get rid of the traditional note pad! Stop taking handwritten notes in a note pad and start audio recording everything you need — from a to-do list to a critical memo with the use of speech.
In addition, you can share your entire meeting and lecture notes with anyone. Just record the speech that is being given and share the files with others. It’s super simple and easy to start sharing your audio recording with your friends, family, classmates and co-workers. Dictaphone is the best choice for those looking for the ultimate dictation and sound recording app.
• Highest quality recorder (up to 48000 Hz/320kbps)
• MP3, WAV formats all note taking
• No limit to audio recording length
• External mic support
• Stereo support(with external mic)
• iTunes file sharing
• Background sound recording and playback for memos you dictate
• Overwriting the last dictated portion of the audio recording
• Sort audio recordings (by their names, by duration, by size, by date creation, and by type)
• Bluetooth and external headset support
• Import recordings from other applications(if this option is supported by other app)
• Record/Playback when your device is in a sleep mode
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls
• Sync preferences with iCloud
• Playback/record timer
• Fast forward/rewind
• Selecting the audio output
• Sync recordings, audio bookmarks and settings with iCloud
• Multiple playback speeds (…0.8x, 1x, 1.25x,…)
• Emailing multiple files
• Audio editing(Append, Trim, Cut, Overwrite, Insert, Combine recordings)
• Audio bookmarking for easy editing
• Text notes and photo bookmarks
• Combine two files into a single recording
• Option to auto-sync and auto-upload all recordings and categories to dropbox
• Uploading recordings to Dropbox, SoundCloud, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, SharePoint, YouTube, Box, Evernote, FTP/HTTP/WebDAV servers
• Upload recordings and synchronize categories to FTP server (working in the background too)
There is a comprehensive help manual in the app that describes and walks through all of the application’s features.
When you need an audio recording, you can use Dictaphone to record and share meeting notes, class lectures, note files or even the sound of ocean waves crashing. Use your voice to dictate notes, memos, and to-do lists. No more writing in a note pad and tiring out your hands!
Dictaphone brings high quality audio voice recording to the palm of your hand. This dictation app is perfect for your every day needs and enables hands free note taking. Download Dictaphone today!
This application is not for recording phone calls!
ALON Software would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Audio Voice Dictation Recorder! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to http://alonsoftware.com/support.php. Visit us at http://www.alonsoftware.com/dictaphone_apple.php to learn more.”
3. Dictaphone Voice Recorder
Dictaphone Voice Recorder features advanced digital signal processing to give a super clear recording. Direct on-screen feedback for recording levels and voice activation with a realtime graphical representation of the recording.
Recordings are easily bulk exported with iTunes or shared individually on your device. No limits on the size or length of recordings you can share.
• modern iOS7+ design
• compact high quality mp4 file format
• DSP for loud clear sound
• Professional voice activated recording all to a single file without clipping the start and end of words
• share / export / import your recordings, Cloud Drive support for super easy export to your computer
• trim your recordings, even ones imported from other apps
• x2 playback speed
• background recording and playback
• keeps your recordings save with “shake to undelete” and auto recover recorded audio if your device experiences a problem during recording.
• Built in support for a high quality audio transcription service (provided by dictate2us) – pay to have your files professionally transcribed and emailed to you
• Record directly on your Apple watch”
4. Dictation – Speech to text
“Dictation – Speech to text allows to dictate, record, translate and transcribe text instead of typing. It uses latest speech to text voice recognition technology and its main purpose is speech to text and translation for text messaging. Never type any text, just dictate and translate using your speech! Nearly every app that can send text messages can be configured to operate with ‘Dictation – Speech to text’. Dictate uses the builtin speech to text recognition engine.
Dictation – Speech to text features:
► Over 40 Dictation Languages
Dictation – Speech to text supports more than 40 languages. Dictate offers 3 text zones – indicated by language flags – for which you can configure a different language in the settings. Thus you can switch between different language projects with a singe click.
► Over 40 Translation Languages
Translation is as easy as pushing the translation button. You can specify the translation target language in the app settings. Then you push the translate button to get it translated.
► Audio Recording
Both, your audio recordings and your text files can be accessed via the Apple ‘Files’ app.
► Transcription of Recorded Audio Files
Using the audio file transcription you can transcribe recorded audio files – containing speech – into text at a single click. All major audio file formats are supported.
► iCloud Synchronization
Having enabled iCloud, your text is automatically synchronized across all your devices running Dictate, e.g. iPhone, iPad, macOS and Apple Watch.
► Support for Impaired People
Dictate now supports the system font size setting and provides configurable button sizes for visual impaired users. Also VoiceOver is carefully configured.
► Easy Text Sharing
In order to send your dictated text messages quickly, there is a “Share”-button that allows to launch the target app, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Flickr, Email or whatever else is capable of receiving text from the system.
► Pro Version Subscriptions
If you intend to use Dictate – Speech to text more often, you need to subscribe to the Pro version. The Pro version is free of ads.
► Important Notes Concerning Subscriptions
5. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
6. Voice Recorder & Audio Editor
Record for as long as you want and as many times as you want. (No restrictions as long as you have enough available storage on your device).
TRANSCRIBE RECORDINGS (In-App purchase)
Transcribe recordings into text using speech-to-text technology
Quickly start and stop recording from your home screen
TEXT NOTES (In-App purchase)
Add notes to individual recordings
Upload recordings to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Box and more.
Share audio or video by Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat.
Download recordings by USB cable or WiFi Sync onto your desktop computer
– Multiple audio formats
– Passcode protect recordings
– Loop recordings
– Trim recordings
– Change playback speed
– Skip backwards/forwards 15 seconds
– Favorite recordings
CALL RECORDER (*Requires subscription*)
Record incoming and outgoing phone calls. To record a phone call you must facilitate a 3-way conference call. The third “caller” is our recording line that will save your phone call. It is not possible to record phone calls using the built-in microphone on your iPhone.
No limit on how many recordings. No per minute fee.
NOTE: Call Recorder feature requires your carrier supports 3-way conference calling. SimplyTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this service in the US.
Please check local state or Country Laws regarding telephone call recording before using this app.
Recordings will be deleted from our server after 7 days. Please make sure you download them offline during this timeframe.
CALL RECORDER SUBSCRIPTION
– You will require a monthly subscription to use the Call Recorder feature.
– Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
– You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
– Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
– Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
– You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098″