If you are looking for the Best Drum App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Drum App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Drum App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Drum App For iPhone
1. Drum Beats
Check out this video:
Or check out evanmlondon on youTube”
2. Drum Beats+ Rhythm Machine
But that’s not all. It can also help you write songs, jam with friends, or even perform live. It’s a learning, jamming and performing tool that keeps getting better, just like you.
“No more annoying metronome ticks or digital click tempos!” ~ AnthonyVilla
“Awesome sounding and authentically grooving drum loops…but also a great practice tool for timing.” ~ Ets5017
“Sorry drummers…but I use this on live gigs.” ~ RBJ555
“A proper replacement for your deadbeat drummer.” ~ Rolling Stone Magazine
– – –
Cheaper than a metronome, simpler than a drum machine.
• SUPER SIMPLE DESIGN – spend more time playing, less time learning the app
• NO WORK REQUIRED – Standard Library comes with 100+ PRE-MADE great sounding beats in a variety of genres (Add 250+ with the Pro Library)
• VERSATILE 45 to 200 Tempo Range — play all the songs you want
• ADJUSTABLE – Play any beat at any speed WITHOUT CHANGING THE PITCH
• FAVORITE beats have their own tab. Play and practice faster.
• LOCK THE TEMPO to save time during practice (tap the padlock button on tempo screen)
• PERSONALIZE – Tap edit to RENAME the beats (e.g. “My Hit Song”)
– – –
As you advance as a player, you’ll grow into the app’s advanced features.
• Improve your timing with Bar Break beats that rest for entire bars or more
• Refine your ear with beats that alternate between swing and straight feels, loud and soft volumes and beats per bar
• Connect to GarageBand and other music apps using Inter-app Audio
• Jam loud by using BlueTooth or AirPlay to play beats through your stereo or Apple TV
• Hit the randomizer button to challenge yourself with beats you might not choose
– – –
So many drummers, so little time. Drum Beats+ includes four style packs and four training packs—100+ beats in all—with tons more in our Pro Library.
• Break Beats. 16 bumping beats of classic funk and soul breaks
• Hit Songs I. 16 beats based on popular songs every musician should know
• Pop Rock I. 24 beats spanning funk, straight ahead rock, shuffles and more
• R&B Essentials I: 16 excellent modern and vintage-sound electronic beats
• Rhythm, Timing, & Dynamics Packs. 41 practice beats that alternate grooves, volumes, beats per bar and rests
• Every beat features different sounds—booming rock bass drums, snappy soul snares and more. All digitally mastered to make practicing a pleasure
– – –
Enjoy this powerful, yet easy-to-use tool to get the best music experience!
No need to replace the app with a complicated drum machine, or even a drummer. Just add more beats with our Pro Library. Preview everything inside the app.
Drum Beats+ Pro
Drum Beats+ Pro Subscription allows you unlock all sounds and features. Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
– 1 year subscription with 7-day free trial
– 1 year subscription
– Lifetime subscription
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iTunes Account Settings. For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.
Terms of Service: http://www.ninebuzz.com/terms/”
3. Drum Kit
Now anyone can play the drums. No experience required. Start playing along to your favorite songs immediately.
The best drum app in the App Store just got better. Here’s the long awaited sequel to Drum Kit. It’s the closest thing to becoming a drummer without actually having a real kit. You can just tap to create your own beats, or you can play along to dozens of popular songs. It’s super easy to use.
The kit is a classic 4-piece kit with bass drum, snare, floor tom, hi-hat, crash cymbal, and ride cymbal. The hi-hat plays open, closed, and pedal sounds depending on where you tap. The drums animate and the bass drum pedal moves when touched. Drum Kit simulates the most realistic drum playing experience on the App Store.
Drum Kit is designed to be as responsive as possible and uses professionally recorded, high quality sounds. It is completely multi-touch and has very low latency. Use it to crank out some beats on the train or play a fill after a punchline. The photorealistic drums and animations make it feel like you’re playing a real kit.
– customize your kit by moving drums around
– play along to the MIDI version of many popular songs
– record up to 1 minute of video
– save video to the camera roll
– share video
– save and play back songs
Plug into headphones or speakers for a much richer sound experience.”
4. DrumKnee 3D Drums – Drum set
Perfect for on-the-go drumming! It is like having a real drum set on the palm of your hands.
Play drums, record, and share your songs with the DrumKnee 3D community.
DrumKnee is very different from any other app out there:
First of all, it is a well-polished real drum app in 3D (how cool is that?).
In addition, you get to trigger the bass sound with your foot. That’s right, just rest your phone/tablet on your knee and kick it!!
Mix and match the sounds so you can build your own custom drum set!!
Professionally recorded sounds.
Very low latency response. The best one out there. The delay between your tap on the screen and the sound is incredibly low.
Most realistic drums app. You will feel just like playing a real drum.
Cymbals are also chokable by holding your finger on them when played.
Play along with select drumless songs.
You can record your masterpiece and share it with friends.
Many stylish skins for you to choose from.
