If you are looking for the Best Diet Apps iPhone 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Diet Apps iPhone 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Diet Apps iPhone 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Diet Apps iPhone 2020
1. 20/20 Diet For Your Life
“Foods should be used only for nutrition, not for emotional needs such as psychological, social, financial, romantic, etc. It shouldn’t be used to celebrate, or as a companion, or for entertainment, or comfort, as people who eat out of stress or emotion are 13.38 times more likely to be overweight or obese.
The 20 key foods on this diet help you to increase your body’s thermogenesis (related to your metabolism), help you feel fuller, and have a “time-release” effect so you feel full for longer after eating them.
The plan has a cycle of phases, each cycle lasting 30 days (5 days Boost, 5 days Sustain, 20 days Attain). If you don’t reach your goal weight by the end of the 30 days, repeat the cycle. Once you’ve reached your goal weight, move to the Management phase which is a lifetime diet.
It’s not only designed to get you looking as good as you can get in 30 days, it’s also teaching you how to eat healthier and make exercises a part of your daily routine, for life! It’s a wonderful program for the beginner and/or for someone who struggles with less-than-healthy eating habits.
Our users words:
“This app is more useful than the book. They have put together the phases, in order, with shopping lists for each phase and some easy recipes for each phase. It’s really fantastic.
“Couldn’t be easier & just what I needed to motivate me! It’s a must have for anyone struggling or wanting help in obtaining their weight goal!”
+ Tap & Track Your Meals, Water, Workouts, And Weight.
+ Easy Phase Shopping Lists and Full Recipes Included.
+ Built-in Phases and Maintenance Mode.
+ Smartly Adjust Water Proportion Based On Daily Weight.
+ Color Coded Phase Recipes for Easily Choosing Meal.
+ Exercise Apps Are Included.
+ Reset-able Calendars (phases, days) .
+ Simple, Clean And Native iOS design.
+ Built-in Reminders (Set Both Meal Reminder (4 hours apart) and Training Reminders).
+ Support Both Kg & lbs.
+ Support Both ml & oz.
Download now to start losing weight today!!!
About us: VICTO IDEAS is a research lab, specializes in health & fitness technologies. We are the lab that created the famous Massage Pillow, Bedtime Sleep Fan, 7 Minute Workout Plus, Water Tracker, 20 Day Fit, 20/20 Diet For Life… (You may want to have a look at our apps -> tap on more by this developer/Thang Nguyen -> it will navigate to all the available apps)
We created technologies to help more and more people improving their health & life experience.”
2. Lifesum: Healthy Eating
Join 45 million users on the journey to better health and discover how tracking small habits can make a big difference in becoming happier and healthier.
Reach your health and weight goals through better eating:
– Deepen your knowledge to empower you to make more conscious nutritional choices
– Learn about healthy eating, not just about calorie counting
– Get a better understanding of which foods you should put more or less of onto your plate
– Get help making the right choices at the grocery store
– Discover how making small changes, like simply switching brands, can have a positive effect on your health
– Find healthier alternatives to your favorite foods
What you can do as a free Lifesum user:
– Follow a Classic Diet and get your calories and macros (carbs, proteins, and fats) tracked
– Easy tracking with barcode scanner and picture recognition
– Get basic food and meal ratings, so you know whether you’re in line with the recommended energy amounts for each meal
– Get a basic day rating to see how well you’re meeting daily intake goals, plus the quality of foods you track each day
– Track your daily habits with water, fruit and vegetable, and seafood trackers
– Track your weight and waist measurements
– Save your favorites – create and save foods, recipes, meals, and exercises (limited)
– Import and export your nutrition data, exercise data, and weight and body measurements to and from the Apple Health app
The added value when you join Lifesum Premium:
– Widest variety of Diets (Ketogenic, Clean Eating, Paleo, 5:2, 6:1, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, High Protein, etc.) and Meal Plans (Vegan for a week, Keto Burn, 3 Week Weight Loss, etc.) to choose from
– Access to our recipe library along with daily recipe suggestions
– Create and save an unlimited number of foods, meals, recipes, and exercises to enjoy one-tap tracking
– Detailed nutritional information (potassium, sodium, fiber, added sugar, saturated fat, unsaturated fat, and cholesterol), so you know you’re hitting the daily recommendations
– Net carb tracking to help you stay on course and below daily limits if you’re following a Keto diet
– Detailed food and meal ratings (“great source of fiber,” “high in sugar,” “low in sodium,” “high in sodium,” etc.) so you know how closely different foods align with your specific goals and preferences
– Adjustable settings for macronutrients, giving you customized recommendations to follow based on your unique needs and preferences
– Body measurement tracking (weight, waist, body fat, chest, arm, BMI) – excellent tools for highlighting your progression to health
– Ability to connect with fitness apps like Withings, FitBit and Runkeeper
– Health Test & Life Score – a weekly health score based on 16 nutrition and exercise measurements, so you understand where you are and what’s next for you to build a healthy lifestyle
Lifesum Premium Subscription (3, 6, and 12 months):
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, simply go to your iTunes account and turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
3. Lose It! – Calorie Counter
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
• 27+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
• Lose It! is Weight Loss That Fits!
