If you are looking for the Best Drone Flight App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Drone Flight App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Drone Flight App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Drone Flight App For iPhone
1. AirMap for Drones
“AirMap is the leading global provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to maintain situational awareness, request digital authorization, get traffic alerts, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
– Can I fly here? Get real-time feedback of airspace rules and conditions pertaining to your flight specifications, with national rulesets for 20 countries, including Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
– Toggle between multiple map styles
– Discover airspace rules and advisories by searching for a location or panning and zooming AirMap’s responsive vector maps
– Create and manage your pilot profile and UAV aircraft
– Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements
– Connect to any supported DJI drone to fly and toggle camera settings directly from the AirMap app
– Request digital authorization for commercial operations in LAANC-enabled U.S. controlled airspaces
– Send digital flight notice to participating U.S. airports
– Get real-time traffic alerts for nearby manned aircraft
– View publicly-shared flights happening around the world”
2. DJI Fly
(Currently only supports DJI Mavic 3, DJI Air 2S, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini SE, Mavic Mini, and DJI FPV aircraft models)
What’s great about DJI Fly?
· Intuitive UI and expansive Camera View.
· Easy-to-follow Flight Tutorials to help you get started.
· New search function for discovering nearby Fly Spots and GEO zones.
· Advanced Editor platform with tools and templates for quickly editing and sharing work.
We appreciate your feedback. All suggestions are welcome.
· Feedback Email: email@example.com”
3. DroneDeploy Flight App
Download the DroneDeploy app to upgrade your drone with autonomous and free flight capabilities for automated capture in just a few taps. Your drone will fly itself! Anyone can fly with DroneDeploy.
Create missions from anywhere using the desktop or mobile app. Capture and share high-quality interactive 2D maps, 3D models, photos, videos, panoramas, roof reports, thermal scans, and more directly from your mobile device. DroneDeploy is the only flight app that provides instant offline maps without hours of processing time using Live Map technology.
Upload your data to the DroneDeploy platform for professional and Enterprise grade aerial analytics and data processing. Analyze realistic 3D models, thermal maps, elevation maps, surveys and plant health visualizations. Annotate, inspect, and share directly with others from within the app. Even manage a fleet of drones and pilots with DroneDeploy Fleet Management. DroneDeploy has everything you need to create a smart drone program for any organization.
Want more? Extend DroneDeploy’s capabilities with over 80 apps available for install within DroneDeploy’s App Market, including AirMap for instant LAANC authorizations.
DroneDeploy is trusted by the world’s largest companies in Construction, Solar, Energy, Agriculture, Surveying, Mining, Insurance, Inspection and more. Over 100 million acres have been mapped by DroneDeploy in more than 180 countries.
We’re on a mission to make the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone.
• Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom / Enterprise / Dual (thermal)
• Mavic Pro
• Mavic Air
• Mavic Air 2
• Phantom 4 Pro V1 / V2
• Phantom 4
• Inspire 2
• Matrice 200 / 210 / 210 RTK V1 / V2
• Matrice 300 RTK
• Matrice 600
• Matrice 100
• Skydio 2
Not Compatible with the Following Hardware:
• DJI Spark
• DJI Mavic Mini
• CrystalSky Monitor and CrystalSky Integrated Display
• Easily plan and schedule repeatable flights
• Fly and capture massive areas
• Disable auto-flight with a single tap
• Includes a full featured manual flight mode
• Film professional quality video hands-free
• Create automated spherical panoramas
• Record all your flight logs in one place
• Measure elevation, distance, volumes, surface area, and roof geometry (roof reports)
• Quickly create survey-grade maps and models with ground control points
• Collaborate with a team through shared maps, annotations, and comments
• Wirelessly upload images from the drone
• Export data in the format you need – JPG, Geotiff, OBJ, XYZ, LAS
• Explore Orthomosaic, NDVI, VARI, Digital Elevation Maps and 3D models
– – –
Find out more at www.dronedeploy.com
Please join us in improving and discussing the app at http://forum.dronedeploy.com”
Use your preferred hardware:
Dronelink works on the web, mobile devices, and DJI monitors including the Smart Controller, CrystalSky, and P4P+. Install it on as many platforms as you want without paying twice.
Know what to expect before you fly:
Dronelink’s mission planner generates 3D previews of your entire mission plan in seconds. Verify buildings and terrain by exporting the previews to Google Earth.
Automate everything, not just the flight path:
Dronelink enables you to automate every detail of your mission, including all the drone and camera settings. Missions can even transition through multiple components (waypoints, orbits, maps, 360s, etc) and components are reusable between missions and other pilots.
Built to Last
Built by drone pilots, for drone pilots:
Dronelink has an active dev team fueled by a vibrant community of drone pilots just like you. Come fly with us!”
5. UAV Forecast
“When will it be good to fly your quadcopter? See the weather forecast, GPS satellites, solar activity (Kp), No-Fly Zones and flight restrictions, all in one convenient tool. Perfect for DJI Phantom, DJI Spark, DJI Mavic, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Inspire, 3DR Solo, Parrot Bebop, Yuneec, and many other Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
The free version shows 24 hours of forecast. For the full 7-days, you can become a subscriber to the 1-year Hobby Subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price you originally paid. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.