If you are looking for the Best Dlna Music App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Dlna Music App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Dlna Music App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Dlna Music App For iPhone
1. Evermusic: offline music
The most popular audio formats are supported: MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF, M4R. With this app you can create your own music streaming service. Just move your music library to the cloud service and listen to your music directly from there. All your music now available online and you can free up space on your iPhone for photos and new apps. The most popular cloud services are supported: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, MEGA, Yandex.Disk, WD MyCloud Home, DLNA, MediaFire, WebDAV, SMB, MyDrive, pCloud, HiDrive.
Connect your computer or NAS using SMB, WebDAV, DLNA protocol. Advanced buffering technologies will provide smooth playback. You can also import audio files from your computer with iTunes File Sharing and Wi-Fi file transfer.
Offline music. If you want to listen to your music without Internet just download all needed songs, albums, artists and listen to your music offline. You can also enable audio player cache and all recently played songs will be downloaded automatically.
Audio books. You can use this application as audiobooks player because there are three useful features: audio bookmarks, playback speed control, saving of media position.
Crossfade playback. With this feature all your songs are playing continuously. There is no pause between songs during playback. You can also stream your music to Apple TV and Google Chromecast device.
Apple CarPlay. Listen to your music when you drive a car. Optimized user interface with high performance.
Automatic synchronization. Your music library automatically synchronized between cloud service and device. All songs are grouped by artist, album, genre.
Audio equalizer. This app has built in equalizer with different presets for the most popular music genres. But you can also select manual equalizer settings and change preamplifier gain if you need to make your music louder.
Playlists manager. With this application you can create and manage playlists, change songs order in playlist. You can make playlist available offline. You can sort songs in your playlist by name, size, song number, album.
ID3 tags editor. If you have corrupted metadata in your files you can edit audio tags using ID3 tags editor.
File manager. You can manage your files using file manager. All basic operations are supported.
Advanced search. Smart search engine will help you to find favourite albums, artists, songs in your music library.
USB flash cards. You can also connect external card reader like SanDisk iXpand, PowerDrive and listen to music located on your SD card.”
2. mconnect Player Lite
“mconnect Playerは、UPnP / DLNAとGoogle Cast（Chromecast）をサポートするメディアプレーヤーアプリです。
– UPnPとGoogle Cast（Chromecast）デバイスにビデオ/写真/音楽を送信します。
– TIDALミュージック＆ビデオとQobuzの音楽をUPnPとGoogle Castデバイスで再生します。
– PC、NAS、インターネットからApple AirPlay互換デバイスにメディアファイルを送信する。
=== mconnect Player Liteは、mconnect Playerのコンパクトバージョンです。 このバージョンには、トラックソート、フォルダブックマーク、デバイスの記憶など、mconnect Playerの全機能はありません。===
mconnect Playerを使用して、任意のサーバーから任意の再生デバイスにメディアファイルを再生できます。[メディアサーバー]– iPhoneとiPad。
– アプリケーションに統合されたCloud Server：OneDriveとDropbox。 [再生デバイス]– iPhoneとiPad。
– Google Cast：Chromecast、Google Cast互換のオーディオ。
– AirPlay対応デバイス：Apple TV、Airport Express、AirPlay Audio。
Google CastとChromecastはGoogle Inc.の登録商標です。
iPhone, iPad, AirPlay, Apple TV及びAirPort ExpressはApple社の登録商標です。
DLNAはDigital Living Network Allianceのトレードマークです。
3. SmartStor Fusion Stream DLNA Digital Media App
Fusion Stream DLNA Digital Media App for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
SmartStor Fusion Stream DLNA Digital Media App for Smartphones is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Fusion Stream is a cutting edge DLNA Digital Media App that allows playback of Music, Pictures and Video stored on SmartStor DMS. Fusion Stream supports Upload of digital content from the Smartphone to SmartStor DMS and Download of digital content from SmartStor DMS to the Smartphone. Fusion Stream’s Digital Media Controller allows you to browse content and control the playback device allowing your Smartphone to function as a remote. Fusion Stream also supports the ability to create, save and load playlists. SmartStor Fusion Stream DLNA Stream Digital Media App will is available on the Apple App Store. App supports Local Home Network only with seamless remote access coming in Q1 2010 (Seamless Remote Access will work with Promise SmartStor DMS only!).
DLNA Mobile – Digital Media Player (M-DMP)
Fusion Streams Mobile – Digital Media Player allows for Playback of Digital Media Stored on SmartStor Digital Media Servers, Windows Digital Media Servers (WinXP, Vista and Win7), and other DLNA/UPnP Digital Media Servers in the market. Playback mp4, mv4 and mov video files, mp3 and aac audio files in addition to jpeg and png images. The Digital Media Player features Playlist Management which allows for creation and editing of Playlists within the application. Create and save a Playlist, then load the Playlist the very next time you use the application. Playlists are stored under My Device in the Server list.
Multitasking in Fusion Stream is breeze. You can add music to the Playlist, start playback, then add pictures to the Slideshow Playlist and view the pictures while music plays in the background. You can also browse Digital Media Servers while music plays in the background or Upload and Download Digital Media at the same time. iOS multitasking is fully supported.
Fusion Stream’s integrated search tool makes it easy to locate music, pictures and videos on any Digital Media Servers in the Home. Simply select the Digital Media Server to search and then enter a keyword.
DLNA Mobile – Digital Media Controller (M-DMC)
Fusion Stream’s Mobile – Digital Media Controller allows you to browse content on Digital Media Servers, select digital content for playback and then “control” the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) such as Windows 7 Media Player, DLNA TVs from Samsung, WDTV Live, WDTV Live Hub, Syabas Popcornhours and XBOX 360 (when in Media Center Extender Mode).
***Digital Media Controllers can only control DMRs. XBOX 360 (standard mode) and PS3 are not DMRs.***”
4. Video & TV Cast | DLNA UPnP HD
Browse the web and stream your favorite webvideo or online TV show on a DLNA player like Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Philips TV, Toshiba TV, Panasonic TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, EZCast, WD TV, Kodi (XBMC), SONOS and many other devices that use DLNA / UPnP / AllShare. Please try the free app version to check if your specific DLNA player is supported.
Mp4, m3u8, hls live streaming, video over https and of course Full HD are supported. And there is no time limit at all! Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for video link detection and send the video with a single tap to your DLNA player. The discovered link is shown below the browser. A tap on the link will start the show.
* The app only works with a DLNA player that is capable of “media rendering”.
* Sony Bravia TVs: Please enable the renderer function of your TV to enable casting. See http://bit.ly/1VKM60A
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* Please use the hardware remote of your DLNA player to forward, rewind and pause a running video.
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to try it multiple times until it works on your specific DLNA player.
* If a video does not cast, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. FAQ did not help? Please drop us a mail and give us the chance to help you before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Personal Media: Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music directly from your device or from cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites and removes the sponsoring ads from the app. You can update and enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
Please note that this app may not work with all DLNA devices out there. But we are working hard to improve this app with every update. Your feedback will drive our work ahead and you’ll see improvements and new features in the next update. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with the Digital Living Network Alliance or any other trademark mentioned here.”
5. VLC for Mobile
“VLC for iOS is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.nIt can play all your movies, shows and music in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, iTunes, direct downloads and through WiFi sharing as well as streaming from SMB, FTP, UPnP/DLNA media servers and the web.
VLC offers support for advanced subtitles including full SSA compatibility, multi-track audio, and playback speed control.
VLC for iOS is completely free and open source.”