If you are looking for the Best Drum Kit App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Drum Kit App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Drum Kit App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Drum Kit App For iPhone
1. Drum Kit
Now anyone can play the drums. No experience required. Start playing along to your favorite songs immediately.
The best drum app in the App Store just got better. Here’s the long awaited sequel to Drum Kit. It’s the closest thing to becoming a drummer without actually having a real kit. You can just tap to create your own beats, or you can play along to dozens of popular songs. It’s super easy to use.
The kit is a classic 4-piece kit with bass drum, snare, floor tom, hi-hat, crash cymbal, and ride cymbal. The hi-hat plays open, closed, and pedal sounds depending on where you tap. The drums animate and the bass drum pedal moves when touched. Drum Kit simulates the most realistic drum playing experience on the App Store.
Drum Kit is designed to be as responsive as possible and uses professionally recorded, high quality sounds. It is completely multi-touch and has very low latency. Use it to crank out some beats on the train or play a fill after a punchline. The photorealistic drums and animations make it feel like you’re playing a real kit.
– customize your kit by moving drums around
– play along to the MIDI version of many popular songs
– record up to 1 minute of video
– save video to the camera roll
– share video
– save and play back songs
Plug into headphones or speakers for a much richer sound experience.”
2. DrumKnee 3D Drums – Drum set
Perfect for on-the-go drumming! It is like having a real drum set on the palm of your hands.
Play drums, record, and share your songs with the DrumKnee 3D community.
DrumKnee is very different from any other app out there:
First of all, it is a well-polished real drum app in 3D (how cool is that?).
In addition, you get to trigger the bass sound with your foot. That’s right, just rest your phone/tablet on your knee and kick it!!
Mix and match the sounds so you can build your own custom drum set!!
Professionally recorded sounds.
Very low latency response. The best one out there. The delay between your tap on the screen and the sound is incredibly low.
Most realistic drums app. You will feel just like playing a real drum.
Cymbals are also chokable by holding your finger on them when played.
Play along with select drumless songs.
You can record your masterpiece and share it with friends.
Many stylish skins for you to choose from.
Jazz/Funk drum set
DK Music is another feature available.
This service is a separate monthly fee that allows you to download drumless tracks directly to the app to play along with.
– Subscribe for unlimited access to the full drumless (songs without drums) songs library for the duration of your subscription
– Subscriptions are monthly, quarterly and yearly
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
*Price is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
3. EasyBeats Drum Machine MPC
EasyBeats is built from the ground up to be the quickest and easiest way to create great sounding beats.
Despite being designed for fast and simple use you’ll be surprised how powerful this tool can be for creating new beat patterns.
Using either the inbuilt samples or sounds you have imported yourself you’ll find it easy to compose amazing beats. With a fantastic pattern editor sequencer designed for easy drag/drop use, tweaking your rhythms will be a breeze. Perfect for when you don’t have a drummer or drums.
– 16 responsive sample pads MPC
– Use the inbuilt sample kits or easily import your own
– 16 loop-able bars each up to 64 step quantized
– Fully adjustable step count so 3/4,6/8 etc… all possible
– Adjustable 1/8 and 1/16 Swing
– Full quality WAV export
– Audio Copy and Paste
– AudioBus Support
– WiST support
– MIDI Clock Sync Client (Start/Stop/BPM)
– Go online to discover new beats and sounds, or share your own!
– Super fast startup for fast access
– Multitouch pattern editor with drag/drop and copy/paste support
– Amazing fast pattern switcher, zoom out to get a birds eye view of your patterns
– All New effects XY editor with Automation!
– Ability to change individual samples to create entirely new kits.
– Alter individual sample trigger velocity for each step of a pattern
– Adjust the pitch of a sample at any step
– Multiple Color themes
– Portrait or Landscape use whatever feels best!
– Single Universal App works on iPhone,iPod & iPad
See http://easybeats.net for videos and the top 30 charts.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the PRO 12 month subscription.
• The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
• Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
4. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
5. KORG iELECTRIBE for iPad
“Korg’s ELECTRIBE·R has been coveted by dance musicians for ten years running. Today, this indispensable instrument has been reborn as a dedicated iPad app – the KORG iELECTRIBE virtual analog beatbox!
With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove. This easy-to-use interface combines forces with the iPad’s 9.7” multi touch display to offer an intuitive “hardware” feel, sure to inspire and captivate the imagination of any user.
The iELECTRIBE faithfully recreates the historic ELECTRIBE·R’s entire sound engine and sequencer capabilities. In addition, it provides advanced Motion Sequencing, eight supercharged effect types, plus 64 new preset patterns that instantly allow the user to create music in a wide variety of dance and electronic music styles. Get started today![Specifications]Sound Engine:
• Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling
Instrument Voices (Parts):
• 8 Total : 4 percussion synthesizer parts; 4 PCM synthesizer parts
• Master Effect : Assignable per step/per part
• 8 Effect Types : Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator
• Patterns : 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
• Tempo : 20 – 300 BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function)
• Pattern-set function (iELECTRIBE has no Song function)
• 160 Total : 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks
• Audio export function (Bouncing a pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
• Publish and share an exported audio file online with the SoundCloud audio platform*
* You will need to register for a SoundCloud account in order to publish data on SoundCloud. A variety of choices are available, ranging from a free account that allows up to two hours of data to be uploaded to a paid account that allows unlimited time. For details, refer to the SoundCloud website: http://soundcloud.com
iELECTRIBE is a dedicated iPad app and cannot be used with iPhone and iPod touch.
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps”
6. REAL DRUM: Electronic Drum Set
How does REAL DRUM work?
The app transforms your phone/tablet screen into a lifelike simulation of a drum kit. Watch as your fingertips magically transform into drumsticks! For instant playback, all you need do is tap on the drum pads.
Not a drummer yet?
REAL DRUM comes with 60 video tutorials to help you learn, as well as 33 loops in a variety styles to jam along with!
Want to put your own stamp on the drums?
Fully customize the app’s pads with your own bespoke images and sounds. And that’s not all, as new personalised kits will be released every week!
No room in your place for a real drum kit?
REAL DRUM is perfect for practising without bugging the neighbours or taking up too much space.
Using the app is simplicity itself, play anywhere and put your skills to the test!
Check out the REAL DRUM specs:
– Customise your kit: load in your own images and sounds
– Wide range of toms and snares
– New kits every week
– 13 drum pads
– Studio-quality sound
– 60 rhythm samples with tutorials
– 33 loops to jam along with
– Recording mode
– Export your recordings to MP3
– Works with all screen resolutions – Phones e Tablets (HD Images)
– Free app
The app contains the following subscription:
– Premium Version (Remove ads; Unlock all loops; Unlock all lessons and Unlock Metronome)
– Monthly payment ($3,90).
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal.
– The subsequent monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the next renewal (considering the day of the effective monthly subscription).
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
The app is free but you can remove the ads and get the premium version by purchasing a licence.
Have a bash and a blast with the best and most comprehensive drum app on App Store
Perfect for drummers, percussionists, professional musicians, amateurs or beginners.
Touch & Play”