If you are looking for the Best Ds Android Emulator to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Ds Android Emulator that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Ds Android Emulator, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Ds Android Emulator
The nds4droid FAQ can be found here: http://jeffq.com/blog/nds4droid-faq/
Unlike other DS emulators nds4droid does not not violate the GPL, and it’s completely open source.
Unfortunately, Nintendo DS emulation is still somewhat slow, even on higher end phones, but we’ll continue to make improvements :). If you’re having trouble with performance, try different “frame skip” options.
Project website: http://nds4droid.com”
2. DraStic DS Emulator
“DraStic is a fast emulator for Android that emulates a popular 2004 handheld console with two screens. In addition to being able to play its games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers and physical controls
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of game enhancement codes
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by the company that made the handheld it emulates in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
If you need assistance please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see the readme here: http://drastic-ds.com/drastic_readme.txt
For a changelog see here: http://drastic-ds.com/help_changelog.txt”
• Light and dark themes
• Customizable controller layouts and backgrounds: create the best layout for each individual game with only what you really need
• Fast-forward support: skip cutscenes and tedious parts at high speed
• Save state support: save your progress at any point and return to it instantly
• Action Replay support: import codes to help you advance in your adventures or unlock special features (no codes are provided out of the box)
• Gamepad support: control the game using your wired or Bluetooth controllers
For help and suggestions, please visit the project’s GitHub repository.
• No ROM files are provided. You must extract ROM files from your own cartridges and/or systems
• Emulation of some systems requires the use of custom BIOS and firmware files extracted from a real system”
4. EmuBox – AlO emulator
– PSX (PS1) emulator.
– Nin emulator.
– The first multi-emulator with Material Design.
– Save / Load game states: EmuBox supports up to 20 save slots for each rom.
– Take game screenshot anytime you want
– Fast Forward supported
– Play with external controller: Plug your gamepad in, or play with bluetooth gamepad.
– Tweak emulator settings for optimized performance
EmuBox does not include any game ROM. EmuBox is intended to play your private ROM backup only.”