If you are looking for the Best Dow Jones Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Dow Jones Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Dow Jones Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Dow Jones Android App
1. “M1: Invest, Borrow, Spend”
Hundreds of thousands of investors have trusted M1 Finance with over $5B in assets. See for yourself why M1 is an award-winning experience.
Plan long-term investing in just a few taps and automate your finances with Smart Transfers: custom rules that move your money how you want.
Invest with an individual, joint, trust, or custodial account. Or get started with a Traditional, SEP, or Roth IRA or rollover a 401(k).
Buy stocks, ETFs, bonds, and mutual funds with an intuitive Pies interface; let our automated tools do the buying and selling for you.
Pre-built Expert Pies help you invest according to your values, risk tolerance, diversification strategy, retirement plans, or even the strategies of successful investors.
Fractional shares let you invest as little as one dollar, so you can invest with more power and flexibility.
One-click rebalancing makes sure your investments match your goals.
With M1 Plus, get exclusive perks, features, and rewards for just $125 a year, with your first year free.
Borrow against your investments with flexibility and ease with rates from 2%-3.5%*.
Access your money with just a few taps; use it for whatever you want. A down payment, margin investing, or a dream vacation—anything.
Save with free, digital checking.
Get 1% APY** on your checking balance (33x the national average) and 1% cash back when you’re an M1 Plus member.
THE OWNER’S REWARDS CARD BY M1
Join M1 Plus to apply for a credit card like no other. Earn 2.5%-10% cash back*** when you spend at select brands in your M1 portfolio, and 1.5% cash back everywhere else.
You can automatically reinvest your rewards money to build wealth—even as you spend it.
– Securities in M1 Invest accounts are insured up to $500,000 by the SIPC.
– M1 Spend checking accounts may be insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC.
See all fees at m1.com/legal/disclosures/misc-fees/
Must be 18+ and US resident to open an account. M1 Plus is an annual membership that confers benefits for products and services offered by M1 Finance LLC and M1 Spend LLC, each a separate, affiliated, and wholly-owned operating subsidiary of M1 Holdings Inc. “M1” refers to M1 Holdings Inc., and its affiliates.
All investing involves risk, including the risk of loss. Borrowing on margin can add to these risks, and you should learn more before borrowing. M1 does not provide investment advice, and this is not an offer or solicitation of an offer, or advice to trade any security.
Brokerage products and services are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed, and may lose value. M1 Finance LLC, Member FINRA / SIPC.
*M1 Borrow available on margin accounts with at least $2,000 invested. Borrow rates may vary. Borrow not available for all accounts.
**No minimum balance to open account or to obtain APY (annual percentage yield). APY valid from account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates may vary. National average is 0.03% APY, as of April 2021. Obtained from the FDIC.
M1 Spend checking accounts furnished by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC. M1 Visa® Debit Card is issued by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC.
***Credit Card not available for US Territory Residents. 1.5%-10% credit card cash back rewards earned on eligible purchases subject to a maximum of $200 cash back per calendar month. Review card disclosure for more details on cash back. The Owner’s Rewards Card by M1 is a credit card Powered by Deserve and issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC.
© Copyright 2021 M1 Holdings Inc.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
App distributed by: M1 Finance LLC; 200 N LaSalle St., Ste. 800; Chicago, IL 60601; United States”
2. Schwab Mobile
Schwab was built around a simple idea: put the client first. Lots of companies say that, but we work to keep clients at the heart of everything we do by offering a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Mobile investing made easy.
Streamline the essentials.
Use your finger, face ID or preset passcode to quickly log in and check your account balances (including non-Schwab accounts), holdings and statements. Deposit checks into your eligible Schwab Bank or Schwab brokerage and IRA accounts by snapping a few photos.1
Place trades and monitor opportunities 24/7.
See your positions at a glance. Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options2. Create watchlists and check the status of your orders. Get breaking news, real-time quotes, and in-depth charts.
Customize your experience.
Organize your summary view and market settings to prioritize the information you need. Set text alerts and push notifications to help you stay on top of your accounts and investments.
Deposit checks in a snap.
With Schwab Mobile DepositTM 3, you can deposit checks directly into your Schwab Bank or Schwab Brokerage and IRA accounts by snapping a few photos. Securely transfer funds between these accounts and pay bills with a few taps.
Meet our Schwab Assistant. You’re going to make a great team.
