If you are looking for the Best Drone Detector App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Drone Detector App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Drone Detector App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Drone Detector App iPhone
1. AirHub – Drone Operations App
“The AirHub Drone Operations App brings together all the tools drone operators need for their pre-flight planning, in-flight operations and post-flight analytics. The app is developed for both the individual pilot and (enterprise) teams and streamlines your drone operation with a great user experience. When using the AirHub app, you are flying compliant with the new laws and regulations.
Features of the AirHub app
Worldwide airspace intelligence and local rules
Local weather conditions and forecasts
Flight areas for operations with points of interest
Customizable flight plan with flight ID, notes, permission forms, documents and more
UTM authorizations powered by AirMap and Altitude Angel
Automated aircraft and battery detection for DJI drones
Team management functionality for pilots, observers and payload operators
Real time airspace awareness
UTM connectivity for real time tracking
DJI integration, fly with DJI from the AirHub app
Personal and team logbook
Automated flight time and battery logging for DJI
Manual flight logging
Personal and team library with all your assets
Team management functionality for admins, with different roles within a team
Equipment can be added to flights
Plan maintenance on your drones, batteries and equipment
Personal documents, flight statistics and more
DJI Mavic Series
DJI Phantom Series
DJI Inspire Series
DJI M200 Series
DJI M210 Series
DJI M300 Series
DJI M600 Series
Pilot Plan at € 9,99 per month
Pilot Plan at €49,99 per 6 months
Pilot Plan at € 99,99 per year
Pilot Plan subscription
• By purchasing this plan you will be able to use all pre-flight planning, in-flight operations and post-flight analytics features of the AirHub app. You can purchase a one month, six month or one year subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the
user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a
subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. AirMap for Drones
“AirMap is the leading global provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to maintain situational awareness, request digital authorization, get traffic alerts, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
– Can I fly here? Get real-time feedback of airspace rules and conditions pertaining to your flight specifications, with national rulesets for 20 countries, including Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
– Toggle between multiple map styles
– Discover airspace rules and advisories by searching for a location or panning and zooming AirMap’s responsive vector maps
– Create and manage your pilot profile and UAV aircraft
– Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements
– Connect to any supported DJI drone to fly and toggle camera settings directly from the AirMap app
– Request digital authorization for commercial operations in LAANC-enabled U.S. controlled airspaces
– Send digital flight notice to participating U.S. airports
– Get real-time traffic alerts for nearby manned aircraft
– View publicly-shared flights happening around the world”
3. Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk)
“Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk) makes it easy for companies to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant, and reliable. Whether you’re a pilot out in the field or a manager back in the office, Aloft provides easy-to-use mobile apps and desktop tools that keep teams flying safe and their data organized. It’s one connected platform to navigate airspace, maintain aircraft, and manage aviators.
We’re an FAA-approved UAS Service Supplier (USS). That means Aloft has met FAA requirements for secure data exchange, operating rules, and airspace safety. Over 2 million flights have flown inside the Aloft platform. We’re proud to be backed by industry leaders including Boeing and Travelers.
Enterprise companies use Aloft to:
– Check airspace and weather with Aloft Dynamic Airspace
– LAANC authorizations both for commercial and recreational
– Access new hardware and accessories for inflight
– Plan missions
– Log flight data
– Fly automated flights
– Run safety checklists and risk assessments
– Track Part 107 certifications
– Monitor battery power and performance
– Sync data from DJI aircraft
– Real-time UTM and aircraft telemetry
– Automated team, fleet, and compliance reporting
– API integrations and webhooks
– Encrypted real-time audio/video streaming
In addition to our mobile apps, we offer a full-stack solution with web tools, API integrations, custom workflows, and support services to get you up and running fast. What can we do for your operation?
We’re here to help you fly safely. Reach out any time with questions, ideas, or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
4. DroneDeploy Flight App
Download the DroneDeploy app to upgrade your drone with autonomous and free flight capabilities for automated capture in just a few taps. Your drone will fly itself! Anyone can fly with DroneDeploy.
Create missions from anywhere using the desktop or mobile app. Capture and share high-quality interactive 2D maps, 3D models, photos, videos, panoramas, roof reports, thermal scans, and more directly from your mobile device. DroneDeploy is the only flight app that provides instant offline maps without hours of processing time using Live Map technology.
Upload your data to the DroneDeploy platform for professional and Enterprise grade aerial analytics and data processing. Analyze realistic 3D models, thermal maps, elevation maps, surveys and plant health visualizations. Annotate, inspect, and share directly with others from within the app. Even manage a fleet of drones and pilots with DroneDeploy Fleet Management. DroneDeploy has everything you need to create a smart drone program for any organization.
Want more? Extend DroneDeploy’s capabilities with over 80 apps available for install within DroneDeploy’s App Market, including AirMap for instant LAANC authorizations.
DroneDeploy is trusted by the world’s largest companies in Construction, Solar, Energy, Agriculture, Surveying, Mining, Insurance, Inspection and more. Over 100 million acres have been mapped by DroneDeploy in more than 180 countries.
We’re on a mission to make the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone.
• Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom / Enterprise / Dual (thermal)
• Mavic Pro
• Mavic Air
• Mavic Air 2
• Phantom 4 Pro V1 / V2
• Phantom 4
• Inspire 2
• Matrice 200 / 210 / 210 RTK V1 / V2
• Matrice 300 RTK
• Matrice 600
• Matrice 100
• Skydio 2
Not Compatible with the Following Hardware:
• DJI Spark
• DJI Mavic Mini
• CrystalSky Monitor and CrystalSky Integrated Display
• Easily plan and schedule repeatable flights
• Fly and capture massive areas
• Disable auto-flight with a single tap
• Includes a full featured manual flight mode
• Film professional quality video hands-free
• Create automated spherical panoramas
• Record all your flight logs in one place
• Measure elevation, distance, volumes, surface area, and roof geometry (roof reports)
• Quickly create survey-grade maps and models with ground control points
• Collaborate with a team through shared maps, annotations, and comments
• Wirelessly upload images from the drone
• Export data in the format you need – JPG, Geotiff, OBJ, XYZ, LAS
• Explore Orthomosaic, NDVI, VARI, Digital Elevation Maps and 3D models
– – –
Find out more at www.dronedeploy.com
Please join us in improving and discussing the app at http://forum.dronedeploy.com”
5. Find My Drone
If you were forced to land your drone some distance away, this convenient App will determine the latitude and longitude of the drones’ location and its’ distance from you. The inbuilt compass can then direct you to the drone, saving you a haphazard and time consuming search.
In addition, the “Manual Mode” allows you to search for your drone even when using an alternative autopilot or Radio Control telemetry units. Just enter the last known coordinates from your drones’ telemetry and FIND MY DRONE will calculate the bearing and direct you to that location.”