If you are looking for the Best Dj App For iPhone With Apple Music to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Dj App For iPhone With Apple Music that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Dj App For iPhone With Apple Music, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Dj App For iPhone With Apple Music
1. Cross DJ – dj mixer app
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them (In-App Purchase)
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound – as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more (In-App Purchase)
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player (In-App Purchase)
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter (In-App Purchase)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (In-App Purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain : automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Record & Share: HQ live recording of your mixes + share
• Automix: let Cross DJ mix your tracks automatically
• Advanced audio: split audio + external mixer + sound card output
• Essential effects: Hi-Pass, Low-Pass, Delay
• Beat effects: Transform, Brake, Roll, Chopper
• Morph effects: Phaser, X-Phaser, Jet, Crush, Bliss
• Sampler: 8 (iPhone) to 12 pads (iPad), 72 samples
• Harmonic mixing: keylock & key detection
• Value Pack: unlock all features
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc””
2. DJ it! Music Mixer・Virtual Pad
DJ it! condenses a fully functioning DJ set-up into your mobile phone without sacrificing a single feature. Your fingertips will have access to all the tools the pros have at their decks except now they’re on your mobile. Better still, DJ it! showcases precisely how to use these tools effectively as it offers a personalized educational experience to guide new DJs and veteran mixers alike!
Learn to mix.
Having the perfect tools is one thing, but you need to know how to use them! Thankfully, DJ it! is all about doing just that. Whatever your ability level, DJ it! offers lessons that will help you master critical techniques that are essential for every DJ.
Start by taking a simple questionnaire to let DJ it! analyze your skill level! Study up and attempt more challenging quizzes to earn high scores and expand your knowledge.
Faders, Pitch Sliders, Filters, Channels, Turntables, Decks, Mixers… Don’t panic! Our extensive glossary covers every piece of language that every Dj needs.
Master looping, explore creating hot cues and learn the ins-and-outs of the mashup with quick tips tailored to a variety of skills levels and requirements.
Here you can learn how to use every single aspect of DJ it! incredible turntable set up. Explore every feature of your mobile mixing desk and tap on whatever you need to learn more about. With tutorials, you’ll be mixing like a pro in no time!
Practice makes perfect.
DJ it! also offers an unrivaled mobile mixing set up that makes creating fresh music just as easy as it is to get up and dance to it! However, that doesn’t mean it’s not for experts too! Aside from lessons, it offers a complete Djing package that any advanced Dj could use to scratch, mash, edit, loop and fade their way to the top, all from their pocket!
Your set-up includes:
– Automatic BPM detection
– Tap to adjust BPM, merely tap the track to sync!
– All the PRO FX you need including Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Gate, High/Low-Pass, Phaser, Bit Crusher, Roll, Reverse.
– Loops: from 1/16 to 64
– Up to 4 Hot Cues per deck!
– Automated audio FX sync on the BPM.
– Three band EQ.
– HD recording with automatic saving and uploading to your library so you’ll never lose a mix.
– Support for all major audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
Welcome to DJ it! – your new one-stop shop for all your mixing needs.
Study up because it’s time to learn how to mix your masterpiece!
The app contains the following subscription options:
– Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $7.90*.
– Annual at $39.99.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/”
3. djay – DJ App & AI Mixer
NEURAL MIX™ allows you to isolate instrumentals and acappellas of your favorite tracks in real-time and redefines the boundaries of creative mixing. You can crossfade drums, bass lines, and melodies of two songs independently, apply audio effects to individual components of music, and even loop the beat while the melody of the same track continues playing.
djay Pro’s all-new, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including live production tools, four decks, high-definition waveforms, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to reinvent your DJ sets.