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 27+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Challenges – step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges by yourself or with your friends. That’s some serious motivation!
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets helps you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
• Workout Guides – library of workouts to help guide you to success.
Download Lose It! today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Get started today with Lose It! – Weight Loss That Fits!
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium or Boost subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99 or $59.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.”
4. Lose Weight at Home in 30 Days
“Lose Weight in 30 Days is designed for you to lose weight in a fast and safe way. Not only does it have systematic workouts, but it also provides hundreds of diets at your disposal. It is scientifically proven to help improve your health and fitness. Your workout and calorie data can be synchronized on Apple Health. Stick with the program, and your body will be more beautiful than ever before you know it.
The workout plan contains arm, butt, abdominal and leg workouts to help you lose your extra weight and shape your body. With animations and video guidance, you can make sure you use the right form during every exercise. There’s no equipment needed, so you can easily do your workouts at home or anywhere at any time.
You can track your weight loss progress in graphs and clearly count your calories. You can also set targets for self-encouragement. Since exercise intensity increases step-by-step, don’t forget to take a break every three days so your body can adjust.
– No surprise and hidden charges
– Track weight loss progress
– Track burned calories
– Hundreds of low calorie diets
– Animations and video guidance
– Various workouts
– Gradually increases exercise intensity
Subscription Terms and Details
– Get unlimited access to all features for USD $9.99/month, USD $59.99/year.
– The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Best Weight Loss Apps
Looking for lose weight app? Want to lose weight fast? No satisfied weight loss apps? No worry, here is the best lose weight app you can find to help you lose weight fast. Try it out now to lose weight fast, this lose weight app is not only good at workout but also is a good diet plan weight loss apps.
Workout at home
Take a few minutes a day to keep fit and lose weight with our workout at home. No equipment needed, just use your bodyweight to workout at home.”
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey … and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging — Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience — Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps, including the Health app.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans — Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals — 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go — 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Any program can tell you to eat less and move more.
Noom is different.
We believe that lasting weight loss starts in your brain.
So, at the core of your Noom journey is our psychology-based weight loss course, a series of 10 mini-courses that you can complete at your own pace. Every mini-course will help you gain specific knowledge, tools, and skills that will help you change your habits, lose weight, and make progress far beyond the scale.
To set you up for success, your course also includes state-of-the-art tools:
— Food logging with over 1 million food items in our food database
— Over 1,000 interactive lessons
— A 1:1 coaching experience with personalized goal setting
— Hundreds of simple, healthy recipes
— Unlimited group support
— Water tracking feature to help you stay hydrated
— Connect with Health App to help yourself and your coach stay on top of trends in your activity progress
Still enjoy the foods you like to eat while developing a healthier relationship with food. Spoiler alert: It doesn’t involve skipping meals, eating salads all day, or cutting carbs (unless you’re slicing a sandwich).
And we’ll also cover lots of other fun topics like the psychology of weight loss, mindful eating, joyful movement, the science of metabolism, the 10 types of hunger, self-experimentation, emotional health, decision making, self care, and so much more!
At the end of your journey, you’ll have earned the title of Noom Master and have a set of healthy habits to help you keep the weight off for good and lead a healthier, more fulfilling life.
On average, Noom users lose 15.5 pounds over 16 weeks.
Our scientifically-proven approach to weight loss and behavior change was created by a team of doctors, psychologists, nutritionists, and personal trainers.
Noom has been featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, and more.
And if you like talking science like we do, you might also recognize some of tried-and-true concepts and approaches that have informed our program like caloric density, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, and more.
Sign up today to start your journey toward your healthiest self!
For CCPA: “Do Not Sell” Policy for California Residents, please see https://www.noom.com/ccpa-do-not-sell/”