Our new intelligent assistant recognizes voice commands so you can get your financial business sorted efficiently. Just say the word to:
• make trades.
• get quotes.
• manage investments.
• transfer assets.
• deposit checks.
• set alerts or updates.
• and more.
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
1. The Schwab Mobile application and Schwab Mobile Deposit service are available for Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® clients who also have a Schwab brokerage account.
2. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and your mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
3. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. See Schwab.com for more details.
View our IRA Center on Schwab.com for the IRA contribution guidelines and rules.
Android, Google Play, and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, SSB, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2022 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. For details, please see www.sipc.org Commodity interests and cash in futures accounts are not protected by SIPC. Futures trading involves a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade futures. Please read Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options before considering any futures transactions (https://www.schwab.com/public/file/P-10718370/).”
3. Stocktwits – Stock Market Chat
“Download the Stocktwits App and tap into the heart of the markets with millions of other investors and traders. Get instant access to professional analysis, market sentiment, trending stocks, trading ideas, new market trends and more.
“Whenever I want to know why something is happening to a company, the first thing I do is check out the real-time feeds on Stocktwits.”
– Herb Greenberg, CNBC
Trending Tickers: know what stocks are being discussed the most each day. Add the widget to your home screen to stay informed.
Market Sentiment: track real-time bullish and bearish sentiment on nearly every equity, crypto, currency, index or commodity.
Social Feed: experience dynamic media — share commentary and ideas with charts, photos and GIFs. Share, like, reply to posts, and follow other investors.
Earnings Calendar: know exactly when companies are reporting earnings.
News: featured and trending stories from places like the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal and more.
Watchlist: easily track your portfolio by adding stocks, indices, ETFs, FX, and cryptocurrencies to your personal Watchlist.
Rooms: Create and moderate your own chat room and join other rooms. Find and join Premium Rooms; which gives you unprecedented access to exclusive content, concepts, and analysis from leading minds in business and finance.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PRODUCTS
4. Stock Market Tracker
Build your portfolio and get stock price alerts with the best stock market app for Android.
★ Real-time stock quotes for NYSE, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, ETFs, Indices, S&P 500, and more.
★ Build your own portfolio and monitor your favorite stocks, indexes, mutual funds, and ETFs
★ Stock alerts and notifications for stocks on your watch list
★ Multiple portfolios to monitor your investments
★ Financial data including open price, close price, daily high/low, 52-week high/low, gain/loss, aftermarket and premarket, end-of-day quote, EPS, P/E ratio, dividend, and dividend yield
★ Stock charts and including daily and intraday charts, plus weekly, monthly, and yearly historical charts
★ Stock market news for tickers listed in US stock markets
★ Advanced features including ROA, ROE, cash flow including FCF and OCF per share, revenue growth, P/B, asset turnover, leverage, stocks tracker, forward P/E, and PEG ratio
Questions or comments? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to be the best stock market app for Android 🚀”
Download the MarketWatch app for:
– Breaking news stories, videos, and in-depth analysis
– Latest market data, including: index movements, stock prices, and other key securities information
– Receive market-moving alerts on your mobile device
MarketWatch features include:
– Business News & Analysis
* Latest stock market, finance, business and investing news from MarketWatch
* Article headlines and images are featured along with real-time market data for each relevant ticker
* Personal finance, investing, technology, politics, energy, retail and retirement planning news and insights.
* Top Stories bar is interactive and gives access to a fully customizable drop-down menu featuring other news channels (e.g. U.S. Markets, Investing, Personal Finance)
– Market Data
* Market data center with access to stocks, commodities, rates, currencies — all updated in real time
* Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and interactive charts from across major global markets
* Track stock market data over a variety of date ranges and regions (U.S., Europe, Asia) for a more comprehensive understanding of the markets
* Track your stock picks and see related MarketWatch stories to stay up-to-date on your investments
* Sync your Watchlist. The MarketWatch app syncs with MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to track stocks on the go. You can add multiple personalized watchlists, which can be viewed at any time across devices and platforms
– Article Sharing and Saving Capabilities
* Save stories to read them at a time that is more convenient for you
* Instantly share stories via social media, text message and email or save them for later viewing
6. US Stock Market
* Quotes for majority of US stocks and indexes like Dow indices, Nasdaq indices, S&P indices, mid cap – small cap indices and important sectoral indices.
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Quotes for stocks and indexes are displayed in separate tabs.
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at email@example.com”