If you are looking for the Best Dual Camera App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Dual Camera App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Dual Camera App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Dual Camera App iPhone
1. Double Camera •
Record with your front and back-facing camera at the same time! Choose from over 10 layouts to compose your front and back-facing videos. Finally add a song from our music library and share wherever you’d like.
Double Camera is great for recording a selfie *while* showing a scene. Take your storytelling and journalism to the next level with Double Camera.
+ Recording with both the front camera and back camera at the same time
+ Video Stabilization on both videos simultaneously
+ Choose from over 10 layouts for your front and back-facing videos
+ Change the border color and border width of each video
+ Change the background color
+ Add music to your video
+ Share on your Instagram Story
The Double Pro Membership Experience
Double Pro is a $2.99/mo or $11.99 USD/year subscription that provides access to tools that give you even more editing control such as borders and colors, an ever-growing music library and more, updated monthly. Subscription auto-renews at the end of each term (month or year depending on subscription), unless cancelled 24-hours in advance. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and conditions: http://www.day.works/double/terms.html
2. DoubleTake by FiLMiC Pro
*NOTE: Per iOS 15 capabilities, multi-cam video is restricted to the following devices only: iPhone 13 series devices, iPhone 12 series devices, iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, Xs Max, Xs, Xr, SE 2. iPad Pro 2018 and newer. While this app will install and function on all devices supported by iOS 15, all devices outside of this list will be restricted to recording video from on a single camera.
DoubleTake gives you an early look at the multi-cam capability that will be coming to our award-winning cinema camera app FiLMiC Pro.
Use DoubleTake to record video in new ways:
– Camera Visualization: Better than a director’s viewfinder! Use DoubleTake’s camera picker view to visualize all available cameras for your device. Use this view to help decide how to frame your shot and which cameras you will select.
– Shot/Reverse shot: To capture all the organic and intimate interaction between two actors or interviewer and interviewee. Traditionally, filmmakers would need to employ two cameras and place these in cumbersome ‘over the shoulder’ locations. With DoubleTake you can place one device in between your actors and place the audience right in the middle of the conversation.
– Multi-cam: Capture two different focal lengths of the same subject at the same time. Use DoubleTake with the Ultra Wide lens (iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro and 11 only) and the Tele to capture both an establishing shot and a punch-in on your subject simultaneously. Or use any other combination of front and rear lenses for unrivaled multi-cam capture.
– PiP or Discreet: The DoubleTake interface allows you to see both cameras of your video capture at the same time through the use of a Picture in Picture (PiP) window. You can move this PiP around the screen, tap to zoom in, or swipe it away if it’s distracting (the second video will continue to record). With DoubleTake you can decide if you want to record your videos as separate discrete files or if you want the video recorded as a composite video that includes the PiP window animated as you see it on the screen.
– Split-screen: Doubletake also allows you to use any two cameras to create a 50/50 split-screen effect that is saved as a single video. This is great for capturing engaging interviews, or any scenario where two sides of the story need equal weighting on screen.
– Focus & Exposure Controls: DoubleTake allows you to set and lock your focus and exposure on both cameras during multi-cam capture with our unified reticle. Just tap anywhere to set an area of interest with the reticle, then tap again to lock or unlock. Our easy to use camera switcher lets you effortlessly move between your A and B cams during a recording to adjust the focus and exposure for each independently of one another.
– Full frame focus and exposure for smooth and easy automated focus and exposure adjustments.
– Selectable broadcast frame rates: 24fps, 25fps, and 30fps depending on your project requirements.
– 1080p video at high bitrate encoding for maximum quality. (note: 1080p video is the maximum resolution supported by the Apple API for multi-cam capture).
– Composited PiP or separate discreet video files recorded as .h264 .mov files are saved to DoubleTake’s internal library which supports batch export to the Camera Roll.”
Gain super power and make full use of all the camera lens on your device.
— WAYS TO USE —
◎ Record vlog, narrate + shoot what you see
◎ Record reaction videos and interviews
◎ Take selfie + the scenery, all at once
◎ Stitch YOU – the photographer – into the same photo without editing
There is no limit to what you can shoot, and we love to see what you post on your Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Lomotif, WeChat, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube etc.. Hashtag #dualgram to show us!
— USER REVIEWS —
“Just what I need for vlogging! Extremely useful to shoot the subject and also myself narrating using the front camera.”
“Now, every one is truly in the picture.”
“As the family key photographer, this app makes me much happier.”
“Works perfectly in recording a reaction video.”
“Never knew this is possible! Why is this not in the camera app?”
— FEATURE LIST —
◆ Save all 3 files, including the 2 originals captured from the front & back camera
◆ Photo/Video mode
◆ Landscape and portrait mode
◆ Picture-in-picture (PiP) layouts with frame
◆ PiP can be moved or be hidden
◆ Split screen 1:1 or 1:2
◆ Switch to ultrawide, wide or telephoto lens
◆ Zoom to 2x
4. Front Back Dual Cam
With video recording on both sides simultaneously, photographer will not be left out any more. User is able to make more fun and more professional video. Best for video logger, professional news reporter, tutorial makers, esports player, or lifestyle recorder.
– Support full screen preview – no black borders on top or bottom. This provides maximum preview screen size and better user experience.
– Support pinch to zoom – two fingers to zoom in or zoom out camera view.
– Support both landscape or portrait modes – preview and video or photo saved can be landscape or portrait modes.
– Support camera reverse – default with back camera with full screen, front camera with picture-in-picture frame. Able to one touch reverse the two cameras.
– Support different picture-in-picture frame layouts.
– Support using bluetooth headset as voice input.
Read me first:
– This app take video and photo with 1920 x 1080p resolution, with 30 frames per second, which is the current maximum provides by multi-cam app.