Jazz/Funk drum set
DK Music is another feature available.
This service is a separate monthly fee that allows you to download drumless tracks directly to the app to play along with.
– Subscribe for unlimited access to the full drumless (songs without drums) songs library for the duration of your subscription
– Subscriptions are monthly, quarterly and yearly
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
*Price is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
5. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
6. KORG iELECTRIBE for iPad
“Korg’s ELECTRIBE·R has been coveted by dance musicians for ten years running. Today, this indispensable instrument has been reborn as a dedicated iPad app – the KORG iELECTRIBE virtual analog beatbox!
With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove. This easy-to-use interface combines forces with the iPad’s 9.7” multi touch display to offer an intuitive “hardware” feel, sure to inspire and captivate the imagination of any user.
The iELECTRIBE faithfully recreates the historic ELECTRIBE·R’s entire sound engine and sequencer capabilities. In addition, it provides advanced Motion Sequencing, eight supercharged effect types, plus 64 new preset patterns that instantly allow the user to create music in a wide variety of dance and electronic music styles. Get started today![Specifications]Sound Engine:
• Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling
Instrument Voices (Parts):
• 8 Total : 4 percussion synthesizer parts; 4 PCM synthesizer parts
• Master Effect : Assignable per step/per part
• 8 Effect Types : Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator
• Patterns : 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
• Tempo : 20 – 300 BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function)
• Pattern-set function (iELECTRIBE has no Song function)
• 160 Total : 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks
• Audio export function (Bouncing a pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
• Publish and share an exported audio file online with the SoundCloud audio platform*
* You will need to register for a SoundCloud account in order to publish data on SoundCloud. A variety of choices are available, ranging from a free account that allows up to two hours of data to be uploaded to a paid account that allows unlimited time. For details, refer to the SoundCloud website: http://soundcloud.com
iELECTRIBE is a dedicated iPad app and cannot be used with iPhone and iPod touch.
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps”
7. REAL DRUM: Electronic Drum Set
How does REAL DRUM work?
The app transforms your phone/tablet screen into a lifelike simulation of a drum kit. Watch as your fingertips magically transform into drumsticks! For instant playback, all you need do is tap on the drum pads.
Not a drummer yet?
REAL DRUM comes with 60 video tutorials to help you learn, as well as 33 loops in a variety styles to jam along with!
Want to put your own stamp on the drums?
Fully customize the app’s pads with your own bespoke images and sounds. And that’s not all, as new personalised kits will be released every week!
No room in your place for a real drum kit?
REAL DRUM is perfect for practising without bugging the neighbours or taking up too much space.
Using the app is simplicity itself, play anywhere and put your skills to the test!
Check out the REAL DRUM specs:
– Customise your kit: load in your own images and sounds
– Wide range of toms and snares
– New kits every week
– 13 drum pads
– Studio-quality sound
– 60 rhythm samples with tutorials
– 33 loops to jam along with
– Recording mode
– Export your recordings to MP3
– Works with all screen resolutions – Phones e Tablets (HD Images)
– Free app
The app contains the following subscription:
– Premium Version (Remove ads; Unlock all loops; Unlock all lessons and Unlock Metronome)
– Monthly payment ($3,90).
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal.
– The subsequent monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the next renewal (considering the day of the effective monthly subscription).
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
The app is free but you can remove the ads and get the premium version by purchasing a licence.
Have a bash and a blast with the best and most comprehensive drum app on App Store
Perfect for drummers, percussionists, professional musicians, amateurs or beginners.
Touch & Play”
8. Reflow Score Writer
“Reflow is a full featured Tablature and Sheet Music Editor that can be used to create your own original scores in a very flexible and innovative way. Songs you write can be played back using the embedded software synthesizer.
Reflow can also import and play any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file you can find on the Internet, giving you access to literally hundred of thousands of songs to learn and practice.
The new Reflow engine allows you to modify your song while it’s still playing, for a totally non interruptive workflow.
Reflow can be used to compose and practice any song for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Banjo, and many other instruments as long as it uses Standard Notation or Tablature.
With its iCloud and Dropbox support, every change you make in a session with your band, will be waiting for you when you come back home. And it works seamlessly with the Reflow desktop app too.
This is a great addition to your musical tools collection, at an affordable price.
“Reflow Score Writer is a Killer App! Really well done and so easy to use!”
– Apps4iDevices.com (rated 4 out of 4).
– iCloud enabled.
– Dropbox enabled.
– Retina enabled.
– Import and playback any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file.
– Works seamlessly with the Mac version of Reflow.
– Export to MIDI, GP5, PDF and share your files by email.
– Write your music using Tablature, Standard notation, Chord Diagrams and Chord Names.
– Support of Piano Grand Staff.
– Musical directions (Coda, Segno, …).
– Flexible design allowing you to use different scores for each instrument of your song.
– Full vector graphics PDF export for easy manipulation in Illustrator.
– Many Guitar effects and articulations, such as Bend, Brush, Slides and much more.
* Up to Guitar Pro 5.x version.”