If you are looking for the Best Dog Whistle App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Dog Whistle App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Dog Whistle App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Dog Whistle App iPhone
1. Dog Whistle – 3D Sound Trainer
“Dog Whistle – 3D Sound with adjustable frequency, is the perfect app to train your favorite pet. By using a special “3D Audio Technology” and an adjustable pitch, this app can fit the need of most animals, because not all react to the same frequency sounds.
Find the best whistle sound that your pet reacts to and you’ll be set for a perfect training.
No need to select between presets that don’t work like in other apps. And the bonus is that if your pet gets used to one high pitched sound, you can always vary it just a little bit to get his attention again and be sure that the training is not interrupted.
The 3D sound technology works by creating a second wave like sound at an even higher pitched frequency which is inaudible to humans. When the sounds are combined, they complement each other to create a perfect tool to train and get your dog’s attention.
Try it, you will not be dissapointed!”
2. Dog Whistle Handy to Train Dog
Normally, a dog whistle is within the range of 16000 Hz to 40000 Hz with only the frequencies below 20000 Hz audible to the human ear. Our whistle has adjustable sliders for active control of the frequency produced.These kind of whistles are also used to determine the hearing range of people or for physics demonstrations.
*Use this new “leash” at a distance and never miss your friend!*
Everyone knows the situation: a dog runs out into the street, you want to call him. Traffic noise is, however, stronger than your voice and the dog does not respond. In that situation only a dog whistle can help, because the dog can discern it from all the other sounds.
-Variable frequency tone generator
-Sound level meter
-Saved Settings Bar
How to communicate with your dog?
There are two modes available:
-Manual: Touch the screen to play the dog whistle training up sound and move your finger to stop it
-Continuous: Touch the screen to play the sound and touch again to stop it
How to train your dog?
Here are some useful puppy training tips you should use. The first step in dog whistle training process is to select series of commands that will be used as signals. For example: two short whistle sounds could mean the command “stop”, or one long whistle sound to command “sit”. To help you teach the dog, combine verbal commands with the whistle commands. So for the command “sit”, give the verbal command accompanied with a dog whistle noise to connect the verbal command with a whistle sound. Applying this and other commands to the dog, you will make the understanding of whistle sounds easier.
- Pick a frequency for positive response. Then use it the times when your pet does something right. We suggest a low frequency because they are more pleasant for pets’ ears. - Pick a higher frequency for wrong response. Use it at times when your pet does something wrong.
- You may also pick a frequency to call your pet. Use highest frequency since higher frequencies reach further.
positive response 12000Hz, short sound, wrong response 15000Hz, short sound call 18000Hz, about 1sec.
Please email us if you have any suggestions.”
3. Dog Whistler – The Original
“*** As seen on TV and used worldwide by over 30 million users! ***
Train your dog (or annoy your friends) with this simple to use dog whistle. Quickly initiate a variety of frequency sounds via the dog whistle interface. (New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!)
Dog Whistler Main Features:
* Choose the desired frequency in the dog whistle by using the built in slider or by manually entering in the frequency.
* Select from multiple sound “patterns” within the dog whistle:
— Short beeps
— Long beeps
— Slow 500Hz Oscillation
— 500Hz Oscillation
— Fast 500Hz Oscillation
— Slow 1KHz Oscillation
— 1KHz Oscillation
— Fast 1KHz Oscillation
— Slow 2.5KHz Oscillation
— 2.5KHz Oscillation
— Fast 2.5KHz Oscillation
— Slow 5KHz Oscillation
— 5KHz Oscillation
— Fast 5KHz Oscillation
* New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!
* New sharing features added (via Facebook, Twitter, and/or email)
* Use preset frequencies in the dog whistle or create your own
* Hold down any preset frequency and share this frequency with a friend (via Twitter, Facebook, or Email). What worked for your dog’s training? Hearing tests…. what frequency can you hear?
* Set an alarm (either via the built in timer or motion activated). New alarm feature===> repeat mode. This will continually activate an alarm upon motion detection each time it resets. For instance, if you’re training your dog to stay off the couch you can place the iPhone/iPod on it. When the dog jumps up the 1st time it will activate an alarm for a predetermined amount of time. The alarm will then reset so when the dog jumps up the 2nd time, it will resound the alarm again.
can be used for
* * Great training app for your pet!
++ Besides a dog whistle, customers have reported using it as an anti-mosquito device, simple simple hearing test, and a tool to annoy others with its high frequency pitch.
For general info on dog whistles, the following is a useful Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_whistle
** Please check out our other apps, Mobile Caddy (previously chosen as a Staff Favorite), Thumper, Date Util, Gift Tracker, Simple Timer, Dog Whistler (ranked in top 10 overall free apps), Earthquake, and Hurricane Monitor.”
4. iTrainer Dog Whistle & Clicker
• Dog whistle with customizable frequency from 100hz to 35kHz
• Several unique squeaker toy sounds effects
• Intuitive dog clicker with 5 different clicker sounds
• 50+ sound effects to entertain your dog (or pet). Sounds include: Cats, Dogs, Birds & more!
• Does your dog like a particular sound? Record your own!
• Information on clicker training, whistle training, and positive-reinforcement obedience training
• Widget to quickly access whistle, clicker, and squeaker sounds
• Dark mode support
• Apple Watch App
About Whistle training:
Whistle training is a method of dog training that pairs a high-frequency sound with a behavior you want your dog to do. This behavior is typically recall, which can be especially helpful for working dogs such as shepards or hunting dogs that need to have excellent recall over large distances. The high-frequency sound can travel large distances and prevents the handler from needing to yell for their dog.
About clicker training:
Clicker training is a form of training which utilizes an audible marker to communicate to the animal what specific behavior the trainer is looking for. It is usually (but not always) used with 100% positive reinforcement training. The sound of the click tells the animal it is doing something correct, the very moment it happens, and it is always followed up with a small reward. The clicker-savvy animal understands that if it repeats the behavior it was doing when it heard the click last time, it will receive another treat.
Want to learn more? Download iTrainer!”