** IMPORTANT: this app requires Apple A12 chip or better devices to use 2 cameras simultaneously. This includes iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max or the iPad Pro 11″ and 12.9″ series. iPhone X or below are NOT supported.”
5. Live Focus
“The world’s #1 mobile post-capture focus camera, Live Focus lets you can take a picture immediately and then change the focus point later. From now on, Do not miss your small precious moments.
• https://livefocus.app | firstname.lastname@example.org | @lfcamera | #LiveFocus
• Live Focus had been featured on the App Store homepage and various sections from 90+ countries. Thanks, all Livegraphers in all over the world.
• We’ve starting to support the dual camera for iPhone 7 Plus since the new update(1.5).
• Don’t Worry. “Live Focusing” is perfectly compatible with all older devices than iPhone 6s.
• Pixel-level image stabilization support since iOS 11.
• Independent special “Camera roll” for only Live-Focused photos: You can save or restore them as is.
• 3 LF(Live Focus) modes: 5 Focal Points / Vertical Focal Points / Full Range
• Revolutionary 4K Ultra high-resolution output support for latest devices.
• One-handed zoom: Just slide down/up the viewfinder.
• 30 Premium quality real-time filters.
• Manual exposure control
• Quick preview of the album: Click the thumbnail for one second.
• Support for sharing Live-Focused photos as an animated GIF.
• Four 3D Touch quick actions support.
• Dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus
• Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone 7/7 Plus”
6. MixCam: Front and Back Camera
“Get creative with MixCam and capture priceless moments with both the front and back camera at the same time. Imagine the ability to create live reaction videos for your viewers. Film an amazing scene with the back camera and include your live reaction with the front camera. Narrate a video. Snap group pictures without being excluded. Your audience will love it because it’s so pure and genuine.
Authenticity connects with viewers and MixCam will help you capture every moment.
The new Motion Blur camera mode helps you create a cinematic experience without additional filters or editing. Motion Blur is automatically applied to moving objects so all you need to do is turn on your camera and capture the moment
MixCam is great for:
Live Reaction Videos
– Daily Vlogs
– Group photos
– And More!
MixCam offers the following features:
– Add motion blur in real time
– Capture photos or videos with both front and back camera at the same time
– Choose from multiple layout options
– Create front and back live photos
– Group photo mode: Never be left out of a photo again. If you take a group picture, you can now include yourself and #photocred emoji
***The front & back simultaneous camera feature only works on the following devices running iOS 13:
iPhone 11 and above
Subscribe for Unlimited Access to Pro Features
– Unlock watermark and gain unlimited access to upcoming features
– Subscriptions are billed yearly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
– Subscription auto-renew at the cost of the selected plan, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Setting after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Have any comments? Want to request a feature? Please Email Team@mixcord.co
Follow us at:
7. Multicam : Dual Display Cam
“Now you can capture and record all your special moments from each and every perspective! Multicam app allows you to use both front and back camera at the same time. Tell your story while recording both yourself and your surrounding. Now you can create a photo or a video report and capture your reaction to it, too. Create a short guide when traveling; use your main camera to record the scenery and your selfie camera to explain where you are and other details about the place you like. You can also create many tutorials for your followers, for example share some great recipes while recording both yourself as a narrator and the preparation process. Sounds amazing, right?
– Capturing photos and recording videos with both cameras at the same time
– Front and back camera working simultaneously
– Choose the layout and camera preview
– Add camera effects and create amazing photos and videos
It is perfect for:
– Video blogs
– Different reports from concerts, events and trips
– Tutorials like recipes and other interesting topics
– Group selfies, reaction videos or mood pictures
– Picture in picture creations
– Unboxing videos and first impressions
Taking group selfies will never be the problem again. Capture yourself with your selfie camera and the rest of your crew can pose for the main one. You will definitely take the next level of photography with this app. Easy to use, yet with extraordinary features. Your photos and videos will never be the same. What is more, you can share your creations and special moment on all the social networks. Download the app now, enjoy all its features, spread the word and amaze the world with all of the wonderful photos and videos you will create.
Multi Cam Pro Subscription Conditions:
– Your subscription lasts 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year, depending on the subscription level chosen at the time of purchase.
– You will be charged $1.99 for 1 week (includes free trial for 1 week), $4.99 for 1 month, $24.99 for 1 year, depending on the subscription level chosen at the time of purchase.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
– Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription. You will be charged $1.99 for 1 week, $2.99 for 1 month, or $24.99 for 1 year, depending on your subscription level.
– You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
– You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
– Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
8. Multicam Recording Dual Camera
“Finally it is possible to simultaneously capture photos and video from multiple cameras! Shoot videos with both your front and back cameras at the same time and show everybody the real atmosphere. Now you can capture both sides of the story and present it to your friends and followers on social networks.
Perfect for concerts, vlogs and interviews!
Fantastic PIP (Picture in Picture) effect!
Live Streaming for Facebook and YouTube!
Choose among various layouts for pics and videos!
Fantastic Live stickers that you can adjust while recording!
GO LIVE! You can edit your video while you are live. You can turn on only front or back camera, or turn them both at the same time and record simultaneously. Changing layouts and adding cool stickers is also possible while you are live. Download our fabulous Multicam Recording app for free and try out all the fantastic features. Enjoy!
Multicam Recording Dual Camera supports the following devices: iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS, XS Max, XR and 2nd Gen iPad Pro.
But don’t worry if you don’t have some of these devices, you can still use our fantastic app! You can switch from back to front camera while you are recording a video. You can also do that when you go LIVE. One more cool feature is that you can add live stickers to your video and move, resize and adjust them while you are live!”