• Isolate vocals, drums, bass lines, and instrumentals in real-time
• FX routing: apply audio effects to individual components of music (Vocal Echo, Harmonic Filter, Drum Reverb, and more)
• Loop routing: Loop the beat while the melody of the same song continues playing, and vice versa
• AI crossfades: seamlessly blend and swap drums, bass lines, or vocals of two tracks
• AI waveforms: see vocals, drums, and harmonic waveforms per track side by side
MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS
• Sequencer: create instant beats on top of music
• Looper: remix music with up to 48 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
• Extensive content library with 1000+ loops and samples
• TIDAL: Millions of tracks, music videos, high quality sound /TIDAL Premium or HiFi)
• SoundCloud: Millions of underground and premium tracks SoundCloud Go+)
• Beatport: Millions of electronic music tracks (Beatport LINK)
• Beatsource: Millions of open-format music tracks (Beatport LINK)
AWARD-WINNING USER INTERFACE
• 2- and 4-Deck views
• Single Deck preparation view
• Video and Automix views
ADVANCED LIBRARY MANAGEMENT
• Create your own custom and smart playlists
• Powerful track filtering
• Finder Integration
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
VIDEOS, VISUALS, and PHOTOS
• Mix videos, visuals, and photos
• Music video streaming through TIDAL
• Beat-matched photo slideshows
POWERFUL AUDIO ENGINE
• Revolutionary AI audio engine
• Real-time music source separation
• High-quality mixer, filter, EQ, isolator, and limiter
• Advanced time-stretching and pitch shifting
• Over 40 built-in audio effects
• Master output effects through Audio Unit plug-ins
• Live recording
• Ableton Link integration
ADVANCED AUDIO ANALYSIS
• BPM and beat detection
• Key detection
• Multi color waveformsBPM
• Native support for over 100 MIDI controllers
• Pioneer DJ CDJ Integration
• RANE Twelve integration
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
djay Pro AI is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.14 or later.
The optional PRO subscription allows you to subscribe once and use djay Pro AI across all your Mac and iOS devices, including access to NEURAL MIX™, all PRO features, as well as 1000+ loops, samples, and visuals.
A supported streaming subscription and an internet connection is required to access songs from a streaming service in djay Pro AI. No recording available for streamed songs. Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro AI please download them first via the Music app. DRM-protected songs are not supported and djay Pro AI can not access tracks from the Apple Music streaming service.”
4. edjing Pro – dj controller
With audio effects coming directly from pro DJ hardware, the best sound rendering, and the most complete music library, edjing Pro will amaze you by its level of performance.
Focus on your mix, edjing Pro does the rest!
Thanks to a brand new audio system, developed by MWM’s engineers, result of five years of R&D, edjing pro redefines the boundaries of the mix experience. Access:
– Brand new audio effects, essential for experienced DJs – like the Slip and the Roll
– An automated audio effects synchronization on the BPM, the beats and the audio sequences of the tracks to obtain the best sound rendering
– A manual audio system settings for purists who prefer a total control of their set like the Pitch setting mode or the choice of the crossfader curve
– The most complete music library with an access to +50 million tracks (mp3, SoundCloud, Deezer,…)
– A ‘Pre-Cueing’ feature that enables to prepare the next track on your headphones
– Incredible color effects to add more texture to your mixes like the Super Filter, the Reverb, the Delay or the Echo Out
– Perfectly synchronized rhythmic effects on your tracks beats like the Beatgrid, the Roll or the Roll Filter
– An unlimited access to your SoundCloud music library
– A Deezer access with more than 30 million tracks available (for Deezer Premium Plus members)
– An access to your whole iTunes library
– A smart search feature to find any track in one click on multiple music libraries at once
– A ‘Queue’ function to prepare your DJ set in advance
– An ‘Automix’ function that automatically plays the tracks listed in the queue
– A ‘Record’ function in .aiff format to save your mixes in HD
– Two large audio spectrums for an optimal BPM tracking and beat matching
– An ‘Edit BPM’ function to manually adjust the BPM of your tracks, with the possibility to modify it by ear thanks to the ‘Tap BPM’ or by eyesight with the dedicated spectrum adjustment
– A new ‘Freeze’ function to freeze one of the spectrum and play or replay the best instants
– A brand new ‘Sync’ feature for a perfect synchronization
– An interchangeable interface with a turntable view mode for turntablists
– A smart mini spectrum that enables you to browse through the track
– A three-band frequency equalizer
– Airplay compatibility
– Apple Watch compatibility
– The application is not optimized for iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPad 1
YOUR CREATIVITY IS NOW LIMITLESS.
Let your imagination run free! edjing Pro enables you to explore your creativity without worrying about technical constraints by proposing the best sound rendering ever developed on iPhone and iPad. Realize unrivalled structure and rhythmic effects, synchronized on your beats tracks for an optimum result. Imagine. Mix.
Control edjing Pro with the world’s first wireless crossfader: Mixfader.
More information on themixfader.com